Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: P-TTL hotshoe cord

Default Re: P-TTL hotshoe cord

lets make an MO for this.. a must have for every pentaxian.. quite cheap also
    Canon 5D2, 1dmk2n, 24-70 L, 70-200 L, 50 1.8

Have you guys calculated the price in Sing currency and freight.

I would like the round eyepiece and the HD off camera cord as well for my K100D

Who is going to MO ...( i am not the one,

fengwei ???)

Sorry, no MO here at this forum. If you wanna do an MO, here is the thread:

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=84

But we can create the thread in MO forum and put the link here.
    Right?

Its about 55 singapore dollar w/o freight.

Pentax are so dried like they had already run out of business, when they already got ball rolling but no direction for people who need necessary basic equipments, which are of other commonly available brands.

How can we expect Pentax to grow ... (or grow out of Pentax, if they need more advance equipt) that's why people laugh they you Pentax Penatx is highy-end.

I wish BH of the U.S. can open a store in Singapore ... Cathey Photos can take you for a ride at times, if the salesman is crook. Also Pentax resource dried ...

Like what M.Porter Sing must allow more choastic competition for business/economy to grow.

Some Pentax resource rich Chinese may consider setting up a priority Pentax shop here, like how OP did.

Not even a piece of the Made in Singapore )Emoblizte for Pentax is found in any shop here, how does the business maketing development Mrg think abt Pentax. Singapore Got no Market.

Pentaxian feel like living in growing third-world country of the photographic brand.

Actually most of the stuffs we need tends to be cheaper elsewhere, think most of us end up buying overseas. Actually, P-TTL hotshoe is not a must, Pentax wireless system works well except for the P-TTL part

Had 3 units of the AF360FGZ together with the Pentax hotshoe cords and connectors. I agree with what longko said, Pentax wireless does actually work well enough, though the P-TTL is not always perfect.

My only experience is with the original Pentax hotshoe cords but I believe this 3rd party hotshoe cord should work fine. Maybe I'm old school but I find using the cords to be a little more accurate than wireless. My only comment is that Pentax could have followed the example of Nikon by designing the hotshoe cords to be screwed directly to the flash unit, this would do away for the need for a connector. However the connectors are useful to daisy-chain the flash units.

sync cords are more accurate than wireless, but packing and unpacking can be troublesome at times. Pentax limits flash at 1/180s, so it doesn't really matters if it's sync cord or wireless. Most (if not all) digital flash reacts very well till 1/180s even with optical trigger. I'll be happy if Pentax up the limit to 1/250s like N & C. 1/180s may not be fast enough in certain event shots >.<

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12