Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 51

Thread: Abandoned areas shooters(SG) !Com'on in!

  1. #1

    Talking Abandoned areas shooters(SG) !Com'on in!

    Hi everyone! This thread is mainly for those shooters like to shoot in abandoned areas all around Singapore! Those interested do come in and join the fun and let's shoot those forgotten areas that was once in their golden years.Of course when in the process of shooting in those areas we must respect it and not to temper any changes in the palaces.

    Let me start the ball rolling ,places I have been

    - neo tiew road , HDBs
    -Tang Dynasty, Theme park
    -Mitre hotel, Hotel (fail,chase out by a old man today) ha

    Yes,I only been these 2 places only for shooting but will find more places in the future time.Like Tyersall house(wonder is it still assessable or not,anyone please confirm) etc.

    Thanks for taking your time to read my post.
    Ha...

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Sembawang
    Posts
    592

    Default Re: Abandoned areas shooters(SG) !Com'on in!

    interesting...bookmarked.

  3. #3

    Default Re: Abandoned areas shooters(SG) !Com'on in!

    thx..please do give places for abandoned places ....
    I also limited...haha...let's share...

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    beside jurong point
    Posts
    704

    Default Re: Abandoned areas shooters(SG) !Com'on in!

    anyone organising such a trip? i would like to join. Never been to such places before =)

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Alexandra
    Posts
    37

    Default Re: Abandoned areas shooters(SG) !Com'on in!

    Quote Originally Posted by ryan84 View Post
    Hi everyone! This thread is mainly for those shooters like to shoot in abandoned areas all around Singapore! Those interested do come in and join the fun and let's shoot those forgotten areas that was once in their golden years.Of course when in the process of shooting in those areas we must respect it and not to temper any changes in the palaces.

    Let me start the ball rolling ,places I have been

    - neo tiew road , HDBs
    -Tang Dynasty, Theme park
    -Mitre hotel, Hotel (fail,chase out by a old man today) ha

    Yes,I only been these 2 places only for shooting but will find more places in the future time.Like Tyersall house(wonder is it still assessable or not,anyone please confirm) etc.

    Thanks for taking your time to read my post.
    Ha...
    I too have a real interest in abandoned and derelict buildings, be they residential or commercial sites. Whether the building interior or exterior, or an overgrown garden, they provide a superb backdrop for dramatic portraits. Over the years I have utilized unoccupied colonial bungalows, derelict colonial military administration buildings, disused factories, and so on. Would like to get to know with others who like this sort of location and would like to organize an outing to shoot. Mobility not an issue. Night shoot also possible - depending on the phase of the moon.

  6. #6
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,931

    Default Re: Abandoned areas shooters(SG) !Com'on in!

    ish the abandoned areas sooters!

  7. #7

    Default Re: Abandoned areas shooters(SG) !Com'on in!

    thanks for the reply...
    i intend to go to Tyersall house,anyone can confirm is it still assessable or not.

    @redsun,want to join? ha

  8. #8
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,931

    Default Re: Abandoned areas shooters(SG) !Com'on in!

    Quote Originally Posted by ryan84 View Post
    thanks for the reply...
    i intend to go to Tyersall house,anyone can confirm is it still assessable or not.

    @redsun,want to join? ha
    when u all going?today?
    today cannot
    i just finish RT very tired

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Sembawang
    Posts
    592

    Default Re: Abandoned areas shooters(SG) !Com'on in!

    cool! many peeps here love abandoned places too!

  10. #10

    Default Re: Abandoned areas shooters(SG) !Com'on in!

    am interested too, count me in. details?

  11. #11
    Senior Member redstone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Beyond the outer limits
    Posts
    2,898

    Default Re: Abandoned areas shooters(SG) !Com'on in!

    Been ages since I went.

  12. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    63

    Default Re: Abandoned areas shooters(SG) !Com'on in!

    tysalle house is being torn down.

    tang dysnaty i went already. can see my link....
    http://flickr.com/photos/devinciesh/

    still got anymore places?

  13. #13

    Default Re: Abandoned areas shooters(SG) !Com'on in!

    the abandoned shooters

  14. #14

    Default Re: Abandoned areas shooters(SG) !Com'on in!

    Quote Originally Posted by ryan84 View Post
    Hi everyone! This thread is mainly for those shooters like to shoot in abandoned areas all around Singapore! Those interested do come in and join the fun and let's shoot those forgotten areas that was once in their golden years.Of course when in the process of shooting in those areas we must respect it and not to temper any changes in the palaces.

    Let me start the ball rolling ,places I have been

    - neo tiew road , HDBs
    -Tang Dynasty, Theme park
    -Mitre hotel, Hotel (fail,chase out by a old man today) ha

    Yes,I only been these 2 places only for shooting but will find more places in the future time.Like Tyersall house(wonder is it still assessable or not,anyone please confirm) etc.

    Thanks for taking your time to read my post.
    Ha...
    i wan i wan i wan i wan!
    ME ME ME ME ME!!!

  15. #15

    Default Re: Abandoned areas shooters(SG) !Com'on in!

    Quote Originally Posted by devinciesh View Post
    tysalle house is being torn down.

    tang dysnaty i went already. can see my link....
    http://flickr.com/photos/devinciesh/

    still got anymore places?
    nice photos you got there...
    didnt get stopped at mitre hotel?

  16. #16

    Default Re: Abandoned areas shooters(SG) !Com'on in!

    Hi all, me too like to shoot at places which are kind of away from the buzz and fuzz. Really helps quieten me down... my haunt is usually my neighbourhood in Punggol. Cos it is still a developing town, there are pockets of open and secluded areas around. Some of these have construction vehicles, containers as well as tools lying around. They are my materials for photography. Check out my samples:

    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=379798

    Be sure to be responsible for your actions during photopgrahy - return things to original position if you shift them, don't damage anything etc etc...

  17. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    63

    Default Re: Abandoned areas shooters(SG) !Com'on in!

    they allow us to shoot the outside of the hotel but not inside. lol

  18. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    taman jurong
    Posts
    121

    Default Re: Abandoned areas shooters(SG) !Com'on in!

    sad a small fire broke out at tang dynasty today.

  19. #19

    Default Re: Abandoned areas shooters(SG) !Com'on in!

    Quote Originally Posted by strins View Post
    sad a small fire broke out at tang dynasty today.
    I think the fire is quite big...

  20. #20

    Default Re: Abandoned areas shooters(SG) !Com'on in!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jenova View Post
    I think the fire is quite big...
    We should go and take photo of it. =O

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •