Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 25678 LastLast

Thread: --- Are Local Girls Too Proud? Poor Singapore Men! ---

Default Re: --- Are Local Girls Too Proud? Poor Singapore Men! ---

Quote Originally Posted by Exposure View Post
    to find a girl is very easy when u have money, to find a good girl is hard in today's world, to find the right girl is most difficult, u need divine help
    after you found , you still need 2 x 20cents to "buak buey" to divine to ask whether she will be good to you the rest of your life, if not she will be the "pain in your life"
    KIM & PPY
    Black Camp F100,D90, AFD 35mm f2.0, Voigtlander Cosina 58mm Nokton Classic F1.4.

99% the first question they asked is " what are u working as .. ? " (to find out your income level) and then they will try to find out whether u own a car (so that they could hitch a ride home from work and chiong late night on weekend outings)

it seems to me money and comfort are the requirements for relationship... so when crisis comes.. she will also change someone else to suit her requirements
    Last edited by Exposure; 26th May 2008 at 05:33 PM.

If a gal does not like the guy, she may appear proud to him
    If a guy does not like the gal, he may appear proud to her

The above may be a sign of rejection. This being the case, then must learn to put down or simply "let go". What matter most is get on with life, the person is not suitable for you, whether proud or not.

Quote Originally Posted by lestwe4get View Post
    If a gal does not like the guy, she may appear proud to him
    If a guy does not like the gal, he may appear proud to her

The above may be a sign of rejection. This being the case, then must learn to put down or simply "let go". What matter most is get on with life, the person is not suitable for you, whether proud or not.
    not really... i had a fren who go ditched when she found a better deal halfway thru the relationship. She was super nice in the beginning years.

Quote Originally Posted by Exposure View Post
    99% the first question they asked is " what are u working as .. ? " (to find out your income level) and then they will try to find out whether u own a car (so that they could hitch a ride home from work and chiong late night on weekend outings)

it seems to me money and comfort are the requirements for relationship... so when crisis comes.. she will also change someone else to suit her requirements
    subject to certain age range, what you say is true! (this does not happen when you date in school)
    it's all too common huh.

but if a guy is very cute, and the gal is attracted, she might postpone these qns for a while.

Simple solution to this problem. Don't date local girls then.
    D∞X, 1-∞ mm F0.17. I like to show off my equipment list because I'm pro. My Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by entropy_h View Post
    don date seem not a good solution...just show them who is the man.
    KIM & PPY
    Black Camp F100,D90, AFD 35mm f2.0, Voigtlander Cosina 58mm Nokton Classic F1.4.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimura_papaya View Post
    don date seem not a good solution...just show them who is the man.
    It's the perfect solution. That way you don't have to deal with them at all. Why go through the hassle of trying to show them who is the man? In general, you don't have to deal with that kinda problem if you date foreign women.
    D∞X, 1-∞ mm F0.17. I like to show off my equipment list because I'm pro. My Flickr

Yeah, who needs a woman anyway. Stay single, free and easy!

...Unless she comes and date me then can consider a bit, play hard to get first.
    HX300/ EPL6/ EOS60D/ 17-55mmF2.8IS/ 100mmF2.8Macro/ 135mmF2L/ 70-200mmF4LIS/ 300mmF4LIS

It's the perfect solution. That way you don't have to deal with them at all. Why go through the hassle of trying to show them who is the man? In general, you don't have to deal with that kinda problem if you date foreign women.

what i mean in showing them who is the man is, don have to treat them nicely, when need to bang them hard, just show them our man attitude...what is so big deal about this girl...like u say, there is always nice foreign women out there.
    KIM & PPY

Quote Originally Posted by Kimura_papaya View Post
    what i mean in showing them who is the man is, don have to treat them nicely, when need to bang them hard, just show them our man attitude...what is so big deal about this girl...like u say, there is always nice foreign women out there.
    It is no more a question of survival... it is more ..they want more.. more of everything, extra $$$$, . extra big car.. extra big diamond and also freeedom to have extras men.. but they dont one day when she get married and during the dinner...

" ..hey you know... I slept with her.. the husband... dont know how many hand already!"

Can you accept that?

e more local women get demonise, e less is heard from them. has apathy already gone in their heads? i think so, judging by lack of female replies & e forming of "female only" outings.

they dun reply cos to some its a lost cause. if replying oni adds fuel to e fire den most would jus browse & cut their loses (dun waste time).

thatz my opinion arh. *poker face smiley*

You guys are bashing us here you know? What do you want us to say? Get into screaming matches?

Maybe not lost cause, but hey, I know plenty of guys who actually like us girls (and I think they're pretty great people too). Why should I spend my time and energy trying to convince those who think we're money grubbers / over domineering / all things bad otherwise?

So why am I posting now? I think I'm being stupid... really stupid

some r stupid, others r dumb. some guys go east (for love), while some gals head west (for love). guys end up with e "brides-4-sale" (cheapo despo) label, gals get "$$ grabbers" label.

if so, its time for positive change, being single & pretending to liking it doesn't count.

& dun change jus 2 look good lah!

Quote Originally Posted by thengz View Post
    When I grow up, I want to be just like this guy!
    I would probably do the same. Just with my hands located lower.

Quote Originally Posted by AlteredVision View Post
    You guys are bashing us here you know? What do you want us to say? Get into screaming matches?

Maybe not lost cause, but hey, I know plenty of guys who actually like us girls (and I think they're pretty great people too). Why should I spend my time and energy trying to convince those who think we're money grubbers / over domineering / all things bad otherwise?

So why am I posting now? I think I'm being stupid... really stupid
    so far its male opinion vs male opinion, with sprinkles of female opinion. thus far going no-where, a guy's opinion can bearly stand in as (both genders) need a fair & balance of input. not 1 guy speaking for/against another guy.

maybe u r ... cos this is mostly a male dominated forum...

Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    so far its male opinion vs male opinion, with sprinkles of female opinion. thus far going no-where, a guy's opinion can bearly stand in as (both genders) need a fair & balance of input. not 1 guy speaking for/against another guy.

maybe u r ... cos this is mostly a male dominated forum...
    I think it's obvious you're looking for someone to bash, ya?

Quote Originally Posted by AlteredVision View Post
    I think it's obvious you're looking for someone to bash, ya?
    relax yeah... jagan tension...

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    The Perfect Man is:

With a matching schlong~

Quote Originally Posted by jsbn View Post
    With a matching schlong~
    A person with many hands....

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 25678 LastLast