Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: PhotoAid 2 for Victims of Cyclone Nargis - reportage from Merlion Park

Default PhotoAid 2 for Victims of Cyclone Nargis - reportage from Merlion Park

We will be updating this thread with links to pictures inside ClubSNAP of the charity drive.

Please feel free to upload pictures related to PhotoAid here as well

We will also like to invite anyone to contribute PhotoAid related pictures to our gallery http://photoaid.clubsnap.org/gallery/ provided for and hosted by ClubSNAP. Please email your images (maximum length on the long side at 800px) to photoaid.pictures@gmail.com.

We will include a copyright statement on your picture stating ''image copyright of (your name or your CS nick, please indicate preference)''

Thanks!
    Last edited by eikin; 18th May 2008 at 06:04 PM.

Default Re: PhotoAid 2 for Victims of Cyclone Nargis - reportage from Merlion Park

Finally it is home sweet home and we made it thru the first weekend. 2 more to go. Please help if you can.
    Last edited by John Teoh; 18th May 2008 at 10:27 PM. Reason: Too much heat liao.... typed wrong :D

Default Re: PhotoAid 2 for Victims of Cyclone Nargis - reportage from Merlion Park

Pixie signing in ... =) Thanks all! One week to get rid of the "Chao-Tar"

Nice meeting everyone.

Will submit the photos a little later...

garibanco
    Guests

Default Greetings from HK

Hello Yan Zai, Victor, Charlene and others Photo Aid volunteers,

It's Gary from Hong Kong. My pleasure to have met you guys there during the Saturday. Sun is hot but the noble motive is even hotter. Cheers to you guys. Meaningful event, keep it up with my remote best wishes to you!

Just a bit of sharing, in my place, media has also stepped up effort on supporting the fund raise for China Sichuan's earthquake. A TV show recently raised more than HK$200mn (SG$36mn). Walking along the steet, I saw many volunteers asking for donation support. Corporates, non-profit organizations, individuals seems collectively charged for charity.

Ahead, challenges surely poses on how reconstruction could be done mentally or physically for the victims, and on how secondary disasters like broken dam or diseases could be minimized. But the motives so far that I've seen in Merlion Park and in HK city does show an admirable "we are the world" attitude.

Cheers,
    Gary

Default Re: Greetings from HK

It was great meeting you all. Hope I can make it to next week and help you out with the Indian tourists =) Take care everyone.
    Come visit my Flickr :)

was great to meet alot of the core members and definitely razor and dca's ring flash.
    I Love You :)

yeah! The ring flash is soo useful as a torch to clear the place in the dark!!

cant wait to see our fun photos...

Hope more can join us next weekend!
    It is easier to critique than to create ; www.razin-photography.com
    My studio is available for rent

Hi garibanco ,

It is my pleasure too to meet up with you.

Glad to see that you finally make your way in here

Regards, Charlene

Interesting day working with you guys...

Just hope we hit the target so we can help out those in need.

3 cheers for the organiser!!

Hart

Blog Entries

i have added some photos that i took

http://photoaid.clubsnap.org/gallery/photoaid2_weekend1

Quote Originally Posted by Agetan View Post
    Interesting day working with you guys...

Just hope we hit the target so we can help out those in need.

3 cheers for the organiser!!

Hart
    U forget about ladies eh...

Quote Originally Posted by ortega View Post
    i have added some photos that i took

http://photoaid.clubsnap.org/gallery/photoaid2_weekend1
    The server is still not accessible due to the problem with the server

Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    The server is still not accessible due to the problem with the server
    ya, the dns issue now.
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    ya, the dns issue now.
    More Power to the folks who are doing their best to rectify it man.... sometimes we take this site for granted but it is times like this we notice that the people behind the scene matters alot more then we give them credit.

Kudos to these individuals...

Quote Originally Posted by garibanco View Post

It's Gary from Hong Kong. My pleasure to have met you guys there during the Saturday. Sun is hot but the noble motive is even hotter. Cheers to you guys. Meaningful event, keep it up with my remote best wishes to you!

Just a bit of sharing, in my place, media has also stepped up effort on supporting the fund raise for China Sichuan's earthquake. A TV show recently raised more than HK$200mn (SG$36mn). Walking along the steet, I saw many volunteers asking for donation support. Corporates, non-profit organizations, individuals seems collectively charged for charity.

Ahead, challenges surely poses on how reconstruction could be done mentally or physically for the victims, and on how secondary disasters like broken dam or diseases could be minimized. But the motives so far that I've seen in Merlion Park and in HK city does show an admirable "we are the world" attitude.

Cheers,
    Gary
    Hi Gary
    It was nice talking to you and I hope you enjoyed yourself while you're here.

And thanks for your donation as well. Hope to "meet" you here in CS in future
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

Quote Originally Posted by garibanco View Post

Cheers,
    Gary
    Hi Gray, welcome to CS. Really nice chatting with you. Hope you had enjoyed yourself in Singapore.
    To be good - learn. To be better - Practice. To be the best - Keep trying. :cool:

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by eikin View Post
    We will be updating this thread with links to pictures inside ClubSNAP of the charity drive.

Please feel free to upload pictures related to PhotoAid here as well

We will also like to invite anyone to contribute PhotoAid related pictures to our gallery http://photoaid.clubsnap.org/gallery/ provided for and hosted by ClubSNAP. Please email your images (maximum length on the long side at 800px) to photoaid.pictures@gmail.com.

We will include a copyright statement on your picture stating ''image copyright of (your name or your CS nick, please indicate preference)''

Thanks!
    don't forget to email your pictures to have them included in the gallery

Quote Originally Posted by ortega View Post
    don't forget to email your pictures to have them included in the gallery
    mine is in my own gallery... should i include?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    mine is in my own gallery... should i include?
    include lor, for full picture from different cameras

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast