Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Making love...

  1. #1

    Default Making love...

    Spotted this from 165m while in the SG flyer.


    Sony Cybershot W55 - no pp
    Last edited by cheguthamrin; 24th May 2008 at 09:54 PM. Reason: resized

  2. #2

    Default Re: Making love...

    Ah~~ I like it~~ Too bad the picture quality is not there. Also, the framing seems a bit tight on the right and bottom.

    Concept wise is good~ Maybe you can do a CW rotation, will bring out the shot i feel~

  3. #3

    Default Re: Making love...

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post
    Ah~~ I like it~~ Too bad the picture quality is not there. Also, the framing seems a bit tight on the right and bottom.

    Concept wise is good~ Maybe you can do a CW rotation, will bring out the shot i feel~
    Thanks!
    It was purely coincidental; and that I had it in full zoom, cant remember how much.
    The next moment of course the white streams were gone.
    I tried doing a CW rotation, but somehow it doesnt quite look right, lah.
    Last edited by cheguthamrin; 24th May 2008 at 09:58 PM.

  4. #4

    Default Re: Making love...

    Still a good capture though!

  5. #5

    Default Re: Making love...

    crop a bit on the left and top for a tighter framing

    maybe you can consider b&w with sepia tone, heh. nicely seen though.

  6. #6

    Default Re: Making love...

    nice capture.

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    1,002

    Default Re: Making love...

    nice capture.. wonder if that was intentional though (as in the boats)..

  8. #8

    Default Re: Making love...

    GOOD CAPTURE!! Not the kind of scene whereby they will pose for u or the time for u to plan ur shot everyday. I like it!

  9. #9

    Default Re: Making love...

    Quote Originally Posted by ssping83 View Post
    nice capture.. wonder if that was intentional though (as in the boats)..
    Maybe they meet and "parked" side by side to pass non tax cigarettes ah!

    Ah, TS, you are the witness!

  10. #10

    Default Re: Making love...

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    crop a bit on the left and top for a tighter framing

    maybe you can consider b&w with sepia tone, heh. nicely seen though.
    Did b&w and sepia tone before posting, but again, it doesnt look right; ie it doesnt look like its on water; and the boats dont resemble boats, since they're tiny. I've decided to leave the top uncropped "to leave some space" assuming that the boat on the left is finishing up the shape.

    Anyway, thanks for the tips glad that you like the pic.

  11. #11

    Default Re: Making love...

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post
    Still a good capture though!
    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    nice capture.
    Quote Originally Posted by ssping83 View Post
    nice capture.. wonder if that was intentional though (as in the boats)..
    Quote Originally Posted by kezumix View Post
    GOOD CAPTURE!! Not the kind of scene whereby they will pose for u or the time for u to plan ur shot everyday. I like it!
    Thanks all!
    I believe I could have done better; perhaps with a better camera?

  12. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Upp Thomson
    Posts
    223

    Default Re: Making love...

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post
    Maybe they meet and "parked" side by side to pass non tax cigarettes ah!
    thats call alongside..
    Canon EOS 40D + BG-E2N, 50mm f/1.4 USM, 17-40mm f/4L USM, 70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM

  13. #13

    Default Re: Making love...

    it do look like a love same. Nice

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •