Weekend 1: 17 May / 18 May
Weekend 2: 24 May / 25 may
Weekend 3: 31 May / 1 Jun
Setup and take down: 7am to 8am / 8pm to 9pm
Donation Drive: 8am to 8pm (12 hours)
Shift A - 7am to 2pm (lunch included, volunteer need to pay S$2)
Shift B - 2pm to 9pm (dinner included, volunteer need to pay S$2)
All volunteers are to report to venue 10 min before start of shift.
You will be briefed by core group volunteers on the tasks.
All Shift A volunteers will need to help with setting up for the day.
All Shift B volunteers will need to help with taking down for the day.
Location ''a'' : Merlion Park
V = Visitor posing location
S = Shooting position
R = Resting station
P = Printing station
Location is accessible by 10-15min walk from Raffles Place MRT Station (approx. 400m away) and City Hall MRT Station (approx. 700m away)
Nearest carpark is basement carpark of One Fullerton
Bus-stop name: FULLERTON RD / FULLERTON SQ
10, 10e, 57, 70, 97, 100, 107, 130, 131, 162, 196, 196e
Bus-stop name: COLLYER QUAY / CLIFFORD PIER
10, 10e, 57, 70, 97, 97e, 100, 107, 130, 131, 162, 196, 196e
Bus-stop name: CECIL ST / PRUDENTIAL TWR
Bus-stop name: ROBINSON RD / OPP AIA TWR
10, 10e, 70, 97, 97e, 100, 107, 130, 162, 196, 196e, 532, 533, 534, 535,
536, 537, 538, 539, 540, 542, 543, 544, 545, 548, 549, 550, 552, 553, 554,
555, 556, 557, 558, 559, 569, 585
1. Setup camera
2. Guide visitors to position
1. Print photographs
2. Keep track of photograph owners putting money into donation boxes
3. Collect email addresses
1. Moving around Merlion Park and vicinity to publicize with posters
Things to take note
1. Equipment are all provided for, you will not have to bring your equipment down to the charity drive.
2. Each volunteer will have to pay S$2 for each of his/her meal. We are currently tight on the budget and will request everyone's co-operation to contribute a small sum to your own meal. Should each meal cost less than S$2, we will refund the difference. Should each meal cost more than S$2, it will be covered by us.
3. Volunteers are reminded to bring your own water bottle. After finishing the bottle of water, you can fill it up again at water dispensers provided. Bottled water will still be provided, should you need to open a new bottle, please use a marker to write your name on the bottle to avoid confusion and wastage.
4. You may be assigned a task different from that requested or allocated to, because of situations on the ground. We need all volunteers' cooperation to help make sure that the work flow is adhered to.
5. Sun protection! (cap, sunblock, and 1 water bottle, though drinks will be provided)
6. Presentable attire for hot weather (white top preferred for ease of identification)
7. Be at the venue 10 min before the start of your shift so that we can brief you on the tasks
8. Be courteous at all times, do not engage in an argument with visitors.
Should problem arise, always refer to core group volunteers at the venue for help
9. bring your smile