Page 10 of 52 FirstFirst ... 589101112152035 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 1033

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB SEASON 23: intro to Clubsnap Crazy Footy League!

  1. #181
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB SEASON 23: intro to Clubsnap Crazy Footy League!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    but they buang.
    Hahaha...relax lah...buang now better then buang in later stage of the leauge!

  2. #182
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB SEASON 23: intro to Clubsnap Crazy Footy League!

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    i dont wish to play the game liao. Kns my season gone liao.
    wah so fast we meet again!

  3. #183
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB SEASON 23: intro to Clubsnap Crazy Footy League!

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Hahaha...relax lah...buang now better then buang in later stage of the leauge!
    the season's jus beginning.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  4. #184
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB SEASON 23: intro to Clubsnap Crazy Footy League!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    the season's jus beginning.
    Buay song liao!
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  5. #185
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Beside Fernando Torress
    Posts
    427

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB SEASON 23: intro to Clubsnap Crazy Footy League!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    the season's jus beginning.
    CheeseCake trash victory 3-0 of cos happy lurh. HAHA

  6. #186
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB SEASON 23: intro to Clubsnap Crazy Footy League!

    Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    CheeseCake trash victory 3-0 of cos happy lurh. HAHA
    Didn't noe he will play cheat..

    Sekali he got play dirty tricks oso..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  7. #187

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB SEASON 23: intro to Clubsnap Crazy Footy League!

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    Didn't noe he will play cheat..

    Sekali he got play dirty tricks oso..
    League admin cheesecake off e dirty tricks option. Cheat and dirty tricks diff. Cheat is free anf dirty trick need to pay.

  8. #188

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB SEASON 23: intro to Clubsnap Crazy Footy League!

    I got e only away win in week 1 fixtures.

  9. #189
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Beside Fernando Torress
    Posts
    427

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB SEASON 23: intro to Clubsnap Crazy Footy League!

    CheatCake arh CheatCake.

  10. #190
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB SEASON 23: intro to Clubsnap Crazy Footy League!

    nb play until tulan. My best player out for season. Pui!!!!!!!!

  11. #191
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB SEASON 23: intro to Clubsnap Crazy Footy League!

    No 50m Reds striker sale - Hicks

    Liverpool co-owner Tom Hicks insists they will not sell Fernando Torres to Chelsea, while the player says he is staying put at Anfield.

    The 24-year-old Spain international striker enjoyed a tremendous first season in England after joining the Reds from Atletico Madrid last summer, scoring 33 goals in all competitions to beat Ruud van Nistelrooy's goalscoring record for a foreign player in their first campaign.

    As a result Chelsea have since been linked with a 50million world-record breaking transfer swoop for Torres in the close-season. However, Hicks says Liverpool are not interested in selling Torres to anyone, regardless of the fact they could double their money in the space of 12 months.

    "It is simply beyond comprehension. There is no circumstance in which Torres will be sold," Hicks' spokesman told The Mirror.

    "Why would the owners invest so much money in supporting the manager, to then undermine that support? It is ludicrous."

  12. #192
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Beside Fernando Torress
    Posts
    427

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB SEASON 23: intro to Clubsnap Crazy Footy League!

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    No 50m Reds striker sale - Hicks

    Liverpool co-owner Tom Hicks insists they will not sell Fernando Torres to Chelsea, while the player says he is staying put at Anfield.

    The 24-year-old Spain international striker enjoyed a tremendous first season in England after joining the Reds from Atletico Madrid last summer, scoring 33 goals in all competitions to beat Ruud van Nistelrooy's goalscoring record for a foreign player in their first campaign.

    As a result Chelsea have since been linked with a 50million world-record breaking transfer swoop for Torres in the close-season. However, Hicks says Liverpool are not interested in selling Torres to anyone, regardless of the fact they could double their money in the space of 12 months.

    "It is simply beyond comprehension. There is no circumstance in which Torres will be sold," Hicks' spokesman told The Mirror.
    "Why would the owners invest so much money in supporting the manager, to then undermine that support? It is ludicrous."
    CHEL$ki using their MONEY power liao !

    NO WAY TORRES IS GOING to blues. he prefer colour red. even his underwear is red.

  13. #193
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB SEASON 23: intro to Clubsnap Crazy Footy League!

    Quote Originally Posted by Venom81 View Post
    League admin cheesecake off e dirty tricks option. Cheat and dirty tricks diff. Cheat is free anf dirty trick need to pay.
    my team is smelly.


    ALL LEARNT FROM MELVIN.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  14. #194
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB SEASON 23: intro to Clubsnap Crazy Footy League!

    Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    CheeseCake trash victory 3-0 of cos happy lurh. HAHA
    ok la. very fortunate win. 1-0 would be enuff but they get themselves sent off.


    i dun even haf $$ to gif win bonus lor.


    waseh, during the frenly with me, u gif ur players win bonus leh! stunned me!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  15. #195
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB SEASON 23: intro to Clubsnap Crazy Footy League!

    Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    CHEL$ki using their MONEY power liao !

    NO WAY TORRES IS GOING to blues. he prefer colour red. even his underwear is red.
    wa dun go into such details


    wait u aroused the shiokness of the manCircle utd boys.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  16. #196
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Beside Fernando Torress
    Posts
    427

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB SEASON 23: intro to Clubsnap Crazy Footy League!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    wa dun go into such details


    wait u aroused the shiokness of the manCircle utd boys.
    Opps Opps.

    TO be more detailed ! the underwear is logo-ed with a bird and a gate that says

    YOU WILL NEVER WALK ALONE !

    Mancircle is " THE BUANG DEVILS"

  17. #197
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB SEASON 23: intro to Clubsnap Crazy Footy League!

    Ahhh,nice to be back here again...after last minute working outstation...some health problems after that and just back from assignment in m'sia...hows everything everyone??? another season mt-handed but surely we'll be back again next season...we signed a swiss defender,more signings to come for sure,Torres is wanted by chelski but chelski also finished mt handed...so the top 3 finished trophyless...we cut the points deficit from 21points 2 seasons back to 11points this season...we improved...we lost lesser games than manure and if we we to draw lesser,we could be nearer...

  18. #198

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB SEASON 23: intro to Clubsnap Crazy Footy League!

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    Torres is wanted by chelski
    they can wait
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG

  19. #199
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB SEASON 23: intro to Clubsnap Crazy Footy League!

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    Ahhh,nice to be back here again...after last minute working outstation...some health problems after that and just back from assignment in m'sia...hows everything everyone??? another season mt-handed but surely we'll be back again next season...we signed a swiss defender,more signings to come for sure,Torres is wanted by chelski but chelski also finished mt handed...so the top 3 finished trophyless...we cut the points deficit from 21points 2 seasons back to 11points this season...we improved...we lost lesser games than manure and if we we to draw lesser,we could be nearer...
    waseh, u're finally back.


    we r good la and we jus registered on this online soccer management game.


    http://www.xperteleven.com/

    Clubsnap crazy footy league

    league i.d 155252

    join us!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  20. #200
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB SEASON 23: intro to Clubsnap Crazy Footy League!

    com'on boys!


    dirty kite is in the Dutch national team!!!


    Goalkeepers: Edwin van der Sar (Manchester United), Maarten Stekelenburg (Ajax Amsterdam), Henk Timmer (Feyenoord)

    Defenders: Wilfred Bouma (Aston Villa), Tim de Cler (Feyenoord), John Heitinga (Ajax Amsterdam), Joris Mathijsen (Hamburg SV), Mario Melchiot (Wigan Athletic), Andre Ooijer (Blackburn Rovers)

    Midfielders: Ibrahim Afellay (PSV Eindhoven), Giovanni van Bronckhorst (Feyenoord), Orlando Engelaar (Twente Enschede), Nigel de Jong (Hamburg SV), Wesley Sneijder (Real Madrid), Rafael van der Vaart (Hamburg SV), Demy de Zeeuw (AZ Alkmaar)

    Forwards: Ryan Babel (Liverpool), Klaas Jan Huntelaar (Ajax Amsterdam), Dirk Kuyt (Liverpool), Ruud van Nistelrooy (Real Madrid), Robin van Persie (Arsenal), Arjen Robben (Real Madrid), Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink (Celtic).




    GET IN!!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Page 10 of 52 FirstFirst ... 589101112152035 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •