Thread: Advice for Photography services

Default Advice for Photography services

Hi Bros, i need to ask u guys, how do i offer photography services even though i'm not too experience? I have been doing school events for 2 years now and I'm think of doing some photography services yet i'm not sure how to go about doing it....Do i do like an album or something and have it sold to the customer? What equipment do i need that are essential?
    Any contract to be signed? Payment wise?
    Really need your help here cause i really have no idea how to start.....

Currently using a Canon EOS 400D with 70-300 sigma DG marco Lens and Kit I Lens.

Thz...

Default Re: Advice for Photography services

Really need some advice........ Anyone????

You are not ready to provide any form of photography services...... yet. My advise is to start off as an intern or assistant to a working photographer.

oh icic Thz, but any idea where should i start for such attachments???? Via clubsnap or something????

Look in the services section of the classifieds. From time to time, a studio or photographer looks for assistants or interns.

You could also think of drafting a short introductory letter and approach all the different studios/photographers. It would be a long-shot, but you might get lucky.

Or you could put up a thread offering your services. Try to list down all the good points/advantages you can offer.

Because having a young and inexperienced photographer in tow is more often than not a liability, you have to be really convincing, and how you follow up and commit/dedicate yourself to a task, even if it doesn't pay a cent, will immediately reveal how matured/responsible and reliable you might be, and word spreads around.

All the best in your adventure.

Ok, Thz For your advice Bro
    Will try to get myself attached to someone once i'm free haha.... School work has to be clear....