Page 12 of 51 FirstFirst ... 271011121314172237 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 240 of 1020

Thread: Tang Shooters XXIX: TCSS Thread...

  1. #221
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,481

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXIX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    Redsun Bro, are we able to cater at least 2-3 last minutes participants during the day? .... May think of inviting some special guests.
    Hmm... S+C+ELAINE!

    Anyway ronald, can pay the dinner remaining amt by cheque?

  2. #222

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXIX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    Hmm... S+C+ELAINE!

    Anyway ronald, can pay the dinner remaining amt by cheque?
    i'm interested to see the 'real' ELAINE... wanted to know why ronald is such into her...
    Ronald bro, need us to arrange a couple shoot with her n u? we never shoot couple theme b4, rite?
    Allow you to b e male model, but you need to pay us... haha

  3. #223
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXIX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    Hmm... S+C+ELAINE!

    Anyway ronald, can pay the dinner remaining amt by cheque?
    ....S+C won't be joining us....Elaine coming or not, is not for me to answer.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  4. #224
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,931

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXIX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    Redsun Bro, are we able to cater at least 2-3 last minutes participants during the day? .... May think of inviting some special guests.
    yesh can
    10% more ma
    so 2-3 more should be no prob

    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    Hmm... S+C+ELAINE!

    Anyway ronald, can pay the dinner remaining amt by cheque?
    if i remember correctly,can pay by cash,card or cheque
    i confirm and let you know again

  5. #225
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXIX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    yesh can
    10% more ma
    so 2-3 more should be no prob
    Noted, discussion in progress........
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  6. #226
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,481

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXIX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    i'm interested to see the 'real' ELAINE... wanted to know why ronald is such into her...
    Ronald bro, need us to arrange a couple shoot with her n u? we never shoot couple theme b4, rite?
    Allow you to b e male model, but you need to pay us... haha
    We can shoot elaine and her bf and ronald will be the stylist...

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    ....S+C won't be joining us....Elaine coming or not, is not for me to answer.
    Dolphin!

  7. #227
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXIX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    Dolphin!
    SPOILER! ....She agreed to join us liao.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  8. #228
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,931

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXIX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    i'm interested to see the 'real' ELAINE... wanted to know why ronald is such into her...
    Ronald bro, need us to arrange a couple shoot with her n u? we never shoot couple theme b4, rite?
    Allow you to b e male model, but you need to pay us... haha
    couple shoot

  9. #229

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXIX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    We can shoot elaine and her bf and ronald will be the stylist...
    Dolphin!
    so sad... no problem.
    we change the theme,
    Her bf now become a bad guy, she is sad, Ronald appear to be a hero that safe her, and she fall into Ronald...
    Now become a story theme...

  10. #230

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXIX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    couple shoot
    every photos count... er.... each photo we gave u, cost $0.50 cents... hahaha.... c how much u need to pay us...

  11. #231
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,931

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXIX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    We can shoot elaine and her bf and ronald will be the stylist...


    KT Carnage3630 confirmed coming for dinner
    he paying cash on that day
    dolphin payment phoa will pay
    i tell plasma just pay to you

  12. #232

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXIX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    PCKEE agreed?
    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    Alternatively, we can send the projector back to pckee on sun. Tat would be a better solution?
    Ah....like that no problem la.....if we are allow to use the place until 10pm i can stay till that time..... i dun think you all gonna use it other place right......

    I need to go back early because need to download pics to PC then sleep early.....cos next day need to wake up early morning 4.30am.......for wedding shoot.....

    10pm ok?
    :vhappy:EOS400D

  13. #233

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXIX: TCSS Thread...

    Pss.......Pss......

    I need some software, anyone can give?lol

    1. CS3
    2. Portrait Professional
    3. Noise Ninja

    I using Win Vista
    :vhappy:EOS400D

  14. #234

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXIX: TCSS Thread...

    Fwah..........all go Lunch liao.......

    i also go LUNCHliao........come back later
    :vhappy:EOS400D

  15. #235
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,481

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXIX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post

    KT Carnage3630 confirmed coming for dinner
    he paying cash on that day
    dolphin payment phoa will pay
    i tell plasma just pay to you
    ok...

    Quote Originally Posted by pckee View Post
    Pss.......Pss......

    I need some software, anyone can give?lol

    1. CS3
    2. Portrait Professional
    3. Noise Ninja

    I using Win Vista
    All i have...

  16. #236
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXIX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by pckee View Post
    Ah....like that no problem la.....if we are allow to use the place until 10pm i can stay till that time..... i dun think you all gonna use it other place right......

    I need to go back early because need to download pics to PC then sleep early.....cos next day need to wake up early morning 4.30am.......for wedding shoot.....

    10pm ok?
    No Prob....I also need to leave after the dinner...got Fairy's shoot next day.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  17. #237

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXIX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    No Prob....I also need to leave after the dinner...got Fairy's shoot next day.
    why u bo jio?
    40 km to 1 litre :p

  18. #238
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXIX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Shogun View Post
    why u bo jio?
    Bro, still got slots. You want?
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  19. #239

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXIX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    Bro, still got slots. You want?
    no lah will be busy on sunday.
    40 km to 1 litre :p

  20. #240
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXIX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Shogun View Post
    no lah will be busy on sunday.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

Page 12 of 51 FirstFirst ... 271011121314172237 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •