Page 37 of 52 FirstFirst ... 12273235363738394247 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 740 of 1033

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB SEASON 23: intro to Clubsnap Crazy Footy League!

  1. #721
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB SEASON 23: intro to Clubsnap Crazy Footy League!

    Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    WAH LIEW eh. BUANGG 3-5 at home against Mancircle Fan

    1st 17mins 3-0 win, than buang 3-5.

    it was reported that The Devils Fans Supporters and Team have been doing their traditional Dance of forming circles first than bounce around.
    domino F.C also set SignBoards that says " NO FORMING OF CIRCLES and BOUNCING AROUND"
    But The Devil Fans didnt seek the warning and proceed doing their so called " DANCE " .
    So we enforce SWAT , CISO guard , Military Police .

    I finally got my first win..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  2. #722
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,931

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB SEASON 23: intro to Clubsnap Crazy Footy League!

    Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    WAH LIEW eh. BUANGG 3-5 at home against Mancircle Fan

    1st 17mins 3-0 win, than buang 3-5.

    it was reported that The Devils Fans Supporters and Team have been doing their traditional Dance of forming circles first than bounce around.
    domino F.C also set SignBoards that says " NO FORMING OF CIRCLES and BOUNCING AROUND"
    But The Devil Fans didnt seek the warning and proceed doing their so called " DANCE " .
    So we enforce SWAT , CISO guard , Military Police .
    watch out for my press release tomolo

  3. #723
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB SEASON 23: intro to Clubsnap Crazy Footy League!

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    watch out for my press release tomolo
    Wah! forming circles really draw...
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  4. #724
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB SEASON 23: intro to Clubsnap Crazy Footy League!

    Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    WAH LIEW eh. BUANGG 3-5 at home against Mancircle Fan

    1st 17mins 3-0 win, than buang 3-5.

    it was reported that The Devils Fans Supporters and Team have been doing their traditional Dance of forming circles first than bounce around.
    domino F.C also set SignBoards that says " NO FORMING OF CIRCLES and BOUNCING AROUND"
    But The Devil Fans didnt seek the warning and proceed doing their so called " DANCE " .
    So we enforce SWAT , CISO guard , Military Police .
    wat happened to ur team man??


    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  5. #725
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,931

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB SEASON 23: intro to Clubsnap Crazy Footy League!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    wat happened to ur team man??


    my fans demand answers!
    dun worry
    i will give an explanation to the fans tomolo

  6. #726
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB SEASON 23: intro to Clubsnap Crazy Footy League!

    2008-06-09 Japanese AV Stars FC - RedSpot 6 - 4 (2 - 2) --> All Out Attack!
    2008-06-09 Chao Ah Beng FC - Transversite United 1 - 2 (0 - 0) --> STUNNER!
    2008-06-09 SlumberPool - UnitedMan FC 0 - 0 (0 - 0) --> ... yawn...
    2008-06-09 Taurean - ANG MO KIO Kampong 1 - 1 (1 - 0) --> AMK Kampung came back!
    2008-06-09 bLaZeR F.C. - grumpy babies 1 - 0 (1 - 0) --> Grumpy goin down!
    2008-06-09 domino f.c - The Devils 3 - 5 (3 - 1) --> sack the gaffer!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  7. #727
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB SEASON 23: intro to Clubsnap Crazy Footy League!

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    my fans demand answers!
    dun worry
    i will give an explanation to the fans tomolo
    erm...




    r u domino in disguise? CS dun allow clones ok!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  8. #728

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB SEASON 23: intro to Clubsnap Crazy Footy League!

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    my fans demand answers!
    dun worry
    i will give an explanation to the fans tomolo
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    erm...




    r u domino in disguise? CS dun allow clones ok!

    think their fans demand why they overdo the circle forming

  9. #729
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,931

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB SEASON 23: intro to Clubsnap Crazy Footy League!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    think their fans demand why they overdo the circle forming
    my fans demand to know what i said in the halftime team talk

  10. #730
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB SEASON 23: intro to Clubsnap Crazy Footy League!

    Liverpool midfielder Steven Gerrard has emerged as favourite to become the long-term England captain. (The Sun)

    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  11. #731
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Beside Fernando Torress
    Posts
    427

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB SEASON 23: intro to Clubsnap Crazy Footy League!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    erm...




    r u domino in disguise? CS dun allow clones ok!
    yea lorh... disguse...

    U lucky i put my second team play nia...
    I still relac relac.. striker not my usual first team striker, my defender all crumple sia.. my 2.8million signing still sick at home. so didnt play him. star defender still injured but having rehab, by this thrusday First Team shld be up .

  12. #732

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB SEASON 23: intro to Clubsnap Crazy Footy League!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    2008-06-09 bLaZeR F.C. - grumpy babies 1 - 0 (1 - 0) --> Grumpy goin down!

    dunno what to say..... dunno what to do...
    probably need to change tactics liao 4-3-3 dun seem to work

    Keng Kio Kah proves to be a difficult ground to visit. Anyway, it was a solid match against Blazers, tough tackles yet no malice. Both sides suffered some injuries but I think Blazer will agree it was a game that have gone either way. Like all Red teams, both team gave it all and congrats to Blazer FC on their first win.

  13. #733
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB SEASON 23: intro to Clubsnap Crazy Footy League!

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    my fans demand to know what i said in the halftime team talk
    ur fan, u mean.




    *yawn*



    domino is a disappointment. so many top players still buang! ALAMAK

    i mux stop ur team!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  14. #734
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,931

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB SEASON 23: intro to Clubsnap Crazy Footy League!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    ur fan, u mean.




    *yawn*



    domino is a disappointment. so many top players still buang! ALAMAK

    i mux stop ur team!

    lol
    next match against ur AV stars
    time to hand you ur 1st defeat

  15. #735

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB SEASON 23: intro to Clubsnap Crazy Footy League!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    domino is a disappointment. so many top players still buang! ALAMAK

    i mux stop ur team!

    chel$ki in disguise?

  16. #736
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Beside Fernando Torress
    Posts
    427

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB SEASON 23: intro to Clubsnap Crazy Footy League!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    ur fan, u mean.




    *yawn*



    domino is a disappointment. so many top players still buang! ALAMAK

    i mux stop ur team!
    Yea.. Disappointing..

    well. next match i will put my Full First Team out ...

  17. #737
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB SEASON 23: intro to Clubsnap Crazy Footy League!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    dunno what to say..... dunno what to do...
    probably need to change tactics liao 4-3-3 dun seem to work

    Keng Kio Kah proves to be a difficult ground to visit. Anyway, it was a solid match against Blazers, tough tackles yet no malice. Both sides suffered some injuries but I think Blazer will agree it was a game that have gone either way. Like all Red teams, both team gave it all and congrats to Blazer FC on their first win.
    tas the spirit!! *ROAR!!!*
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  18. #738
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB SEASON 23: intro to Clubsnap Crazy Footy League!

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    lol
    next match against ur AV stars
    time to hand you ur 1st defeat
    i away at ur stadium...



    siao liao.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  19. #739
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB SEASON 23: intro to Clubsnap Crazy Footy League!

    Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    Yea.. Disappointing..

    well. next match i will put my Full First Team out ...
    waaa



    zai one. send ur boys for more training.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  20. #740
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Beside Fernando Torress
    Posts
    427

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB SEASON 23: intro to Clubsnap Crazy Footy League!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    waaa



    zai one. send ur boys for more training.
    yes, must listen to you liao , spend all the money on training.

    LOL. the funny part is My new youngster "FERNANDO TORRES"

    HAHAHA ! first match. buang than injured till next week. LOL ~ !

    but he is worth 2million. i will keep him and train him as how athleco marid did.

    HAHA ~!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •