Thread: AEON shopping Center in Narita

Default AEON shopping Center in Narita

Does anyone know any camera shop in AEON shopping Center in Narita? Is it cheap there?

Default Re: AEON shopping Center in Narita

Been there 2 times but never see any.....in fact I never found any camera shop in the whole Narita village

Been there 2 times but never see any.....in fact I never found any camera shop in the whole Narita village
    Oh no!!!! No chance to go to shinjuku.... I will miss the change to get some camera lenses

Quote Originally Posted by khtee View Post
    Oh no!!!! No chance to go to shinjuku.... I will miss the change to get some camera lenses
    The closes you can do is to shop in the airport....but if you are looking for a specific range and price point....I think you will be dissapointed as well

in my last trip 3 weeks back, I spent like 3 hours at Aeon. There is only 2 camera shops there but very expensive and little range. Airport also expensive.

WHere is it good for lens shopping in Japan? wil be gg ard Japan for 2 months.... hee.. Heard of Akihabara as the best place for lenses, any specific shops?

if you are having lunch at Aeon like my tour did, I really recommend the tonkatsu shop (seperate building just outside of the Aeon main building). Very good tonkatsu and the place was like packed with Japanese locals when we were there.

I believe no good camera shop there but there is one big outdoor gear shop and I found the price is very cheap for quality stuffs.

Quote Originally Posted by pisduck View Post
    if you are having lunch at Aeon like my tour did, I really recommend the tonkatsu shop (seperate building just outside of the Aeon main building). Very good tonkatsu and the place was like packed with Japanese locals when we were there.
    Love Tonkatsu, The shop is good. The meal comes with free flow of miso soup, cabbage and Japaness rice Big shops like Sakura camera, BIC, Yodobashi have very competitive camera and Lens prices, PnS and accessories is also very cheap there.
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Love Tonkatsu, The shop is good. The meal comes with free flow of miso soup, cabbage and Japaness rice Big shops like Sakura camera, BIC, Yodobashi have very competitive camera and Lens prices, PnS and accessories is also very cheap there.
    yummy yummy