Page 33 of 52 FirstFirst ... 8232831323334353843 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB SEASON 23: intro to Clubsnap Crazy Footy League!

Deregistered

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB SEASON 23: intro to Clubsnap Crazy Footy League!

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    must give more training.
    haha , he spend around 4million on training, still want spend somemore? HAHA

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB SEASON 23: intro to Clubsnap Crazy Footy League!

Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    haha , he spend around 4million on training, still want spend somemore? HAHA
    ya already no $$
    now cannot even gif win bonus

i know u can. even frenly u oso gif.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

bite the hand that feeds him!

Cristiano Ronaldo has said he wants to join Real Madrid if the Spaniards are prepared to meet Manchester United's valuation. (Various)

Ronaldo's relationship with Sir Alex Ferguson appears to have deteriorated as the Portugal winger effectively banned the Manchester United boss from visiting his country's European Championship training camp. (The Times)

Liverpool have cooled their interest in Cardiff City's 5m-rated teenager Aaron Ramsey as manager Rafael Benitez wants to concentrate on improving the first team. (Liverpool Echo)

Aston Villa will reluctantly allow England midfielder Gareth Barry to join Liverpool for around 14m. (Various)

But Liverpool manager Rafa Benitez is hoping to lure Milner to Anfield. The Reds boss wants either Milner or Espanyol star Albert Riera to add more width to his team. (The Sun) -- > SIMI LAN SAI?!?!?! MILNER?!?!?!

DOSSENA DELIGHT AT REDS DEAL

Andrea Dossena is delighted to become the first Italian international to play for Liverpool

The Udinese left-back will complete his move to Anfield in the coming days after undergoing a medical on Merseyside earlier this week.

Dossena's agent Federico Pastorello revealed his client's delight at signing for Liverpool.

"I understand he is the first Italian international to play for Liverpool - a great opportunity for him and he is really happy," Pastorello revealed to skysports.com.

Dossena is expected to finalise his transfer in the next 48 hours before being unveiled by The Reds next week in a deal believed to be worth around 7million.

"He had his medical on Wednesday and we are just awaiting the formalities of that but we would think everything will be signed very shortly," he continued.

"An agreement between the clubs was hard, but we all found it and everything is now ready."

The 26-year-old had a tremendous campaign with Udinese, which included his debut for Italy, and Pastorello admits Liverpool beat a number of clubs to seal his signature.

"There were many teams interested in him," he confirmed.

"He was the best left-back in Italy last year, arguably along with the boy [Juan]Vargas at Catania.

"So it was natural that there will be interest in the best left-back in Serie A, but to have the chance to work with a coach like Rafa Benitez was something he could not turn down.

"That was an important aspect of his decision and he cannot wait to get started."

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    bite the hand that feeds him!

Cristiano Ronaldo has said he wants to join Real Madrid if the Spaniards are prepared to meet Manchester United's valuation. (Various)

Ronaldo's relationship with Sir Alex Ferguson appears to have deteriorated as the Portugal winger effectively banned the Manchester United boss from visiting his country's European Championship training camp. (The Times)
    waaa he never give old Fergie face.

DOSSENA DELIGHT AT REDS DEAL

Andrea Dossena is delighted to become the first Italian international to play for Liverpool

The Udinese left-back will complete his move to Anfield in the coming days after undergoing a medical on Merseyside earlier this week.

Dossena's agent Federico Pastorello revealed his client's delight at signing for Liverpool.

"I understand he is the first Italian international to play for Liverpool - a great opportunity for him and he is really happy," Pastorello revealed to skysports.com.

Dossena is expected to finalise his transfer in the next 48 hours before being unveiled by The Reds next week in a deal believed to be worth around 7million.

"He had his medical on Wednesday and we are just awaiting the formalities of that but we would think everything will be signed very shortly," he continued.

"An agreement between the clubs was hard, but we all found it and everything is now ready."

The 26-year-old had a tremendous campaign with Udinese, which included his debut for Italy, and Pastorello admits Liverpool beat a number of clubs to seal his signature.

"There were many teams interested in him," he confirmed.

"He was the best left-back in Italy last year, arguably along with the boy [Juan]Vargas at Catania.

"So it was natural that there will be interest in the best left-back in Serie A, but to have the chance to work with a coach like Rafa Benitez was something he could not turn down.

"That was an important aspect of his decision and he cannot wait to get started."
    welcome dossena to LIVERPOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andrea Dossena

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    waaa he never give old Fergie face.
    hope he leaves.

he'll leave a big gap at manCircle.

the SAF shud really retire.

hope he leaves.

ITE for mancircle.

But Liverpool manager Rafa Benitez is hoping to lure Milner to Anfield. The Reds boss wants either Milner or Espanyol star Albert Riera to add more width to his team. (The Sun) -- > SIMI LAN SAI?!?!?! MILNER?!?!?!

Milner not that bad ok, better than Bentley

SORRY ROVERS, McCLOWN WANTS JOB

Steve McClaren is desperate to get back into football and fancies Blackburn as his next victims, says The Sun. The fans want Alan Shearer apparently but they might well get McClaren instead. Does he not realise it often rains in Blackburn?

A source close to McClaren (very close, we suspect) told The Sun: "Steve wants to get back into work and sees Blackburn as a great opportunity. Holland remains an option but he has a burning desire to work in this country and show what he's all about. He is still hurting from England. Anyone who thinks he doesn't care is very wrong."

He faces competition from Big Sam Allardyce and MK DOns boss Paul Ince, who is also a target for Leicester City.

feel sad for blackburn.

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    i think all the clubs now scared of the implementing 6-5 rules.

is he any beta than our pennant...

WTH is raf999 thinking of?!?!?!

WA KAUZ!

hope he leaves.

where got gap? they love to form circle so much, gap quickly closed up one

SORRY ROVERS, McCLOWN WANTS JOB

Steve McClaren is desperate to get back into football and fancies Blackburn as his next victims, says The Sun. The fans want Alan Shearer apparently but they might well get McClaren instead. Does he not realise it often rains in Blackburn?

A source close to McClaren (very close, we suspect) told The Sun: "Steve wants to get back into work and sees Blackburn as a great opportunity. Holland remains an option but he has a burning desire to work in this country and show what he's all about. He is still hurting from England. Anyone who thinks he doesn't care is very wrong."

He faces competition from Big Sam Allardyce and MK DOns boss Paul Ince, who is also a target for Leicester City.

feel sad for blackburn.
    waaaa Mccarrot buey paiseh meh??

[

feel sad for blackburn.

there is also sex-goreng erickson looking for job

is he any beta than our pennant...

WTH is raf999 thinking of?!?!?!

WA KAUZ!

raf999? He even prefers Kite to Pennent on the right.... dunno what to say.

erickson go coach mexico lor.

Thought he was already appointed as coach of Mexico national team
    Canon 650D|Panasonic LX3 / LX5
    50mm f/1.8 | 85mm f/1.8 | 12-24mm f/4 | 28-75mm f/2.8