Thread: Where to buy decent sports shoes and badminton rac?

Default Where to buy decent sports shoes and badminton rac?

Because of an old wrist injury, I need a light racket. Any recommendations of what to get and where to get one?

I also have rather large feet (size 11-12). And most models of sports shoes merely make them longer for larger sizes, while not proportionately increasing the size of the front. So the front of my feet is always uncomfortably squashed. Anyone knows where I can find a good selection of sports shoes?

I'm tired of randomly walking into sports shops where the sales assistant is clueless about light rackets and don't stock large sized shoes.

Thanks in advance! Need to save my wardrobe. I can't keep buying larger shirts and pants! So any help to my 'Save my wardrobe campaign' is deeply appreciated.
    Last edited by shinken; 25th May 2008 at 09:39 AM.

Default Re: Where to buy decent sports shoes and badminton rac?

try feder sports on 2nd floor of pennisular. my shoes are size 15 and they have it.
    Chanxj
    my blog @ http://sgsnap.com

Quote Originally Posted by chanxj View Post
    try feder sports on 2nd floor of pennisular. my shoes are size 15 and they have it.
    Deeply, deeply appreciated. I went there many many years back, not sure if it was the same shop. But time to give it a try. They have your size, they must have my size!

i have a few very very light yonex racket for sale. if you would like. left in my room for quite some time already. hope to clear and fund for new toys

model would be yonex titanium pro 60. you can sms me at 96196544 if you're interested.
    Last edited by Koelsch; 25th May 2008 at 11:02 AM.
    I Love You :)

Suggest you go for brands that make wide width shoes. New Balance is one of them Personally like New Balance a lot!
    Cheers,
    AdvChua

go to Ten&Ten shop at the Bras Basah complex, level 1. My regular shop for badminton stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by amateur_photographer View Post
    go to Ten&Ten shop at the Bras Basah complex, level 1. My regular shop for badminton stuff.
    yeah, they have everything you need there. look for anthony (boss) there or his wife.

Thanks for all the recommendations guys! Deeply appreciated