Page 47 of 53 FirstFirst ... 223742454647484952 ... LastLast
Results 921 to 940 of 1041

Thread: PhotoAid XXII: for Victims of Cyclone Nargis. Final Weekend.

  1. #921

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXII: for Victims of Cyclone Nargis. Final Weekend.

    Quote Originally Posted by pixie View Post
    U want can come over here too! heehee...

    Honey TUPI... remember to gather everyone for dinner ok? Fri/Sat better! Sunday not good usu is flight day.
    OOPS! Wrong location.
    Last edited by Dream Merchant; 3rd June 2008 at 12:40 AM.

  2. #922

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXII: for Victims of Cyclone Nargis. Final Weekend.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    Then make it more stone than slp better hahahahaha
    Dun nid. Just read this thread can liao!

    Oh Pixieee...wanna see your Tupieee?

  3. #923

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXII: for Victims of Cyclone Nargis. Final Weekend.

    Quote Originally Posted by vivian View Post
    hehe...what you want me to design, you?
    Aiyah...dun anyhow reveal our secret plans lah darh-ling! Wait Denise get jealous and sit on me how?

  4. #924

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXII: for Victims of Cyclone Nargis. Final Weekend.

    Quote Originally Posted by pixie View Post
    Honey TUPI... remember to gather everyone for dinner ok? Fri/Sat better! Sunday not good usu is flight day.
    Yes darling, more likely will be sat if everyone is ok with it. Then we can dress nice nice too! hahahaha

    Quote Originally Posted by yqt View Post
    Wah lou!!! thread moving too fast liow, slow down, I'm still on page 36
    It's not that they are fast, it's becos we are slow lor.....

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    It is not hard to do your site lah...just that there are so many types of web design. You best start by getting your creative direction correct. Then implement it by getting the right people to help or get you start in the right direction as to what you really need to learn. Not much skill...just html stuff but you want push and pull data retrival...etc. that is not just about design anymore...you are talking serious hi tech stuff and programming...you are going into YewKay's area as well heheheh...

    Aiya...you have many people here to help you lah...and if you have a budget there are those here you can hire too heh.....
    It is better to learn myself, no budget leh. The slideshow you saw on my site..... i spend 2 months to do it. . . . . . . .
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  5. #925

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXII: for Victims of Cyclone Nargis. Final Weekend.

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    Eunos Crescent....is a nice place to live...no intention to go Toa Payoh heheh... The last time I was there was like 1995...heheh.

    Use to paktor there in the early 80s at the then famous Toa Payoh Park ..okie okie...old man stories...
    hahahaha is Toa Payoh GARDEN lor..........

    TP is a nice place to live it, so convenience and plenty of nice food!
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  6. #926

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXII: for Victims of Cyclone Nargis. Final Weekend.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    hahahaha is Toa Payoh GARDEN lor..........

    TP is a nice place to live it, so convenience and plenty of nice food!
    Now Sammy can celebrate Anniversary there! TP Garden just re-built! Got new restaurant there summor!

  7. #927

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXII: for Victims of Cyclone Nargis. Final Weekend.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    D
    Oh Pixieee...wanna see your Tupieee?
    She "see" me everyday ah.....

    ok la, me go eat liao. TATA
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  8. #928
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,564

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXII: for Victims of Cyclone Nargis. Final Weekend.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    It is better to learn myself, no budget leh. The slideshow you saw on my site..... i spend 2 months to do it. . . . . . . .
    If you ahve all the time in the world and not rushing to make changes to your site then...learn. You might want to try using Flash to do your websire entirely in FLASH instead of using HTML.

    There are books and there are instructional multimedia CD base lessons to learn from. That is what I use too in design to web to multimedia..So I :aquire" those CDs to update and learn to use the latest design/web/multimedia s/w. What would you pay me to lend you those hahahahah....

    Sleeping time....really got to knock off...tiring day since Sunday for this old man....so no late night sleeping for tonight....G'nite....
    Last edited by sammy888; 3rd June 2008 at 12:47 AM.

  9. #929

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXII: for Victims of Cyclone Nargis. Final Weekend.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Now Sammy can celebrate Anniversary there! TP Garden just re-built! Got new restaurant there summor!
    Ya, but it still kind of change a lot lor.......
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  10. #930

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXII: for Victims of Cyclone Nargis. Final Weekend.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    She "see" me everyday ah.....

    ok la, me go eat liao. TATA
    N-JOY!

  11. #931

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXII: for Victims of Cyclone Nargis. Final Weekend.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    Ya, but it still kind of change a lot lor.......
    True ... a lot more 'open' now, not like last time - got a lot of ulu undergrowth and places for parktoing couples to hide!

  12. #932
    Member/Tangshooter g-khoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Under your Blanket
    Posts
    2,027

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXII: for Victims of Cyclone Nargis. Final Weekend.



    Got one of Tupi..

  13. #933

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXII: for Victims of Cyclone Nargis. Final Weekend.

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    If you ahve all the time in the world and not rushing to make changes to your site then...learn. You might want to try using Flash to do your websire entirely in FLASH instead of using HTML.

    There are books and there are instructional multimedia CD base lessons to learn from. That is what I use too in design to web to multimedia..So I :aquire" those CDs to update and learn to use the latest design/web/multimedia s/w. What would you pay me to lend you those hahahahah....

    Sleeping time....really got to knock off...tiring day since Sunday for this old man....so no late night sleeping for tonight....G'nite....
    I help you to do a TFCD at Toa Payoh Garden! hahahha

    My site now is done by flash ah.... then my friend help me uploaded it.
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  14. #934

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXII: for Victims of Cyclone Nargis. Final Weekend.

    vivian: you got pm

    if arrange makan on sat, please be dinner!! day time cannot

    Tupi Guy: graphic design which is more towards cartoon illustration in this job i have, but have future jobs which involve other areas of graphic designing
    Last edited by zhangyb; 3rd June 2008 at 12:50 AM.

  15. #935
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,564

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXII: for Victims of Cyclone Nargis. Final Weekend.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Now Sammy can celebrate Anniversary there! TP Garden just re-built! Got new restaurant there summor!
    hey ...not like any good memorys to come from that paktor leh...she dump me someone else who might be willing to buy her a car to use to ferry her parents around...not mine. Maybe that is why I never like TP anymore heheheh

  16. #936
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,564

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXII: for Victims of Cyclone Nargis. Final Weekend.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    I help you to do a TFCD at Toa Payoh Garden! hahahha

    My site now is done by flash ah.... then my friend help me uploaded it.
    oh.. that's good...I have not gone to see so I did not know heh... Flash would be better as the effects can be worked in with minimum computer language know how....Maybe one of these days I go see see look look...

  17. #937

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXII: for Victims of Cyclone Nargis. Final Weekend.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    True ... a lot more 'open' now, not like last time - got a lot of ulu undergrowth and places for parktoing couples to hide!
    ahhahaa and Uncle Sammy was one of them..... 1995..... :S

    Quote Originally Posted by g-khoo View Post


    Got one of Tupi..
    WOW!!!!! when u got this too? I think i start send letters to you all lor...... :P
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  18. #938

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXII: for Victims of Cyclone Nargis. Final Weekend.

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    oh.. that's good...I have not gone to see so I did not know heh... Flash would be better as the effects can be worked in with minimum computer language know how....Maybe one of these days I go see see look look...
    The file is huge, about 5mb ah. . . . sighz
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  19. #939
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    East of Singapore
    Posts
    1,942

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXII: for Victims of Cyclone Nargis. Final Weekend.

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    Eunos Crescent....is a nice place to live...no intention to go Toa Payoh heheh... The last time I was there was like 1995...heheh.

    Use to paktor there in the early 80s at the then famous Toa Payoh Park ..okie okie...old man stories...
    Eunos Crescent? Use to stay ther for a while before the old market burn down, it's a nice place to live.
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

  20. #940

    Default Re: PhotoAid XXII: for Victims of Cyclone Nargis. Final Weekend.

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    hey ...not like any good memorys to come from that paktor leh...she dump me someone else who might be willing to buy her a car to use to ferry her parents around...not mine. Maybe that is why I never like TP anymore heheheh
    Sorry to hear about that.
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

Page 47 of 53 FirstFirst ... 223742454647484952 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •