Thread: Pls give the China Earthquake charity from a tiny amt fr our hobbies budget

Default Pls give the China Earthquake charity from a tiny amt fr our hobbies budget

Hi ,

Let's put aside a tiny amount from the budget we set aside for our hobbies to give to those in China who are suffering from the Earthquake...

These money are small when compared to what we spent on our photography hobby... guys, let's do our bid..

Call this number to contribute...

1900-1125121 $6
    1900-1125122 $18
    1900-1125123 $50

I already called the $50 line twice.. i personally thank you for your contributions and I am sure those in China will be extremely grateful just for the whatever amount we can give...

Cheers

Mike

Default Re: Pls give the China Earthquake charity from a tiny amt fr our hobbies budget

Any info on who's on the other side of those phone numbers?

Default Re: Pls give the China Earthquake charity from a tiny amt fr our hobbies budget

Why not donate straight to the Singapore Red Cross instead?

Coz a small part of the money donated goes to the administration fee of #1900.

Yes does Singtel take a cut? Because I HATE Singtel.

Quote Originally Posted by swampthing View Post
    Yes does Singtel take a cut? Because I HATE Singtel.

u are RIGHT!! Singtel always charge 20 cents or 30 cents surchage for every call.....does it show any acts of supporting charity behavior? doubt not, singtel each year has earn so much from consumer and corporate, why cant ST relief this small amount from each call to encourage charity?
    KIM & PPY
    Black Camp F100,D90, AFD 35mm f2.0, Voigtlander Cosina 58mm Nokton Classic F1.4.