Thread: Visit to Halong Bay

Default Visit to Halong Bay

Hi All,

Will be leaving for Hanoi, Halong Bay & Sapa for a 12 days trip. What will be the recommendation for Halong Bay? To stay one night at the hotel or over a deluxe boat? Please advice. Thanks in advance.
    CANON 7D, 70-200 F4 IS L, 17-40 F4 L, 100 F2.8 Macro, 50 F1.8, TAMRON 28-75 F2.8, 580EX

Default Re: Visit to Halong Bay

i am only on the deluxe junk for 1 day and 1 night, not sure what other activities they have.
    i suppose in the hotel you can roam around a bit on yor own.
    Sunset and sun rise probably be more romantic then the hotel, facilties are better than expected, toilets, bathrooms,
    heaters, aircons, like the guide said a floating hotel.

Quote Originally Posted by casey4355 View Post
    i am only on the deluxe junk for 1 day and 1 night, not sure what other activities they have.
    Sunset and sun rise probably be more romantic then the hotel, facilties are better than expected, toilets, bathrooms,
    Thanks for replying

Tiptop mountain can be reached by land or has to take the deluxe junk? Please advice.
    CANON 7D, 70-200 F4 IS L, 17-40 F4 L, 100 F2.8 Macro, 50 F1.8, TAMRON 28-75 F2.8, 580EX

Quote Originally Posted by casey4355 View Post
    Thanks for replying

Tiptop mountain can be reached by land or has to take the deluxe junk? Please advice.