Page 11 of 52 FirstFirst ... 6910111213162136 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB SEASON 23: intro to Clubsnap Crazy Footy League!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB SEASON 23: intro to Clubsnap Crazy Footy League!

Bristol City defender Liam Fontaine has emerged as a shock 1m target for Liverpool. (Daily Mirror)

wow... we're really poor.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB SEASON 23: intro to Clubsnap Crazy Footy League!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    Bristol City defender Liam Fontaine has emerged as a shock 1m target for Liverpool. (Daily Mirror)

What to do? Liverpool is now being runned by 2 BROKEback cowboys jokers.
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    What to do? Liverpool is now being runned by 2 BROKEback cowboys jokers.
    sian.

walan eh. Do we need to sign such kkj player. We are really poor and stuck wf fring players.

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    walan eh. Do we need to sign such kkj player. We are really poor and stuck wf fring players.
    siao liao.

we haf to wait for SAF to get off mancircle united than can we see light.

CROUCH TO SEE OUT CONTRACT?

Peter Crouch will reportedly stay at Liverpool for another year in protest at his 15m price tag.

Crouch wants to exit Anfield after a season in which he made just nine Premier League starts, but the 15m price tag will put off potential suitors like Aston Villa and Portsmouth.

He is now said to be ready to sit out and wait for another season and then leave for nothing at the end of his contract.

The Daily Star is quoting a source close to Crouch as saying: "Peter's been treated appallingly by Benitez.

"First there's been the lack of games, then Benitez claiming Peter had been offered a new contract.

"Now comes this 15 million price-tag, which is ridiculous. The best option is to see out his last year at Liverpool and then go for nothing."

eat sai la raf999.

gif away dirty kite for free and play 4-4-2 with torres n crouchie upfront with pennant on right n babel on left leh!

DOSSENA FLATTERED BY REDS LINK

Udinese full-back Andrea Dossena has suggested he would be interested in joining Liverpool.

The Italian is thought to be a target for Reds boss Rafa Benitez, with reports claiming an 8million deal is in the pipeline.

Fiorentina and Juventus both want to keep Dossena in Serie A, but Liverpool are favourites to capture the left-back.

And Dossena admits the Reds' European pedigree makes a move to Anfield a tempting proposition as he considers his future.

"Liverpool are a famous team and it's good to be mentioned with them," said Dossena in The Sun.

"I want to play in the Champions League and Liverpool are a side who have won it and reach the late stages often.

"They are one of the famous names in Europe - comparable with the biggest teams in Italy.

"In England I think Liverpool are Manchester United's equal - they can rival them."

Deregistered

Peter Crouch will reportedly stay at Liverpool for another year in protest at his 15m price tag.

Crouch wants to exit Anfield after a season in which he made just nine Premier League starts, but the 15m price tag will put off potential suitors like Aston Villa and Portsmouth.

He is now said to be ready to sit out and wait for another season and then leave for nothing at the end of his contract.

The Daily Star is quoting a source close to Crouch as saying: "Peter's been treated appallingly by Benitez.

"First there's been the lack of games, then Benitez claiming Peter had been offered a new contract.

"Now comes this 15 million price-tag, which is ridiculous. The best option is to see out his last year at Liverpool and then go for nothing."

eat sai la raf999.

gif away dirty kite for free and play 4-4-2 with torres n crouchie upfront with pennant on right n babel on left leh!

Sell both lah... Than rafa999 want to sell jermaine Pennant also

pennant is like sooo good, and he is my idol.

eat sai la raf999.

crouch thinks too highly of himself. he should look at how many goals he scored since joining us vs what other strikers have scored. no need to compare with torres. geez!

siao liao.

we haf to wait for SAF to get off mancircle united than can we see light.
    no need lah. as long as rafa don't think of SAF as sifu and heck care the hospitality he received at OT during his sabbathical (i think typo error) there.

already nice enough to buang four seasons already. the debt has been paid.

Quote Originally Posted by jfoo View Post
    no need lah. as long as rafa don't think of SAF as sifu and heck care the hospitality he received at OT during his sabbathical (i think typo error) there.

already nice enough to buang four seasons already. the debt has been paid.
    4seasons

and dirty kite is in the team next season.

crouch thinks too highly of himself. he should look at how many goals he scored since joining us vs what other strikers have scored. no need to compare with torres. geez!
    raf999 shud gif him more chance upfront with torres

i really dun want to see dirty kite. blind me pls.

Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    Sell both lah... Than rafa999 want to sell jermaine Pennant also

pennant is like sooo good, and he is my idol.
    raf999 is possessed.

self destruction liao

he is a mole for manCircle utd

raf999 shud gif him more chance upfront with torres

i really dun want to see dirty kite. blind me pls.
    i think torres and crouch is a mismatch. torres is fast. he gets the ball, turn and is on his way. crouch too far behind to support in the 6-yard box. even fowler gets into position faster than crouch.

give the ball to crouch and he takes three four five touches to bring the ball under control and send it back to midfield. or he tries to control with his chest and than commits a foul.

and don't mention kite to me unless he starts scoring. i don't care if he's on the right wing. he can always come inside when we attack through the left channel. his shooting in front of goal is........no words to describe it. maybe tai-ko!

and don't mention kite to me unless he starts scoring. i don't care if he's on the right wing. he can always come inside when we attack through the left channel. his shooting in front of goal is........no words to describe it. maybe tai-ko!
    tis one i agree with u

i think torres and crouch is a mismatch. torres is fast. he gets the ball, turn and is on his way. crouch too far behind to support in the 6-yard box. even fowler gets into position faster than crouch.

give the ball to crouch and he takes three four five touches to bring the ball under control and send it back to midfield. or he tries to control with his chest and than commits a foul.
    sell sell sell! if only got clubs wanna buy...

England beat the United States 2-0 at Wembley in what was a very comfortable victory. John Terry headed England in front in the 38th minute from a David Beckham free-kick. Man of the match Steven Gerrard then added a second after a sublime move, Gareth Barry sliding in the Liverpool man to sidefoot home with ease.

McBRIDE TO LEAVE FULHAM

Fulham have confirmed captain Brian McBride has decided to leave the club and return to America.

The veteran striker met with Cottagers boss Roy Hodgson at the club's training ground to discuss his future and has decided to move on after four and a half years.

McBride's final season at the club looked likely to be ruined by injury, only for the forward to return to play a crucial role in Fulham's remarkable escape from relegation from the Premier League.

The former USA international forward told the club's official website: "After much consideration with my family, we have decided to leave Fulham after four and a half fantastic years.

"I have always stated my intention to return to America at some stage and this seems like the right moment in my career to move on.

"I would like to take this opportunity to thank the club, the chairman, the staff and wonderful fans for all their support, on and off the pitch, during my time at Fulham.

"I take great pride in the fact that my last appearance for Fulham saw the club maintain their Premier League status.

"I leave with some wonderful memories from my time at Fulham and the club will always be in my heart.

"I would like to wish the club, Roy Hodgson and my team-mates every success for the future."

Hodgson hailed the role played by McBride in the club's survival, after they had looked doomed to relegation at one point, and revealed he had hoped the player would stay in west London for another year.

"Brian McBride has been a fine ambassador for Fulham Football Club," he said. "As my captain last season Brian was truly respected in the dressing room and led by example on the pitch.

"His attitude is second to none - Brian is a true pro in every sense of the word. On behalf of the club I would like to thank Brian for his valuable contribution over the last four and a half years.

"I would personally like to thank him for his contribution and assistance to me and my staff over the last five months. His performances helped us retain our Premier League status.

"The club would have liked Brian to stay for at least another year but respect the decision he has made with his family, and I wish him every success for the future."

Juventus president Giovanni Cobolli Gigli has said the club are cautiously optimistic of reaching an agreement with Liverpool to sign Spanish midfielder Xabi Alonso. (Press Association, 1320 BST)

Liverpool hope to complete the signing of Italian full-back Andrea Dossena this week for 6m, but competition from Fiorentina and Juventus could push the price up to 8m. (Various)

Peter Crouch has told Rafa Benitez that he will stay at Anfield to see out the remaining year of his current contract in protest at his 15m price tag. (Daily Star)

The leader of Liverpool City Council has said there remains a possibility that Liverpool and Everton could share a stadium. (The Guardian)

Siao boh... we got so much money to sign this dessena guy?

and share ground with everlose????

Page 11 of 52 FirstFirst ... 6910111213162136 ... LastLast