Page 12 of 52 FirstFirst ... 271011121314172237 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB SEASON 23: intro to Clubsnap Crazy Footy League!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB SEASON 23: intro to Clubsnap Crazy Footy League!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    Juventus president Giovanni Cobolli Gigli has said the club are cautiously optimistic of reaching an agreement with Liverpool to sign Spanish midfielder Xabi Alonso. (Press Association, 1320 BST)

Liverpool hope to complete the signing of Italian full-back Andrea Dossena this week for 6m, but competition from Fiorentina and Juventus could push the price up to 8m. (Various)

Peter Crouch has told Rafa Benitez that he will stay at Anfield to see out the remaining year of his current contract in protest at his 15m price tag. (Daily Star)

The leader of Liverpool City Council has said there remains a possibility that Liverpool and Everton could share a stadium. (The Guardian)

Siao boh... we got so much money to sign this dessena guy?

and share ground with everlose????

This Dessena guy is an unknown.

And share ground with Everlose? NEVER!!!
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB SEASON 23: intro to Clubsnap Crazy Footy League!

England beat the United States 2-0 at Wembley in what was a very comfortable victory. John Terry headed England in front in the 38th minute from a David Beckham free-kick. Man of the match Steven Gerrard then added a second after a sublime move, Gareth Barry sliding in the Liverpool man to sidefoot home with ease.

i think that's why rafa wants gareth barry in our team. he sees something we haven't.

Juventus president Giovanni Cobolli Gigli has said the club are cautiously optimistic of reaching an agreement with Liverpool to sign Spanish midfielder Xabi Alonso. (Press Association, 1320 BST)

Liverpool hope to complete the signing of Italian full-back Andrea Dossena this week for 6m, but competition from Fiorentina and Juventus could push the price up to 8m. (Various)

Peter Crouch has told Rafa Benitez that he will stay at Anfield to see out the remaining year of his current contract in protest at his 15m price tag. (Daily Star)

The leader of Liverpool City Council has said there remains a possibility that Liverpool and Everton could share a stadium. (The Guardian)

make sure we don't share museum and trophy room

my team is smelly.

ALL LEARNT FROM MELVIN.
    Wei... why u use my tatics i tot u always use your 'walk alone' tatics!

Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    we use 'never whack' alone technique.
    Last edited by jfoo; 29th May 2008 at 02:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jfoo View Post
    we use never 'whack' alone technique.
    Yah..Tio Whack by the technique!

Yah..Tio Whack by the technique!
    on the contrary, our whack technique is to deal with the mancircles forming. muahahahaha

make sure we don't share museum and trophy room
    they will want to. but they can wait extra long.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

i always play ALL-Out-Attack.

we use 'never whack' alone technique.
    melvin uses form circle tactic and as an added incentive.

i think that's why rafa wants gareth barry in our team. he sees something we haven't.
    he oso see something in dirty kite that we all fail to see.

maybe it is his KKJ.

Midfielder agrees 16m deal

midfielder Xabi Alonso is set to join Juventus after agreeing a 16m deal, according to reports.

The star's agent is reported to have been in Turin thrashing out a deal on Wednesday night which would see Alonso sign a four-year contract.

Juventus had wanted to pay no more than 12m, but the Daily Mirror claims that a deal is almost done.

Alonso is expected to sort out his future before appearing in Euro 2008 for Spain.

Rafa Benitez will use the Alonso money to fund a swoop for Aston Villa's England star Gareth Barry.

http://www.lep.co.uk/national-footba...eal.4130586.jp
    Last edited by roadrunner_552; 29th May 2008 at 03:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Midfielder agrees 16m deal

midfielder Xabi Alonso is set to join Juventus after agreeing a 16m deal, according to reports.

The star's agent is reported to have been in Turin thrashing out a deal on Wednesday night which would see Alonso sign a four-year contract.

Juventus had wanted to pay no more than 12m, but the Daily Mirror claims that a deal is almost done.

Alonso is expected to sort out his future before appearing in Euro 2008 for Spain.

Rafa Benitez will use the Alonso money to fund a swoop for Aston Villa's England star Gareth Barry.

http://www.lep.co.uk/national-footba...eal.4130586.jp

raf999 beta use the $$ well.

gerrard's goal for england vs usa last night

http://www.zshare.net/download/1273754813117962/

Deregistered

SIao SIao, share ground!

Later next season also Buang i dont know arh.. !

See gerrard 2nd goal assist by barry.

See gerrard 2nd goal assist by barry.

the US GK is not brad friedel?

the 2nd goal is damn louya to concede. terrible positioning from the GK.

good for stevie G to find the hole.

1st half is tim howard, 2nd half a unknown gk. keke

Cheeky Scouse builders Brian and Gary Greer have revealed they hid a Liverpool FC shrine under Gary Neville's new swimming pool.

The pair built the Manchester United star's new pool and have revealed they buried a club fanzine, a match programme and a Liverpool scarf in a plastic tube before tiling over the top of it and filling in the pool. (The Sun)

Liverpool's Adam Hammill could be set for a return to Scotland with Aberdeen interested in signing the former Dunfermline player on loan. (Daily Star)

Liverpool midfielder Xabi Alonso is on the verge of joining Juventus for 16m. (Various)

Cristiano Ronaldo could make a definitive step in forcing his exit from Manchester United by putting himself on the transfer list. (Spanish sports paper Marca, 0815 BST) --> hahaha

1st half is tim howard, 2nd half a unknown gk. keke
    wa, both bueysai

one play for everlose and the other i think pick up from the streets.

F9 la.

brad friedel is bestest for USA

Page 12 of 52 FirstFirst ... 271011121314172237 ... LastLast