Page 10 of 52 FirstFirst ... 589101112152035 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB SEASON 23: intro to Clubsnap Crazy Footy League!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB SEASON 23: intro to Clubsnap Crazy Footy League!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    but they buang.
    Hahaha...relax lah...buang now better then buang in later stage of the leauge!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB SEASON 23: intro to Clubsnap Crazy Footy League!

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    i dont wish to play the game liao. Kns my season gone liao.
    wah so fast we meet again!

Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Hahaha...relax lah...buang now better then buang in later stage of the leauge!
    the season's jus beginning.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Member/Tangshooter

Buay song liao!
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

Deregistered

CheeseCake trash victory 3-0 of cos happy lurh. HAHA

Member/Tangshooter

Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    Didn't noe he will play cheat..

Sekali he got play dirty tricks oso..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    Didn't noe he will play cheat..

Sekali he got play dirty tricks oso..
    League admin cheesecake off e dirty tricks option. Cheat and dirty tricks diff. Cheat is free anf dirty trick need to pay.

I got e only away win in week 1 fixtures.

Deregistered

CheatCake arh CheatCake.

nb play until tulan. My best player out for season. Pui!!!!!!!!

No 50m Reds striker sale - Hicks

Liverpool co-owner Tom Hicks insists they will not sell Fernando Torres to Chelsea, while the player says he is staying put at Anfield.

The 24-year-old Spain international striker enjoyed a tremendous first season in England after joining the Reds from Atletico Madrid last summer, scoring 33 goals in all competitions to beat Ruud van Nistelrooy's goalscoring record for a foreign player in their first campaign.

As a result Chelsea have since been linked with a 50million world-record breaking transfer swoop for Torres in the close-season. However, Hicks says Liverpool are not interested in selling Torres to anyone, regardless of the fact they could double their money in the space of 12 months.

"It is simply beyond comprehension. There is no circumstance in which Torres will be sold," Hicks' spokesman told The Mirror.

"Why would the owners invest so much money in supporting the manager, to then undermine that support? It is ludicrous."

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    No 50m Reds striker sale - Hicks

Liverpool co-owner Tom Hicks insists they will not sell Fernando Torres to Chelsea, while the player says he is staying put at Anfield.

The 24-year-old Spain international striker enjoyed a tremendous first season in England after joining the Reds from Atletico Madrid last summer, scoring 33 goals in all competitions to beat Ruud van Nistelrooy's goalscoring record for a foreign player in their first campaign.

As a result Chelsea have since been linked with a 50million world-record breaking transfer swoop for Torres in the close-season. However, Hicks says Liverpool are not interested in selling Torres to anyone, regardless of the fact they could double their money in the space of 12 months.

"It is simply beyond comprehension. There is no circumstance in which Torres will be sold," Hicks' spokesman told The Mirror.
    "Why would the owners invest so much money in supporting the manager, to then undermine that support? It is ludicrous."
    CHEL$ki using their MONEY power liao !

NO WAY TORRES IS GOING to blues. he prefer colour red. even his underwear is red.

Quote Originally Posted by Venom81 View Post
    League admin cheesecake off e dirty tricks option. Cheat and dirty tricks diff. Cheat is free anf dirty trick need to pay.
    my team is smelly.

ALL LEARNT FROM MELVIN.

ok la. very fortunate win. 1-0 would be enuff but they get themselves sent off.

i dun even haf $$ to gif win bonus lor.

waseh, during the frenly with me, u gif ur players win bonus leh! stunned me!

CHEL$ki using their MONEY power liao !

NO WAY TORRES IS GOING to blues. he prefer colour red. even his underwear is red.
    wa dun go into such details

wait u aroused the shiokness of the manCircle utd boys.

Deregistered

wa dun go into such details

wait u aroused the shiokness of the manCircle utd boys.
    Opps Opps.

TO be more detailed ! the underwear is logo-ed with a bird and a gate that says

YOU WILL NEVER WALK ALONE !

Mancircle is " THE BUANG DEVILS"

Ahhh,nice to be back here again...after last minute working outstation...some health problems after that and just back from assignment in m'sia...hows everything everyone??? another season mt-handed but surely we'll be back again next season...we signed a swiss defender,more signings to come for sure,Torres is wanted by chelski but chelski also finished mt handed...so the top 3 finished trophyless...we cut the points deficit from 21points 2 seasons back to 11points this season...we improved...we lost lesser games than manure and if we we to draw lesser,we could be nearer...

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    Torres is wanted by chelski
    they can wait
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    Ahhh,nice to be back here again...after last minute working outstation...some health problems after that and just back from assignment in m'sia...hows everything everyone??? another season mt-handed but surely we'll be back again next season...we signed a swiss defender,more signings to come for sure,Torres is wanted by chelski but chelski also finished mt handed...so the top 3 finished trophyless...we cut the points deficit from 21points 2 seasons back to 11points this season...we improved...we lost lesser games than manure and if we we to draw lesser,we could be nearer...
    waseh, u're finally back.

we r good la and we jus registered on this online soccer management game.

http://www.xperteleven.com/

Clubsnap crazy footy league

league i.d 155252

join us!

com'on boys!

dirty kite is in the Dutch national team!!!

Goalkeepers: Edwin van der Sar (Manchester United), Maarten Stekelenburg (Ajax Amsterdam), Henk Timmer (Feyenoord)

Defenders: Wilfred Bouma (Aston Villa), Tim de Cler (Feyenoord), John Heitinga (Ajax Amsterdam), Joris Mathijsen (Hamburg SV), Mario Melchiot (Wigan Athletic), Andre Ooijer (Blackburn Rovers)

Midfielders: Ibrahim Afellay (PSV Eindhoven), Giovanni van Bronckhorst (Feyenoord), Orlando Engelaar (Twente Enschede), Nigel de Jong (Hamburg SV), Wesley Sneijder (Real Madrid), Rafael van der Vaart (Hamburg SV), Demy de Zeeuw (AZ Alkmaar)

Forwards: Ryan Babel (Liverpool), Klaas Jan Huntelaar (Ajax Amsterdam), Dirk Kuyt (Liverpool), Ruud van Nistelrooy (Real Madrid), Robin van Persie (Arsenal), Arjen Robben (Real Madrid), Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink (Celtic).

GET IN!!!!

Page 10 of 52 FirstFirst ... 589101112152035 ... LastLast