Page 45 of 52 FirstFirst ... 203540434445464750 ... LastLast
Results 881 to 900 of 1033

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB SEASON 23: intro to Clubsnap Crazy Footy League!

  1. #881
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,416

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB SEASON 23: intro to Clubsnap Crazy Footy League!

    Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    draw 1-1 or 0-0 u buying?
    buy DRAW only la.


    alamak, so many new ways to gamble.. i cannot absorb all the new style la. very taxing on my tiny blain leh!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  2. #882
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Beside Fernando Torress
    Posts
    427

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB SEASON 23: intro to Clubsnap Crazy Footy League!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    buy DRAW only la.


    alamak, so many new ways to gamble.. i cannot absorb all the new style la. very taxing on my tiny blain leh!!
    oh lol.

    last time i play by ball one.. hahaah
    did win some

    HAHA

  3. #883
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Beside Fernando Torress
    Posts
    427

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB SEASON 23: intro to Clubsnap Crazy Footy League!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    buy DRAW only la.


    alamak, so many new ways to gamble.. i cannot absorb all the new style la. very taxing on my tiny blain leh!!
    but the odds quite low right?

    if u buy 10dollars.....

    return?

  4. #884
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,416

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB SEASON 23: intro to Clubsnap Crazy Footy League!

    Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    but the odds quite low right?

    if u buy 10dollars.....

    return?
    the S$10 is expendable la. jus betting for the shiok of it all... besides i oni gamble HEAVILY like once every 2yrs...
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  5. #885
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,716

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB SEASON 23: intro to Clubsnap Crazy Footy League!

    Just realised i've slacking... not a post yet in this SEASON 23...


    Anyway, was reading that liverpool wanna sign Barry for 13m pound? it such a waste of money as i can only see Barry as a useful squad player, even if Alonso leaves.. He can be useful as a LM, CM or DM and possibly at left back but still it's a lot of money for someone in mid twenties..

  6. #886
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,416

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB SEASON 23: intro to Clubsnap Crazy Footy League!

    Quote Originally Posted by nemesis32 View Post
    Just realised i've slacking... not a post yet in this SEASON 23...


    Anyway, was reading that liverpool wanna sign Barry for 13m pound? it such a waste of money as i can only see Barry as a useful squad player, even if Alonso leaves.. He can be useful as a LM, CM or DM and possibly at left back but still it's a lot of money for someone in mid twenties..
    27yrs old!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  7. #887
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Somewhere near a chinese lake
    Posts
    1,509

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB SEASON 23: intro to Clubsnap Crazy Footy League!

    So long never post? Never mind, just make another 50 posts as your "punishment" Heh heh
    Canon 650D|Panasonic LX3 / LX5
    50mm f/1.8 | 85mm f/1.8 | 12-24mm f/4 | 28-75mm f/2.8

  8. #888
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,416

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB SEASON 23: intro to Clubsnap Crazy Footy League!

    Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    So long never post? Never mind, just make another 50 posts as your "punishment" Heh heh
    WA!! HUAT AH!!!! GOGOGO!!



    go oranje gogogo!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  9. #889
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,520

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB SEASON 23: intro to Clubsnap Crazy Footy League!

    waa the blue team got new manager liao named scolari. with 100million pounds to spend.

  10. #890
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,520

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB SEASON 23: intro to Clubsnap Crazy Footy League!

    Portsmouth boss Redknapp admits he wants Liverpool's Crouch
    tribalfooball.com - June 12, 2008

    Portsmouth boss Harry Redknapp has again admitted he fancies signing Liverpool striker Peter Crouch.
    He said: "Crouchy is a brilliant lad and I do like him a great deal. I suppose if Peter Storrie was negotiating with Liverpool though, he wouldn't want me throwing figures around.

    "We might feel Liverpool want a little too much for him even at 10million. We might want to pay a bit less, so it wouldn't be right for me to say a price."

  11. #891
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,416

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB SEASON 23: intro to Clubsnap Crazy Footy League!

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Portsmouth boss Redknapp admits he wants Liverpool's Crouch
    tribalfooball.com - June 12, 2008

    Portsmouth boss Harry Redknapp has again admitted he fancies signing Liverpool striker Peter Crouch.
    He said: "Crouchy is a brilliant lad and I do like him a great deal. I suppose if Peter Storrie was negotiating with Liverpool though, he wouldn't want me throwing figures around.

    "We might feel Liverpool want a little too much for him even at 10million. We might want to pay a bit less, so it wouldn't be right for me to say a price."
    tamade, gareth barry already 18m GBP.

    wat more crouch?!?! 20m GBP!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  12. #892
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,520

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB SEASON 23: intro to Clubsnap Crazy Footy League!

    always team like to explore cheap players from us.

  13. #893
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,416

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB SEASON 23: intro to Clubsnap Crazy Footy League!

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    waa the blue team got new manager liao named scolari. with 100million pounds to spend.
    he take home around 7m GBP a yr! WOOOOOOO!!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  14. #894
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,520

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB SEASON 23: intro to Clubsnap Crazy Footy League!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    he take home around 7m GBP a yr! WOOOOOOO!!!!
    geeez they reject my application. i only asked for 1 season contract nia leh.

  15. #895

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB SEASON 23: intro to Clubsnap Crazy Footy League!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    luckily i no time to place bet/
    Ya lah you lucky lor me cover all the bases for a German win.....loss big man
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

  16. #896
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Beside Fernando Torress
    Posts
    427

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB SEASON 23: intro to Clubsnap Crazy Footy League!

    wow, chessecake lose to the devils. Did they do their traditional dance and bouncing around?

    heng i win 2-0 away. hees

  17. #897
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,416

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB SEASON 23: intro to Clubsnap Crazy Footy League!

    Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    wow, chessecake lose to the devils. Did they do their traditional dance and bouncing around?

    heng i win 2-0 away. hees
    wa.. i tio thrashed!!


    so sad!

    the board wanna sack me liao!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  18. #898
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Beside Fernando Torress
    Posts
    427

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB SEASON 23: intro to Clubsnap Crazy Footy League!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    wa.. i tio thrashed!!


    so sad!

    the board wanna sack me liao!!
    HAHA ! worst than me....

    at least i can score 3 in the first 17mins.

  19. #899
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,416

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB SEASON 23: intro to Clubsnap Crazy Footy League!

    Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    HAHA ! worst than me....

    at least i can score 3 in the first 17mins.
    u home game leh.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  20. #900

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB SEASON 23: intro to Clubsnap Crazy Footy League!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    wa.. i tio thrashed!!


    so sad!

    the board wanna sack me liao!!

    told u to improve your security, dun listen lah

Page 45 of 52 FirstFirst ... 203540434445464750 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •