Page 13 of 53 FirstFirst ... 381112131415182338 ... LastLast

Thread: PhotoAid XXII: for Victims of Cyclone Nargis. Final Weekend.

Default Re: PhotoAid XXII: for Victims of Cyclone Nargis. Final Weekend.

Interesting observations GSV

See what the comm feels about getting a few samples of more fun, wacky shots.

Mabbie Razor can get one of his models to pose for glam samples or even do a bit of pr (I saw the Miss Chinatown queen at a bus interchange in her day gown and sash with a donation tin and compared to the other heartland lady volunteers, it looked like Miss Chinatown had much much better response!), and our own LUBBERS like Tupi can be star models for the zany samples!

Also, I noticed one thing about our Chief Star PR - she never takes 'No' for a 'no', but every no she gets is an opportunity to convert that into a yes! Looks to me like she has a 10-strike rule at least.

Lastly, no denying that females get better response, especially if they 'TEH' a bit, but must teh in the right way with the right people. Again, observe our Chief Star PR carefully and listen to her sales pitch. Emphasis must still be on the victims and the cause. Seriously. Nothing sexist.

Quote Originally Posted by gsv13 View Post
    Really Nice numbers

I think we can do much more .....bit more agreesive .and target the people who have just eased up a little bit .should catch them when they have already done their prime job of seeing and clicking Merlion .I found converting people was easier once they were little free.

Also we can have some more attractive snaps to attract ...as many people can easily get attracted with something different.more artwork more creative..

like the one we had for the guy drinking water . i really felt need for some nice shots for females...easy to convince as they always like to see good snaps

You get more time to buy to talk about our effort while their eyes are still on the snap.

just my thoughts maybe it helps.

Cheers
    Last edited by Dream Merchant; 30th May 2008 at 07:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pixie View Post
    Rat very gian now....quick show!!!
    wahsey...I was justmaking my way home and only just got back to chomp down on some needed food and you already want me to show you something...you exactly like my boss..everything to him ..he can do in 5 mins.

Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Interesting observations GSV

See what the comm feels about getting a few samples of more fun, wacky shots.

Mabbie Razor can get one of his models to pose for glam samples or even do a bit of pr (I saw the Miss Chinatown queen at a bus interchange in her day gown and sash with a donation tin and compared to the other heartland lady volunteers, it looked like Miss Chinatown had much much better response!), and our own LUBBERS like Tupi can be star models for the zany samples!

Also, I noticed one thing about our Chief Star PR - she never takes 'No' for a 'no', but every no she gets is an opportunity to convert that into a yes! Looks to me like she has a 10-strike rule at least.

Lastly, no denying that females get better response, especially if they 'TEH' a bit, but must teh in the right way with the right people. Again, observe our Chief Star PR carefully and listen to her sales pitch. Emphasis must still be on the victims and the cause. Seriously. Nothing sexist.
    Nice figures but must clear S$5k !

I am flying back tomorrow night but will try to be there on Sunday afternoon after doing family visits !

Having contributed heavily to the shanghai economy for the past few days, I am not letting the Chinese tourist off with NO !

If Pixie come in bikini, I will contribute 50 bucks and I am sure we can clear 5k this weekend. Well...I would do the same if I do not scare the tourist off !

Quote Originally Posted by StevO View Post
    Nice figures but must clear S$5k !

I am flying back tomorrow night but will try to be there on Sunday afternoon after doing family visits !

Having contributed heavily to the shanghai economy for the past few days, I am not letting the Chinese tourist off with NO !

If Pixie come in bikini, I will contribute 50 bucks and I am sure we can clear 5k this weekend. Well...I would do the same if I do not scare the tourist off !
    WAH SEY!

If Pixie comes in bikini (no play cheat and tie towel or scarf hor), I think we can get 10K from tourists who want to pose with her, PLUS if all the Photo Aiders contribute and do a TFCD ... WAH! The figure go through the roof!

OH PIXIEEEEEEEE!!! YOO-HOO PIXIEEEEE DARLING! It's for a GOOD CAUSE remember?

EH? But cannot forget the rest mah! Wait Denise, Chu Nee, Mulan and Marilyn Tupi feel left out and UN-LUBBED leh!
    Last edited by Dream Merchant; 30th May 2008 at 08:31 PM.

WAH SEY!

If Pixie comes in bikini (no play cheat and tie towel or scarf hor), I think we can get 10K from tourists who want to pose with her, PLUS if all the Photo Aiders contribute and do a TFCD ... WAH! The figure go through the roof!

EH? But cannot forget the rest mah! Wait Denise, Chu Nee, Mulan and Marilyn Tupi feel left out and UN-LUBBED leh!
    They could all wear bikinis too....why stop at one heheh...bikinis for all flavours of attraction ...wherever your fetish hahahahahah

Quote Originally Posted by yqt View Post
    Sorry sorry, my mother call me.

OK before everyone humtum me tomorrow,

The final confirm no mistake double checked amount collected for PhotoAid 2 Weekend 2 is

S$4442.35!!!!!

Well done!!! broke last weekend's record !!!!!
    Here's to even better this weekend, what with all the lub goin' around.

S$4442.35!!!!!
    wad a good job.........

i wan go see olivia ong before i leave sg hahahaaa...

Quote Originally Posted by Wai View Post
    so what is the target for this weekend?
    Should be 300 shots. Now is really depend on the weather liao...

Sour own LUBBERS like Tupi can be star models for the zany samples!
    So you will be the 1st Donor to shoot with me? kekekeke i will make a very memorable one with you

Quote Originally Posted by ah.zeep View Post
    Here's to even better this weekend, what with all the lub goin' around.
    Ya man..... and must Lub lub tomoro.....sighz.... stil got so many things to do ah...
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

$4442.35
    WELL DONE EVERYONE!!!!

Spread more LUB this weekend!
    Can we Double up the Number???
    " Style is a reflection of your attitude and your personality"

Quote Originally Posted by John Teoh View Post
    Should be 300 shots. Now is really depend on the weather liao...
    Tomoro before leave home, must pray Ti Kong!

WAH SEY!

Dont bully Tupi & Pixie and MULAN ar!

Quote Originally Posted by Mulan View Post
    [
    Can we Double up the Number??? [/COLOR][/SIZE]
    U all wear bikini lor.... then might have chance

Mulan in the house- Where is my Lubber Tupi & Pixie gal?

Muacks Muacks Muacks

Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    U all wear bikini lor.... then might have chance
    Tupi bully MULAN

Lubber Tupi
    LuB Lub tupi....going out to LUB LUB 1st, will be back later in the night...

Quote Originally Posted by junniee View Post
    S$4442.35!!!!!
    wad a good job.........

i wan go see olivia ong before i leave sg hahahaaa...
    easily, one of the best local female jazz vocalist. if her group can sing at our booths that will be heaven.

Thumbs up Re: PhotoAid XXII: for Victims of Cyclone Nargis. Final Weekend.

Guys
    We have 24 hours of core business time ,If we take 450 snaps on an average for both days .

we did 18 Snaps / Hour.

I think 25 Snaps / Hour.is quite achievable target ....but we would make 6000 $ only

Lets say 30 Snaps/Hour (i.e. every 2 mins one Snap) would be much better... but still we make 7200 $ only.

Well If we all really put effective use of our 100 % time ...maybe we make just kiss 10000 $ this weekend which will mean roughly 40 Snaps /Hour .

Just a though ...numbers help sometimes to go for a decent target .

Cheers
    Sudhir
    Personality can open doors, but only character can keep them open

Quote Originally Posted by gsv13 View Post
    Guys
    We have 24 hours of core business time ,If we take 450 snaps on an average for both days .

we did 18 Snaps / Hour.

I think 25 Snaps / Hour.is quite achievable target ....but we would make 6000 $ only

Lets say 30 Snaps/Hour (i.e. every 2 mins one Snap) would be much better... but still we make 7200 $ only.

Well If we all really put effective use of our 100 % time ...maybe we make just kiss 10000 $ this weekend which will mean roughly 40 Snaps /Hour .

Just a though ...numbers help sometimes to go for a decent target .

Cheers
    Sudhir

Already set and go! Lets do it!

Dont bully Tupi & Pixie and MULAN ar!
    How ocme anyone would love to see a rat in Bikini? Got bikini so small size? heehee...Marilyn Tupi surely rake in all the money! He's the WINNER la..

And Stevo, u

Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    LuB Lub tupi....going out to LUB LUB 1st, will be back later in the night...
    Pang seh my MUlan! *AH BISH*

Mulan in the house- Where is my Lubber Tupi & Pixie gal?

Muacks Muacks Muacks
    *eating last bits of my cheese*
    Pixie is here!!!

Page 13 of 53 FirstFirst ... 381112131415182338 ... LastLast