Page 13 of 52 FirstFirst ... 381112131415182338 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB SEASON 23: intro to Clubsnap Crazy Footy League!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB SEASON 23: intro to Clubsnap Crazy Footy League!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    wa, both bueysai

one play for everlose and the other i think pick up from the streets.

F9 la.

brad friedel is bestest for USA
    brad lao leow. need to find replacement fast. otherwise........usa lose big-big.

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB SEASON 23: intro to Clubsnap Crazy Footy League!

Quote Originally Posted by jfoo View Post
    brad lao leow. need to find replacement fast. otherwise........usa lose big-big.
    waseh, tim howard as no.1 ... i think they can expect to lose more n more.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

If Alonso leaves & Barry comes in,all i can see is that LFC wants more english in his team...fearing that FIFA & UEFA might want to implement a minimum number of local players in any team...other than that,i myself dont see Barry as better than Alonso...maybe Barry is left-footed,thats what lacking in LFC team nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    If Alonso leaves & Barry comes in,all i can see is that LFC wants more english in his team...fearing that FIFA & UEFA might want to implement a minimum number of local players in any team...other than that,i myself dont see Barry as better than Alonso...maybe Barry is left-footed,thats what lacking in LFC team nowadays.
    ya

but he beta spend the $$ wisely.

join us in http://www.xperteleven.com/

league no. 155252
    CLUBSNAP FOOTY

ya

league no. 155252
    CLUBSNAP FOOTY
    bro, have you found a way to include me in without waiting for season to over in xperteleven? sian leh.
    Games of Thrones.....

Quote Originally Posted by dfstan View Post
    bro, have you found a way to include me in without waiting for season to over in xperteleven? sian leh.
    erm no. the league cannot stop halfway. damn silly la.

u hang around. u see if u can build up ur team first or challenge us to friendlies.

u need the sponsor's $$ becos when we start season 2, we will be very rich n strong.

Deregistered

erm no. the league cannot stop halfway. damn silly la.

u hang around. u see if u can build up ur team first or challenge us to friendlies.

u need the sponsor's $$ becos when we start season 2, we will be very rich n strong.
    WAH ! cheesecake, RICH and STRONG seh.

I just signed my 2.9million Defender. ! hees hees !

Looking forward to play with u again. See ur JAVstars and gals can defeat my Abalone, Shark Fin and Premium Ginseng anot?

yes, Rafa999 better spend on players wisely, dont buy useless players. now he like turning liverpool like his own Valencia. HAHHA

Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    WAH ! cheesecake, RICH and STRONG seh.

I just signed my 2.9million Defender. ! hees hees !

Looking forward to play with u again. See ur JAVstars and gals can defeat my Abalone, Shark Fin and Premium Ginseng anot?

yes, Rafa999 better spend on players wisely, dont buy useless players. now he like turning liverpool like his own Valencia. HAHHA
    ya i see u signed a top defender. skill 7 siah.

basket, u another one. frenly games oso gif win bonus!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Round 2.

1030pm tis evening. get ready to rumble!!

2008-05-30 16:30 RedSpot - anyhowwhack fc
    2008-05-30 16:30 domino f.c - Taurean
    2008-05-30 16:30 bLaZeR F.C. - Transversite United
    2008-05-30 16:30 grumpy babies - Japanese AV Stars FC
    2008-05-30 16:30 The Devils - SlumberPool
    2008-05-30 16:30 UnitedMan FC - Chao Ah Beng FC

Deregistered

ya i see u signed a top defender. skill 7 siah.

basket, u another one. frenly games oso gif win bonus!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    well, i bought him at 2.8 million, while i check his status, his qualities everything is worth 5million. HAHAHA.

I bought it at a steal price.

ya

but he beta spend the $$ wisely.

league no. 155252
    CLUBSNAP FOOTY
    will join u all lah but not now...loads of work lah bro...have fun 1st u all...i'll be back...

Round 2.

1030pm tis evening. get ready to rumble!!

2008-05-30 16:30 RedSpot - anyhowwhack fc
    2008-05-30 16:30 domino f.c - Taurean
    2008-05-30 16:30 bLaZeR F.C. - Transversite United
    2008-05-30 16:30 grumpy babies - Japanese AV Stars FC
    2008-05-30 16:30 The Devils - SlumberPool
    2008-05-30 16:30 UnitedMan FC - Chao Ah Beng FC
    Yeah... waiting to register my first win of the leauge!

Deregistered

basket, cheesecake, i read the admin press release until i want laugh!

same me till like that, i humble eh..

http://footylatest.com/news/news.php?item.585.3

Juventus sign Xabi Alonso for 16 million
    Friday 30 May 2008 - 14:43:26 - Click to post or view comment: 0

Liverpool have persuaded Juventus to part with 16 million for out-of-favour midfielder Xabi Alonso, which means that Benitez can now increase his offer to Aston Villa for Gareth Barry.

Juventus originally offered 12 million for the Spanish international, who is with Spain for the Euro2008 tournament at the moment.

Rafael Benitez will be overjoyed that with the extra money received he can up the bid for Barry, who wants at least 15 million for his star player by Martin O'Neill, and has refused to to negotiate. Even then he will leave the final decision to Barry.

Barry is with the England team in Trinidad for a friendly, where he has been named captain.

Related stories:

Inter Milan sack Mancini and install Mourinho
    Juventus-Amauri deal confirmed
    Milan's Gilardino rejoins Mutu at Fiorentina

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post

Liverpool have persuaded Juventus to part with 16 million for out-of-favour midfielder Xabi Alonso, which means that Benitez can now increase his offer to Aston Villa for Gareth Barry.

Juventus originally offered 12 million for the Spanish international, who is with Spain for the Euro2008 tournament at the moment.

Rafael Benitez will be overjoyed that with the extra money received he can up the bid for Barry, who wants at least 15 million for his star player by Martin O'Neill, and has refused to to negotiate. Even then he will leave the final decision to Barry.

Barry is with the England team in Trinidad for a friendly, where he has been named captain.

Related stories:

not sure if he is a good buy.

Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    basket, cheesecake, i read the admin press release until i want laugh!

same me till like that, i humble eh..
    basket, u team to beat leh

so many skilful players. difficult man.

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post

Related stories:

Oh no.....Alonso has left Oh well, at least Liverpool sold him off for a good price. Hopefully this Barry can be a good replacement if Liverpool manage to sign him.
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

Quote Originally Posted by NewsOfTheWorld
    Capello still can't solve the Gerrard problem
    IS FABIO SVEN IN DISGUISE?
    By ANDY DUNN

THE GOOD news is that Fabio Capello looks more and more like an England manager with each day that passes.

The bad news is that Fabio Capello looks more and more like an England manager with each day that passes.

Sven Goran Eriksson ... with thicker spectacle frames and a bit more gravitas.

England 2, USA 0: Click here for all the big-match reaction

A touch harsh perhaps after the most comfortable of victories against a nation ranked only ten slots below England in the FIFA rankings.

Performance
    But the performance on Wednesday was not one that suggested a brave new era was just around the corner.

How could it when we had the depressingly familiar sight of Steven Gerrard being shunted out to the left side?

Sure, Gerrard scored a pleasant second after John Terry had headed in a first half opener.

And the sponsors decided the Liverpool midfielder's performance was worthy of the Man of the Match bubbly.

But his strike came after he had once again drifted into the centre - an instinct that he wil never lose.

Against American tourists, it barely mattered.

But against really serious opposition - as has been shown time and time again - England will be exposed when Gerrard is shoe-horned into that slot.

Whcih leaves Capello with an age-old predicament.

Because the one moment of true class at Wembley was the pass from Gareth Barry that gift-wrapped the goal for Gerrard. (Rafa Benitez must have been salivating).

Squeeze
    Barry has emerged as the one player capable of finding the killer ball that makes all the difference in the more cerebral environment of international football - as he showed when he hit a dead-weight beauty that begged to be finished.

But he had to wait for his chance on Wednesday because Capello wanted to use Owen Hargreaves as a holding midfielder and honour David Beckham's century of caps by giving him number 101 at Wembley.

Plus, of course, squeeze Gerrard and Frank Lampard in together.

Beckham justified his inclusion by taking a series of well-executed free-kicks against appallingly slipshod Americans - one of which, Terry converted with an accomplished header.

But it was only the introduction of Barry that gave England a touch of finesse.

Wayne Rooney looked more comfortable playing behind a striker but Jermain Defoe did his best to confirm Eriksson's suspicions that he rates just below top class by snatching at a couple of decent chances.

Led in typically bullish fashion by Terry, the defensive unit looked solid and showed that England, as they always have been, will remain fiendishly tough to beat.

And Capello's mantra that England must develop a winning menatlity will be well-served by an emphatic triumph.

But it was earned not via a fresh, bold masterplan but by a tried and tested formula. And that is a formula that always worked when it didn't really matter ... and failed when it really did.
    My sentiments exactly. Why is Gerrard still being to play out of position? Is England so lacking in wingers or Lampa is so irreplaceable?
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

Deregistered

basket, u team to beat leh

so many skilful players. difficult man.
    where got so hard to beat me. so far win 3, draw 2, lose 1.

HAHA

Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    Oh no.....Alonso has left Oh well, at least Liverpool sold him off for a good price. Hopefully this Barry can be a good replacement if Liverpool manage to sign him.
    so sad.

Page 13 of 52 FirstFirst ... 381112131415182338 ... LastLast