Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stood backed by SB800 seller

Default Re: Stood backed by SB800 seller

hahaha, sometimes i sell things at BNP 400. got people bid at it and was reserve, another guy come along and offer 450 for it. then how? $50 extra leh. better think twice.
    D7000|17-35mm f/2.8-4 |35-70mm f/2.8 |80-200mm f/2.8|100mm Macro f/2.8|SB800

vince123123
    Guests

Then you should not say "BNP" but put "minimum"

Quote Originally Posted by kyo86sg View Post
    hahaha, sometimes i sell things at BNP 400. got people bid at it and was reserve, another guy come along and offer 450 for it. then how? $50 extra leh. better think twice.
    it depends on how you conduct your BNS.

if the 450 is received before closing date/time, the other person has chance to outbid.

if the 450 is received AFTER closing, than you should honour it even though you received a higher bid later. it's just a matter of principle and what if the 450 bid fly kite on you.

if i were you i'd go with the reserved BNP 400 even though 50 is a lot of money but i'd rather come out with my head held high than be dissected in a thread like the one we are discussing.

recently i bid $2 for an item in BNS by stalfleo. i never expected my $2 bid to be the winning bid but the seller met up with me nonetheless. the $2 can't even cover stalfleo's transportation.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon_84 View Post

dont ever think about lowballing me cos i'm already selling my lens at the lowest possible 2nd hand market rate.
    any lower as a seller, i feel is damaging the pricing for other similar 2nd hand lens.
    i kena once, one "poor student" tell me he very poor, please please please give me some pity. so because i was a poor student myself and the difference is a bit, chin chai. he turns up in his own car (mazda some more, better than my family car), i also too lazy to argue with him.

from then on, ignore all poor student sms.

Quote Originally Posted by kyo86sg View Post
    it's called principles.

unfortunately, principles are free to many people. and therein lies the difference.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12