Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Earrings.

Oops, i meant 100% gold.

Originally posted by ST1100
    Is there an award for Most Irreverent Thread or Silliest Thread?
    good idea, I will look into it, free slides on me

Deregistered

Originally posted by lavenderlilz
    Yeah $20-30 is ok. Afterall if u lose 6 pairs of $4 earrings (=$24) - u might as well get the one from Isabella. I used to be able to wear those but can't as I am NOW allergic (wef 4 years back) & can only take 100% gold earrings - gold plated is not enuf.
    wah, a gold bodied contax or leica will match very nicely

ok, I can't resist this.

I always wondered if anyone can tell me.. WHY DO PEOPLE WEAR EARRINGS? isn't it uncomfortable on your ears? and hardly noticable esp. when you have long hair and the earrings are small?

SOMEONE enlighten me!

Deregistered

teeheehee... are earrings meant as a way to spread out the load of handbags, etc, by hanging things off them?

/me expecting to kenna whack by Poledra and Lilz...

Cannot believe i just read through this, and also the 182 views this thread has. Piang.

No offence ladies. i just find it amusing. Lilz, do you have to wear 100% rings and necklaces too?
    Can't help it if I feel bo liao mah.

well NOW I do need to wear 100% for chains. If not kena rash & got to see a dermatologist for it.

Hmmmm... i have been wearing ear rings since sec 3, You cannot even feel them on ur ears, hence it's not uncomfortable, unless u juz had ur ears pierce but there a diff story altogether... i dun have long hair so ear rings dun get cover up.

Originally posted by chaotic
    ok, I can't resist this.

I always wondered if anyone can tell me.. WHY DO PEOPLE WEAR EARRINGS? isn't it uncomfortable on your ears? and hardly noticable esp. when you have long hair and the earrings are small?

SOMEONE enlighten me!

Default Re: Earrings.

try bits and pieces... think the ear studs and rings are pretty cheap.

Originally posted by Poledra
    I keep losing parts of my earrings, no matter how many ?#$@$ pairs I buy, I still keep losing them.

They are the type of non-dangly earrings which I can wear to school, to bed and everywhere else.

Just recently, I lost one of a pair of very old lime green earrings. Had them since Sec 1...

I'm sick and tired of losing earrings. Anyone knows where to buy those earrings with the screw-on back? At a reasonable price, that is.

Last time when i wore a earring (the stud kind) i kept losing it too. But since i only pierced 1 ear i just wore the other one.

Deregistered

just don't wear on the wrong side can already...

poledra, good idea, you know. this way you can spread out your losses over twice the amount of time, all things equivalent

ok, I can't resist this.

SOMEONE enlighten me!
    Uncomfortable? not at all ... in fact I don't even feel it.

Long hair? no problem - just tuck in behind my ears & my ear studs (3 on each ear) can still be seen.

However one thing does baffle me - I've seen some guys who've pierced their ears & instead of finding earring there, I see they've stuffed a plastic straw??!! Now that's scary

Deregistered

Uncomfortable? not at all ... in fact I don't even feel it.

Long hair? no problem - just tuck in behind my ears & my ear studs (3 on each ear) can still be seen.

However one thing does baffle me - I've seen some guys who've pierced their ears & instead of finding earring there, I see they've stuffed a plastic straw??!! Now that's scary
    lilz, that's for standby lar. confirmed one. in case kopitiam run out of straws, you can ask them to tilt their heads over while you drink your teh-peng...

If you want, I think Wolfie/Darren can arrange for it.
    But, man. This is Kopitiam after all. I can get as off-topic as I want, right? Like, so, give me a break...

suhaimig ===>
    I am not a punk to wear bolts and nuts, enlarging the hole in the ear in the process.

Sehsuan, how can I spread my losses out when I'm losing the front part of my earrings?

carrot^: I went to Bits and Pieces in Far East until the shop assistants sorta know me already. They even smile at me.

I had my earrings since I was 7, as a birthday present. Actually, sometimes, I hardly notice anything on my ears, except when I put on my headphones. And earrings do add an extra glitter when you need it.

Alamak, my head kena hammered....

Cheers.

wah! they know u? so got discount? ahahah.. me like their smallest ear rings.. think 1.10 for a pair one. very very small... but damn hard to wear..

If you want, I think Wolfie/Darren can arrange for it.
    But, man. This is Kopitiam after all. I can get as off-topic as I want, right? Like, so, give me a break...

suhaimig ===>
    I am not a punk to wear bolts and nuts, enlarging the hole in the ear in the process.

Sehsuan, how can I spread my losses out when I'm losing the front part of my earrings?

carrot^: I went to Bits and Pieces in Far East until the shop assistants sorta know me already. They even smile at me.

I had my earrings since I was 7, as a birthday present. Actually, sometimes, I hardly notice anything on my ears, except when I put on my headphones. And earrings do add an extra glitter when you need it.

those are toothpicks...

BTW, how do u find guys who wear ear-ring(s)? Cool?

Originally posted by carrot^
    wah! they know u? so got discount? ahahah.. me like their smallest ear rings.. think 1.10 for a pair one. very very small... but damn hard to wear..
    Hey..
    they sold me the smallest pair of earrings ever for.. I think ... a dollar. It's their market price what.

But it constantly slip out of my ears, so it's not much of a use.
    They don't exactly know me, so no discount.

Originally posted by AJ23
    those are toothpicks...

BTW, how do u find guys who wear ear-ring(s)? Cool?
    I believe earrings work on some guys who have the look, not all. I can think of several guys who will look terrible with earrings.
    Well, as long as the earring's not on the right...

ok, I can't resist this.

SOMEONE enlighten me!
    ear ring is ok

body piercing is much much worse

a dollar is about right.. cannot remember how much i bought it liao.. coz i bought 10 pairs in a row... enuff to last me quite a while.. lol...

Hey..
    they sold me the smallest pair of earrings ever for.. I think ... a dollar. It's their market price what.

But it constantly slip out of my ears, so it's not much of a use.
    They don't exactly know me, so no discount.

I believe earrings work on some guys who have the look, not all. I can think of several guys who will look terrible with earrings.

opps! i'm guy... and i have earring on my right ear too...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast