Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sunrise at Tuas

Default Re: Sunrise at Tuas

i quite like the picture at first glance but i realise the burning of the clouds (or is it not?) at the top follows an unusual 'S' shape. I think it could be left naturally as it is.

i'm critical of the lower right corner as well, that totally black area. the wire cables are fine to me as they form the natural scene there, unless you wish for a perfect scenery then they can be very easily cloned away.

in fact i like shooting scenes like this yet i find there is alot of things missing, particularly a subject. the sky might be dramatic, the scenery calm but there seems to be no leading visual subjects. what the eye see is plainly a landscape and nothing else.

this is a good picture, but a better one with more subjects for example a solitary boat on the water, flock of birds flying across the sky, an extraordinary tall tree out of nowhere. cannot blame you for not having those mentioned as they are uncontrollable. take note of this as a good picture that can be better that's all. next time, ask for more.

Thank you, i was in fact looking for something to lead into the scene. But right infront of me is the sea, and at my back there is nothing. Blocked by a small post. THose sentry kind. So i was moving ard an area of 3mx3m. As for the S shape burning i would take note of it as well. I'm intending to redo that part, once i got some spare time on hand. Thanks once again.
    My Humble Flickr --> The pavement of my thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by nigel84 View Post
    Thank you, i was in fact looking for something to lead into the scene. But right infront of me is the sea, and at my back there is nothing. Blocked by a small post. THose sentry kind. So i was moving ard an area of 3mx3m. As for the S shape burning i would take note of it as well. I'm intending to redo that part, once i got some spare time on hand. Thanks once again.
    yup, i thought so too, that there wasn't anything in the foreground to include..maybe self portrait silhouette haha!

wah tt one hard lei...reason not being hard to capture myself, but no room to setup tripod with me sitting down. unless its super imposed down. But like tt very fake. >.<
    My Humble Flickr --> The pavement of my thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by nigel84 View Post
    wah tt one hard lei...reason not being hard to capture myself, but no room to setup tripod with me sitting down. unless its super imposed down. But like tt very fake. >.<
    haha yup, good luck for the next time! hope for something fly past.. maybe UFO or mas selamat running.
    kk i OT already

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12