Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: do i always have to play with saturation?

Default Re: do i always have to play with saturation?

Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    oh, i meant your shooting periods

dec 07 then jan, then suddenly big pause until may.. 4 months is really a long time.. i've gone without shooting for maybe 1 month and i start shooting rubbish in my room already.
    hahha.. during that time was busy with training so no time to shoot lor.

Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    anyways, if you shoot in M mode, then there is NO exposure comp! what are you talking about the 0 is for metering, exposure compensation only comes into play for aperture priority or shutter speed priority (av/tv) modes. if you are shooting in aperture priority mode, then if you adjust exposure compensation, the shutter speed will vary. likewise, if you are shooting in shutter speed priority, then the aperture will vary. there's a reason why it's called priority.. means die die must use that value as what you fix it as.
    oh ya hor.. i forgot abt that.. sorry sorry. my bad. if say i'm using external flash leh?
    i dun shoot in M mode very often. dun have that kind of confidence to use M mode. i rely largely on P and A modes.
    What i need is the skill and vision of a pro... not a pro camera!

Default Re: do i always have to play with saturation?

Quote Originally Posted by fergo View Post
    hahha.. during that time was busy with training so no time to shoot lor.

oh ya hor.. i forgot abt that.. sorry sorry. my bad. if say i'm using external flash leh?
    i dun shoot in M mode very often. dun have that kind of confidence to use M mode. i rely largely on P and A modes.
    nothing wrong with that, so long as you know what you're doing. i do maintain that while making a good photograph doesn't need good technicalities, having them will help you get what you want more often than not.

if you're external flash, then it depends on your flash already. but if you ask me about flash, i think better to let someone else answer; i have only had experience shooting macro with a fixed output flash with bounce card. miss those days.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12