Page 28 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3182326272829303338 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB SEASON 23: intro to Clubsnap Crazy Footy League!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB SEASON 23: intro to Clubsnap Crazy Footy League!

Juve and Liverpool planning Alonso talks - Agent

Xabi Alonso's agent claims further talks are planned between Liverpool and Juventus with a view to the Spain international moving to Serie A.

The move has been mooted for some time and the player's representative, Ignacio Ibanez, has admitted discussions have already taken place.

He told said: 'Juventus have expressed an interest in acquiring Xabi. The clubs have spoken and they will speak again.

'But it's down to Liverpool to decide whether they want to sell the player or not. From my part I am waiting to see what happens.'

Alonso found his appearances restricted last season following the 18.6million arrival of Javier Mascherano and with young Brazilian midfielder Lucas also making an impact.

With Liverpool boss Rafael Benitez still trying to tie up the move of England international midfielder Gareth Barry to Anfield, the departure of Alonso would not be a surprise.

Alonso was one of Benitez's first signings when he took over as manager four years ago, arriving for 10.5million from Real Sociedad.

The 26-year-old has played 163 games for the club and scored 14 goals but featured little towards the end of the season.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Deregistered

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB SEASON 23: intro to Clubsnap Crazy Footy League!

pray hard rafa999 make correct signing....

Legend slams circle forming gaffers

The Legend slams managers Forevermanu and Redsun81.

-reported by sibeh sian ah

05/06/08

- Tokyo Love Motel, Tokyo, Japan

The press received an invitation to attend a press conference earlier today from one of the leading team in the league, Japanese AV Stars Football Club. Initiated by the one and only, The Legend, it sparked off interest that it might be a new player signing announcement from the legendary club.

It emerged however that The Legend is clearly not in a state of fun and joy. With his eyes hidden behind a pair of shades, The Legend's 2 gorgeous Japanese AV gals were nowhere to be seen either.

Flanked by his ex-SAS bodyguards, The Legend blasted both Forevermanu and Redsun81, claiming that they are in cahoots of fixing their on-coming league fixture.

Calling them 'circle formers in the true tradition of manCircle United supporters and enjoy bouncing up and down', The Legend no-holds-barred tirade shocked the press room. Choice words were used in describing the 2 defaced gaffers and those words cannot be printed here as we have young readers.

It is clear that The Legend is furious with the little little things that are on-going between the 2 managers and their respective teams.

When questioned about JAVStars next match against CAB, The Legend said, "We'll go with 3 upfront in a brutal offensive stance. We're all out for a win and it is in the true spirit of my LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB upbringing from the days of Shankly and Paisley. Pass and move, this is the LIVERPOOL GROOVE!".

Star striker Arnie Lake returns to the starting lineup alongside Leon and Pearson. Captain Briscoe looks likely to be dropped in favour of a fast and furious offensive stance in a solid 3-4-3 formation.

"We only know how to attack. We don't defend as we believe the best form of defence is ATTACK!", The Legend shouted at the top of his lungs, to loud applause from the press.

It is understood that the local LFC fans derby match is a sold out in the whole of Japan and various superstars such as Hiroko, Hitomi, Utada, Nanako and various other Asian A-Listers will turn up in full force to support The Legend's JAVStars.

Long-time rumoured girl-friend of The Legend, Maggie Q, is understood to be attending and has a seat reserved for her in the JAVStars VIP-Love-Box. When approached about the alleged romance between her and The Legend, Maggie Q chose to remain silent, with a sweet smile to boot.

The Legend will also be inviting his close friend and fellow idol, Edison Chen, to the game. It is understood that Edison will be protected by The Legend's ex-SAS bodyguards.

A mouth-watering match awaits us tomorrow at Tokyo Love Motel, home of JAVStars F.C.

Perhaps it is about time CAB taste their first defeat.

-End

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    Legend slams circle forming gaffers

The Legend slams managers Forevermanu and Redsun81.

-reported by sibeh sian ah

05/06/08

- Tokyo Love Motel, Tokyo, Japan

The press received an invitation to attend a press conference earlier today from one of the leading team in the league, Japanese AV Stars Football Club. Initiated by the one and only, The Legend, it sparked off interest that it might be a new player signing announcement from the legendary club.

It emerged however that The Legend is clearly not in a state of fun and joy. With his eyes hidden behind a pair of shades, The Legend's 2 gorgeous Japanese AV gals were nowhere to be seen either.

Flanked by his ex-SAS bodyguards, The Legend blasted both Forevermanu and Redsun81, claiming that they are in cahoots of fixing their on-coming league fixture.

Calling them 'circle formers in the true tradition of manCircle United supporters and enjoy bouncing up and down', The Legend no-holds-barred tirade shocked the press room. Choice words were used in describing the 2 defaced gaffers and those words cannot be printed here as we have young readers.

It is clear that The Legend is furious with the little little things that are on-going between the 2 managers and their respective teams.

When questioned about JAVStars next match against CAB, The Legend said, "We'll go with 3 upfront in a brutal offensive stance. We're all out for a win and it is in the true spirit of my LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB upbringing from the days of Shankly and Paisley. Pass and move, this is the LIVERPOOL GROOVE!".

Star striker Arnie Lake returns to the starting lineup alongside Leon and Pearson. Captain Briscoe looks likely to be dropped in favour of a fast and furious offensive stance in a solid 3-4-3 formation.

"We only know how to attack. We don't defend as we believe the best form of defence is ATTACK!", The Legend shouted at the top of his lungs, to loud applause from the press.

It is understood that the local LFC fans derby match is a sold out in the whole of Japan and various superstars such as Hiroko, Hitomi, Utada, Nanako and various other Asian A-Listers will turn up in full force to support The Legend's JAVStars.

Long-time rumoured girl-friend of The Legend, Maggie Q, is understood to be attending and has a seat reserved for her in the JAVStars VIP-Love-Box. When approached about the alleged romance between her and The Legend, Maggie Q chose to remain silent, with a sweet smile to boot.

The Legend will also be inviting his close friend and fellow idol, Edison Chen, to the game. It is understood that Edison will be protected by The Legend's ex-SAS bodyguards.

A mouth-watering match awaits us tomorrow at Tokyo Love Motel, home of JAVStars F.C.

Perhaps it is about time CAB taste their first defeat.

-End
    Wah so fierce ah
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    Wah so fierce ah
    haha

Wah so fierce ah
    haha

got A-List stars coming ok!!

Portsmouth manager Harry Redknapp has admitted he is interested in signing Liverpool striker Peter Crouch, but only if the Anfield club drop their 15m asking price. "If the price is right something could happen. If they wanted 10m it would certainly be more interesting. We do need another front man," he said. (The Portsmouth News)

Liverpool are on the brink of completing the 7m signing of Udinese's Italian full-back Andrea Dossena. The 26-year-old is reported to be in Liverpool having a medical. (Press Association, 1249 BST)

Aston Villa manager Martin O'Neill has told Liverpool they will need to pay 8m, plus striker Peter Crouch in exchange for midfielder Gareth Barry. (Daily Mirror)

Reds boss Rafael Benitez will make an improved offer worth around 15m for the England midfielder. (Daily Mail)

Rick Parry's position as Liverpool chief executive could be under threat after co-owner Tom Hicks approached Man City's Alistair Mackintosh about taking over at the Anfield club. (Various)

Wayne Rooney has arrived in Ibiza for a four-day stag do with 16 friends and family and the Manchester United striker has hired a 20,000 villa. Rio Ferdinand, John O'Shea, Steven Gerrard and Peter Crouch are thought to be meeting the England star out there along with boxer Ricky Hatton. (Various)

Portugal winger Cristiano Ronaldo has said that he will quit Manchester United within a year to realise his dream of becoming a Real Madrid player. (Various)

Deregistered

haha

got A-List stars coming ok!!

wow

fierce car ... haha

Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    wow

fierce car ... haha
    zai one.

edison chen is here too. to impart us his skills on taking fotos. yeah.

Confidence is thinking you'll be Champions, arrogance is stating it.

wa the return...

good article.

com'on u REDS!

but pls ship out dirty kite.

Deregistered

good article.

com'on u REDS!

but pls ship out dirty kite.
    export dirty kite out.

maybe to africa..

export dirty kite out.

maybe to africa..
    come to SLeague become top player!

export dirty kite out.

maybe to africa..
    Nah. I think he have a better chance at the S League. The Africans are too strong and powerful for him.

Same sentiments

Nah. I think he have a better chance at the S League. The Africans are too strong and powerful for him.
    ya tas right.

but we do haf PRECIOUS here and LL for a GK. shudn't b too hard!

dirty kite can take all corner kicks from now on n maybe he'll end up top scorer!

ya tas right.

but we do haf PRECIOUS here and LL for a GK. shudn't b too hard!

dirty kite can take all corner kicks from now on n maybe he'll end up top scorer!
    Precious thinks he is too precious, so must protect himself 1st before he will consider defending the goal

With his work rate, Dirty Kite can easily outlast our players, and can have more chance to whack at the goal. More chance = can finally score 1 goal

Member/Tangshooter

Better still if convert Singapore citizen to play for Singapore..then we won't kena thrash by the Ubetz..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

wa i got robbie fowler in my youth team.

but really sucky. sacked him straight away.