Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 60 of 60

Thread: Liaoning girl shoots her mouth off about Sichuan earthquake

  1. #41
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,304

    Default Re: Liaoning girl shoots her mouth off about Sichuan earthquake

    Quote Originally Posted by dDarkroom View Post
    in her world wat is right is wrong, wat deemed as wrong to you is right to her.

    Her paradigm of value differs from the majority - who chose to be on the safe side.

    she dares to voice out does not make her worst than those who kept silent and do nothing for the people in sichuan and myanmar.
    Pardon me saying but this is more than what is morally right or wrong. The girl is totally unfeeling towards the losses of lives and the people who lost their loved ones in the catastrophe. This is what angered most of us. Will she still spew the same nonsense if her loved ones had died in the earthquake? Will you still stand by your opinion and not be angered if you had suffered the same loss and hear such words coming from a total stranger?

    You may say her action is no worse than those who did nothing for the survivors/victims but the silent ones do not rub salt onto their wounds and/or insult them.
    Last edited by Randius; 29th May 2008 at 02:33 AM.

  2. #42

    Default Re: Liaoning girl shoots her mouth off about Sichuan earthquake

    omg, her mouth stinks.
    :angel: Fidelis's Portfolio!
    http://theluckiestchick.multiply.com/photos

  3. #43

    Default Re: Liaoning girl shoots her mouth off about Sichuan earthquake

    Quote Originally Posted by Randius View Post
    Pardon me saying but this is more than what is morally right or wrong. The girl is totally unfeeling towards the losses of lives and the people who lost their loved ones in the catastrophe. This is what angered most of us. Will she still spew the same nonsense if her loved ones had died in the earthquake? Will you still stand by your opinion and not be angered if you had suffered the same loss and hear such words coming from a total stranger?

    You may say her action is no worse than those who did nothing for the survivors/victims but the silent ones do not rub salt onto their wounds and/or insult them.
    You are absolutely right according to your value.

    The junta could as well hold the same value as the girl - wat the heck is this disaster, let us push ahead for referendum.

    Is it then morally right to drop the 2 bombs in japan? It depends, whether, I'm the son of a comfort woman in china or an innocent orphan in japan.

  4. #44
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Sick-Ka-Poor land
    Posts
    1,238

    Default Re: Liaoning girl shoots her mouth off about Sichuan earthquake

    Quote Originally Posted by Exposure View Post
    do u realise something ? a country which suppress religious beliefs tend to produce people who dun care about right or wrong in handling matters in life...
    hey guy! becareful of this forum....a lot of KGB is watching over it...you may get banned access ANYTIME if you say the wrong word or imply the wrong meaning. this is typically a NO FREEDOM of speech forum...
    KIM & PPY
    Black Camp F100,D90, AFD 35mm f2.0, Voigtlander Cosina 58mm Nokton Classic F1.4.

  5. #45
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Clementi
    Posts
    10,596

    Default Re: Liaoning girl shoots her mouth off about Sichuan earthquake

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimura_papaya View Post
    hey guy! becareful of this forum....a lot of KGB is watching over it...you may get banned access ANYTIME if you say the wrong word or imply the wrong meaning. this is typically a NO FREEDOM of speech forum...
    There is a fine line to tread between freedom of speech and immoral language.

  6. #46
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Sick-Ka-Poor land
    Posts
    1,238

    Default Re: Liaoning girl shoots her mouth off about Sichuan earthquake

    Quote Originally Posted by calebk View Post
    There is a fine line to tread between freedom of speech and immoral language.
    we just make fun of the girl......beside i only use imply word C....didn even write the "full" word ,so what sort of immoral language we talking about? like that also infringe the rule of forum, if this is not call "freedom of speech", what should we call? matter of fact, i didn even write any racism theory over the forum space.
    KIM & PPY
    Black Camp F100,D90, AFD 35mm f2.0, Voigtlander Cosina 58mm Nokton Classic F1.4.

  7. #47
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Clementi
    Posts
    10,596

    Default Re: Liaoning girl shoots her mouth off about Sichuan earthquake

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimura_papaya View Post
    we just make fun of the girl......beside i only use imply word C....didn even write the "full" word ,so what sort of immoral language we talking about? like that also infringe the rule of forum, if this is not call "freedom of speech", what should we call? matter of fact, i didn even write any racism theory over the forum space.
    Then raise the point to the mods if you must. I think there is sufficient freedom of speech here on this forum, in line with the forum rules and regs. If you feel that the R&R is too restrictive, then don't participate in the forum.

  8. #48
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Liaoning girl shoots her mouth off about Sichuan earthquake

    please do not OT, if you feel that i have wronged you, please either

    1. start a new thread in the FAQs and Feedback forum
    2. pm the admins

  9. #49
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Sick-Ka-Poor land
    Posts
    1,238

    Default Re: Liaoning girl shoots her mouth off about Sichuan earthquake

    Quote Originally Posted by calebk View Post
    Then raise the point to the mods if you must. I think there is sufficient freedom of speech here on this forum, in line with the forum rules and regs. If you feel that the R&R is too restrictive, then don't participate in the forum.
    no eye see..out of my way
    KIM & PPY
    Black Camp F100,D90, AFD 35mm f2.0, Voigtlander Cosina 58mm Nokton Classic F1.4.

  10. #50

    Default Re: Liaoning girl shoots her mouth off about Sichuan earthquake

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimura_papaya View Post
    hey guy! becareful of this forum....a lot of KGB is watching over it...you may get banned access ANYTIME if you say the wrong word or imply the wrong meaning. this is typically a NO FREEDOM of speech forum...
    oh, cry me a river!


  11. #51
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Clementi
    Posts
    10,596

    Default Re: Liaoning girl shoots her mouth off about Sichuan earthquake

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimura_papaya View Post
    no eye see..out of my way
    Er, don't quite understand what you're trying to say...

  12. #52
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Sick-Ka-Poor land
    Posts
    1,238

    Default Re: Liaoning girl shoots her mouth off about Sichuan earthquake

    Quote Originally Posted by calebk View Post
    Er, don't quite understand what you're trying to say...
    no eye and don feel like seeing this forum...we are not allow to simply say those "sensitive word".

    i better spend time go do more beneficiary work rather than having argument with the people and administrator
    KIM & PPY
    Black Camp F100,D90, AFD 35mm f2.0, Voigtlander Cosina 58mm Nokton Classic F1.4.

  13. #53
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Clementi
    Posts
    10,596

    Default Re: Liaoning girl shoots her mouth off about Sichuan earthquake

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimura_papaya View Post
    no eye and don feel like seeing this forum...we are not allow to simply say those "sensitive word".

    i better spend time go do more beneficiary work rather than having argument with the people and administrator
    The don't browse this forum, and if so many other forum users can express themselves without the need for your "sensitive" words, then why not you?

  14. #54
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Sick-Ka-Poor land
    Posts
    1,238

    Default Re: Liaoning girl shoots her mouth off about Sichuan earthquake

    Quote Originally Posted by calebk View Post
    The don't browse this forum, and if so many other forum users can express themselves without the need for your "sensitive" words, then why not you?
    i can de..i just find that only my first time use the @big@ word..then the moderator step in liao....what can i do.

    if like that i dn spent too much on this kind of arguement lo...sometime i just express what i tot in mind..

    matter of fact, me and another mate just teasing to say sending the stupid idiot girl to africa...and do some indecent job for african.
    KIM & PPY
    Black Camp F100,D90, AFD 35mm f2.0, Voigtlander Cosina 58mm Nokton Classic F1.4.

  15. #55
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Liaoning girl shoots her mouth off about Sichuan earthquake

    Quote Originally Posted by ortega View Post
    please do not OT, if you feel that i have wronged you, please either

    1. start a new thread in the FAQs and Feedback forum
    2. pm the admins
    i repeat the above
    i will not repeat myself the 3rd time

  16. #56
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Northwest
    Posts
    5,011

    Default Re: Liaoning girl shoots her mouth off about Sichuan earthquake

    Please be civil and sensible when posting. This is Kopitiam, I get it, but it does not mean we will tolerate mindless and insensitive comments.

    To Kimura_papaya, I suggest you do what you said you would do, which is to step away from this thread and do something beneficial to the society, and not make yourself a bigger nuisance.
    As complexity rises, precise statements lose meaning and meaningful statements lose precision.

  17. #57
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Sick-Ka-Poor land
    Posts
    1,238

    Default Re: Liaoning girl shoots her mouth off about Sichuan earthquake

    Quote Originally Posted by roygoh View Post
    Please be civil and sensible when posting. This is Kopitiam, I get it, but it does not mean we will tolerate mindless and insensitive comments.

    To Kimura_papaya, I suggest you do what you said you would do, which is to step away from this thread and do something beneficial to the society, and not make yourself a bigger nuisance.
    i have already step away now, and stop commenting on anything...what for i go and write something people don appreciate..it is wasting my precious time. please stop quoting my name over thread. i am out of my way!
    KIM & PPY
    Black Camp F100,D90, AFD 35mm f2.0, Voigtlander Cosina 58mm Nokton Classic F1.4.

  18. #58

    Default Re: Liaoning girl shoots her mouth off about Sichuan earthquake

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimura_papaya View Post
    i have already step away now, and stop commenting on anything...what for i go and write something people don appreciate..it is wasting my precious time. please stop quoting my name over thread. i am out of my way!
    my child when you grow wiser and more mature, you will laugh or embarass about your threads here.

    meanwhile, go to photoAid this weekend and loosen up with the lub gang.

  19. #59
    Senior Member zoossh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    8,725

    Default Re: Liaoning girl shoots her mouth off about Sichuan earthquake

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    what hogwash. that is equivalent to saying that one needs religion to tell right from wrong - with just one simple post you have offended many free-thinkers like myself.

    and refrain from religious discussion.
    actually free thinkers do not suppress others from religious beliefs, so i think the two are totally separate.

  20. #60
    Senior Member zoossh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    8,725

    Default Re: Liaoning girl shoots her mouth off about Sichuan earthquake

    something that i took note of... the video seems to revolve about donations... and maybe there are things we didn't know of the situation there.
    Last edited by zoossh; 10th August 2008 at 05:34 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •