Thread: hort park, alexandra arch, wave bridge, southern ridge. where is what?

Default hort park, alexandra arch, wave bridge, southern ridge. where is what?

hi,

recently i've seen a pop in the amount of landscape pic in that section regarding the above subject. its inspired me to setup a shoot run with my friends, but being new to the whole thing i only have bit and pieces of info here and there. so which of these names associates to what? which bridge belong to which park? and i heard its a 9km trail, so i would like to know if someone have a clear picture of the full map. i've tried to search for it online but all i've got is small maps with no clear words. i will really appreciate anyone shedding some light on the whole trail's layout, as it will also help alot of other people on planning a full run on the trail or specific areas with specific shooting time too~

Default Re: hort park, alexandra arch, wave bridge, southern ridge. where is what?

Npark website has it...

Default Re: hort park, alexandra arch, wave bridge, southern ridge. where is what?

Straits Times papers on sunday has a printout of the map, jus ask some1 around for a copy unless its been discarded.

Arrow Re: hort park, alexandra arch, wave bridge, southern ridge. where is what?

Official website.

http://www.nparks.gov.sg/southernridges.html

If you've the time, you can read about it here as some of us have been following this project since 2002.

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=74152

HTH.
    Last edited by xtemujin; 14th May 2008 at 11:41 PM.