Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 3rd PASAR MALAM (Flea Market) @ EMPI-JWP Cafe & Studio! ONE DAY ONLY!

Default Re: 3rd PASAR MALAM (Flea Market) @ EMPI-JWP Cafe & Studio! ONE DAY ONLY!

will be there.

Default Re: 3rd PASAR MALAM (Flea Market) @ EMPI-JWP Cafe & Studio! ONE DAY ONLY!

most likely dropping by too to get a new bag =)
    Canon 7D, canon 50mm f1.8; 18-135, sigma 30 f1.4, tamron 17-50 VC. East shooter. ;)

i nid a bag...
    Sony A200 | Sigma 30mm f/1.4 | DT 18-70mm f/3.5-5.6 | Minolta 70-210 f/4(beercan) | HVL-F42AM

Deregistered

Kata Bags and JL Photo will showcase their bags there.. =) do add your names to the list too!

looking for cheap tripods!

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by liionel View Post
    looking for cheap tripods!
    JL Photo will be bringing down their tripods for pre-order.. feel free to head down and try the sample sets!

any rough gauge of how pricing will be like? abit tight on budget.. and don't need such a high end piece!

Deregistered

any rough gauge of how pricing will be like? abit tight on budget.. and don't need such a high end piece!
    between $99 to $150 depending on what tripod and what head..

i see. thank you! anyone selling film/lomo cameras?!

Deregistered

i see. thank you! anyone selling film/lomo cameras?!
    JL Photo will also carry in Holga cameras.. there will be lomo and pin hole cameras there too.. =)

I want to buy a Kata 467 backpack.

Cheers,

Hi everyone!!! I went down to the flea market today!! It was grt!! And....

I made some purchases from JL Photo..Thou its my first time purchasing things from him, but I find him a very nice and friendly dealer that treats every customers with smiles! great services! strongly recommended.. Cheers to you bro!!!

Btw, this is his website : jl-photo ( Do go up to see.. You may find what you want there!!)
    Last edited by fotomad; 22nd June 2008 at 02:43 AM.

any chances of polaroids there?

hmm.. was the flea market big? because I went there and only saw 2 stalls on the first level.. or was I at the wrong place? hahaha..
    Canon 7D, canon 50mm f1.8; 18-135, sigma 30 f1.4, tamron 17-50 VC. East shooter. ;)

any chance of another 1 ?

darn missed this 1 haha

Quote Originally Posted by phusion View Post
    hmm.. was the flea market big? because I went there and only saw 2 stalls on the first level.. or was I at the wrong place? hahaha..
    yeah theres was only 2 stalls. alot of sony flashes and a few nikkor lenses and kata bags on display.

hmm.. saw a few tamrac bags there as well but was alittle over-crowded over there.. haha..

Yeah..I only saw 2 stalls and one of them is wearing MS Color polo T..

there were more 2 stalls. din u guys check level 2 out? chiif was there

next time come upstairs! with aircon... much more comfortable.

Thanks Julian once again for organising this event! I had a lot of fun!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast