Thread: Shop@RedCross

Default Shop@RedCross

Hi,

Just wanted to help spread the word on this.

If you pride yourself on being a bargain hunter or have a nose for good deals, come down to our store, Shop@REDCROSS on Fridays between the hours of 10.30am and 3.30pm (closed on Public Holidays) and pick up fantastic items at rock bottom prices!

Where is Shop@REDCROSS?
    We are located at 62 Jalan Khairuddin (Opera Estate), Singapore 455752 at the Red Cross Training Campsite.

What can I buy at Shop@REDCROSS?
    There will be new bed linen, household items, apparel, electrical items, CDs, furniture and so much more! Quality used items will also be available at giveaway prices!
    Where will proceeds from the sale of items be used?
    Proceeds from the sale will be used to support Singapore Red Cross’ local humanitarian services such as the:

• Red Cross Home for the Disabled provides long-term residential and respite care services to individuals who are severely disabled with multiple disabilities.

• Red Cross Hostel for Physically Handicapped Workers gives subsidised accommodation and transportation for handicapped working adults.
    • Red Cross Blood Donor Recruitment Programme recruits and manages blood donors to meet national blood needs.
    • Red Cross Ambulance Service provides non-emergency ambulance service for the needy and elderly.
    • Together with service partners, volunteers and staff participate in national Disaster Preparedness exercises and programmes for local and regional capacity building.
    • Red Cross Training Centre conducts First Aid and CPR training for companies, groups and individuals.
    • Adult Volunteer Division provides First Aid coverage at community and national events.
    • Red Cross Humanitarian Network in post-secondary institutions offers youths meaningful avenues to contribute towards our humanitarian causes locally and internationally.
    • Red Cross Youth movement promotes humanitarian values and services in schools.

Besides checking out the store, if you have any old clothes, electronics which are still working, old camera equipment, etc which you would like to donate to the RedCross, you can also do that. There's more information here with this e-flyer:

http://www.redcross.org.sg/images/shopflyer.jpg

And here: http://www.redcross.org.sg/shop.htm

So do help to spread the word to your friends and families, especially those like thrift shopping, and those who have items that they would like to donate! You can download the e-flyer and send that out as well.

Thanks!
    D∞X, 1-∞ mm F0.17. I like to show off my equipment list because I'm pro. My Flickr

Default Re: Shop@RedCross

This post deserves a bump! Up you go!

Thanks!

If anyone has any questions, you can feel free to drop me a message as well.

Cheers!
    D∞X, 1-∞ mm F0.17. I like to show off my equipment list because I'm pro. My Flickr

Come on, I'm sure some of you folks here have usable and functional items to donate.