Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: DSC-F707 lense?

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    somewhere near...
    Posts
    2,115

    Default DSC-F707 lense?

    What lense can I buy? I want to zoom in further....Any ideas?
    And how much??
    Thank You..

  2. #2

    Default Re: DSC-F707 lense?

    Originally posted by siron
    What lense can I buy? I want to zoom in further....Any ideas?
    And how much??
    Thank You..
    Quite an obvious choice... The olympus B300, 1.7x zoom, $280 from AP.. though it may be out of stock already..

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    somewhere near...
    Posts
    2,115

    Default Re: Re: DSC-F707 lense?

    Originally posted by willyfoo


    Quite an obvious choice... The olympus B300, 1.7x zoom, $280 from AP.. though it may be out of stock already..

    I really knows NUTS abt Lens.. For 707 there's only this one? How far away can I zoom??

  4. #4

    Default

    I have the olympus TC14b for sale,

    1.4X mint condition just 2-3 months old, still have box papers etc etc.....

    $250,

    email me at rueyloon@36frames.com if interested
    36frames Wedding Photography - http://www.36frames.com
    rueyloon - http://www.rueyloon.com

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    somewhere near...
    Posts
    2,115

    Default

    Originally posted by rueyloon
    I have the olympus TC14b for sale,

    1.4X mint condition just 2-3 months old, still have box papers etc etc.....

    $250,

    email me at rueyloon@36frames.com if interested

    How does it looks like..how many X zoom??

  6. #6

    Default

    looks like a bigger b300

    the magnification is 1.4X
    36frames Wedding Photography - http://www.36frames.com
    rueyloon - http://www.rueyloon.com

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    east side
    Posts
    1,937

    Default

    just went to AP today....
    they selling b300 at $290
    hmmm still must get a step down ring $8
    and maybe a UV lens for the b300...


    i cannot wait till i can get b300...

  8. #8

    Default

    Originally posted by eadwine
    just went to AP today....
    they selling b300 at $290
    hmmm still must get a step down ring $8
    and maybe a UV lens for the b300...


    i cannot wait till i can get b300...
    UV lens for the B300??? I don't recall a thread infront of the B300.. how does it attach a UV there??

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    somewhere near...
    Posts
    2,115

    Default

    hmmmmmm.........So u buying it liao?

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    east side
    Posts
    1,937

    Default

    im buying from afiend...told u liao right

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    South Pole with Penguin
    Posts
    5,270

    Default

    Originally posted by willyfoo


    UV lens for the B300??? I don't recall a thread infront of the B300.. how does it attach a UV there??
    it is possible...u go ask afiend
    We are HDD of PC & FT are MB add to storage;
    so PC never hangs with enormous storage capacity - LKY

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    east side
    Posts
    1,937

    Default

    " Has a 77mm UV filter (avg quality) on it"

    thats what he said in my pm....though.

  13. #13

    Default

    Originally posted by eadwine
    " Has a 77mm UV filter (avg quality) on it"

    thats what he said in my pm....though.
    Just checked my B300.. there isn't any thread on the front.. how does the 77mm UV filter secure itself??

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    east side
    Posts
    1,937

    Default

    haha thats what i will find out man

  15. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    167

    Default

    maybe you just "cap on" the UV filter onto the B300 like you would do with the lens cap.

    I won't recommend adding too many glass in front of your primary lens though, it will degrade the picture quality.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •