Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 82

Thread: PC Show 12th-15th June

  1. #1

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    BUKIT PANJANG
    Posts
    1,997

    Default Re: PC Show 12th-15th June

    Quote Originally Posted by slaam View Post
    lets hope they have rather good deals there!
    D800 | D700|16mm f2.8D|35 f1.4G|50 f1.8G|60mm F2.8D|85mm f1.4G|16-35 f4G|70-200 f2.8 VR2| SB900

  3. #3
    Senior Member Canew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,229

    Default Re: PC Show 12th-15th June

    Quote Originally Posted by slaam View Post
    Thanks.

  4. #4

    Default Re: PC Show 12th-15th June

    hope to see sexy and beautiful promoters there

  5. #5

    Default Re: PC Show 12th-15th June

    time to BBB!
    My flickr! Album - Sony a6000 (CZ 24-70) / CZ 85 F1.4
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/montoyasg/

  6. #6

    Default Re: PC Show 12th-15th June

    Quote Originally Posted by MontoyaSG View Post
    time to BBB!
    yeah i 2nd tat

  7. #7

    Default Re: PC Show 12th-15th June

    Quote Originally Posted by Venom81 View Post
    yeah i 2nd tat
    i might go SL sq get new harddisks!
    hahah building my 2Tb storage soon ..

  8. #8

    Default Re: PC Show 12th-15th June

    Generally, usually how cheap are they compares to buying from regular shops at simlim or Funan?

  9. #9

    Default Re: PC Show 12th-15th June

    Thanks for the info!

  10. #10

    Default Re: PC Show 12th-15th June

    Thanks for the info!

  11. #11
    Member modenaslim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Yishun Broadway KopiDiam
    Posts
    656

    Default Re: PC Show 12th-15th June

    Quote Originally Posted by triotary View Post
    Generally, usually how cheap are they compares to buying from regular shops at simlim or Funan?

    I'm sure the promotion is similar, in fact buying from Funan better, no need to queue like hell and no crowd. U can sit down relaxingly with the promoter and spend time to check ur laptop carefully at the point of purchase.

    I got my laptop last weekend at Funan Roadshow

    Lenovo Y410
    T5550
    3GB RAM
    160HD
    14"1 Screen
    Integrated graphics card.
    Free 4GB thumbdrive
    Free 2GB Scandisk MP3 player
    S$1199 ( 12months installment,$100 per month , no need to topup the 2% for credit card )

    I dun think PC show can give better offer than this...
    Let's see lah anyway.

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Still wondering where I belong
    Posts
    3,434

    Default Re: PC Show 12th-15th June

    Quote Originally Posted by modenaslim View Post
    I'm sure the promotion is similar, in fact buying from Funan better, no need to queue like hell and no crowd. U can sit down relaxingly with the promoter and spend time to check ur laptop carefully at the point of purchase.

    I got my laptop last weekend at Funan Roadshow

    Lenovo Y410
    T5550
    3GB RAM
    160HD
    14"1 Screen
    Integrated graphics card.
    Free 4GB thumbdrive
    Free 2GB Scandisk MP3 player
    S$1199 ( 12months installment,$100 per month , no need to topup the 2% for credit card )

    I dun think PC show can give better offer than this...
    Let's see lah anyway.
    this is a very good price... maybe i should dump my desktop...
    Gallery|Baby gallery
    I have become an expert in cleaning poo

  13. #13

    Default Re: PC Show 12th-15th June

    Quote Originally Posted by flowerpot View Post
    this is a very good price... maybe i should dump my desktop...
    give me lor ...


    btw ur quote adds up to 200%

  14. #14
    Moderator diver-hloc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Somewhere North
    Posts
    5,201

    Default Re: PC Show 12th-15th June

    Mmm.... wonder if they have any good deal on a 'sexy' lookin 2.5'' portable HDD... Or will DELL be selling their Ultrasharp 20'' LCD at a lower price than the one they state on their website ??

    Sadly the PC Show is more than a week before my Bonus.

    Scuba & Father... For Life

  15. #15

    Default Re: PC Show 12th-15th June

    Quote Originally Posted by modenaslim View Post
    I'm sure the promotion is similar, in fact buying from Funan better, no need to queue like hell and no crowd. U can sit down relaxingly with the promoter and spend time to check ur laptop carefully at the point of purchase.

    I got my laptop last weekend at Funan Roadshow

    Lenovo Y410
    T5550
    3GB RAM
    160HD
    14"1 Screen
    Integrated graphics card.
    Free 4GB thumbdrive
    Free 2GB Scandisk MP3 player
    S$1199 ( 12months installment,$100 per month , no need to topup the 2% for credit card )

    I dun think PC show can give better offer than this...
    Let's see lah anyway.
    gosh that deal is awesome! i'm specifically looking for this kind of deal from Lenovo too, any idea if the roadshow is still on?

  16. #16

    Default Re: PC Show 12th-15th June

    Quote Originally Posted by diver-hloc View Post
    Mmm.... wonder if they have any good deal on a 'sexy' lookin 2.5'' portable HDD... Or will DELL be selling their Ultrasharp 20'' LCD at a lower price than the one they state on their website ??

    Sadly the PC Show is more than a week before my Bonus.
    hahah at least u got a bonus...
    my next one is like in dec lor

  17. #17
    Moderator diver-hloc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Somewhere North
    Posts
    5,201

    Default Re: PC Show 12th-15th June

    Quote Originally Posted by slaam View Post
    hahah at least u got a bonus...
    my next one is like in dec lor
    Hahaha.... same lah, me no have bonus on DEC..... only AWS (13th mth).

    Scuba & Father... For Life

  18. #18

    Default Re: PC Show 12th-15th June

    countdown

  19. #19
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Former CS Senior Member
    Posts
    3,059

    Default Re: PC Show 12th-15th June

    can anyone help to check how much is seagate 500GB sata hdd? thanks in advance.

    btw what's the price now in SL?

  20. #20

    Default Re: PC Show 12th-15th June

    Quote Originally Posted by jacob View Post
    can anyone help to check how much is seagate 500GB sata hdd? thanks in advance.

    btw what's the price now in SL?
    saw this ad by Bizgram... seagate SATA-2 500GB $132
    http://sg.hardwarezone.com/priceguid...hp?id=2638&s=1

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •