Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Evening on the Bay

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,828

    Wink Evening on the Bay

    Some of the more conventional angles:

    Soccer at the Padang


    Under the bridge to the City


    Esplanade


    Reflections of the Esplanade


    Patterns of the Esplande

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,828

    Default

    On the Highway


    The Bridge


    Road to the Fullerton


    The Leaning Tower


    Sunset on the River

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,828

    Default

    Reflections on the Bay
    Last edited by thoa_rs; 24th June 2003 at 11:43 PM.

  4. #4

    Default

    I like pic 'Under the bridge to the City' best .. interesting perspective and nice blue skies ... did u used a polarizer?

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,828

    Default

    Originally posted by toomz
    I like pic 'Under the bridge to the City' best .. interesting perspective and nice blue skies ... did u used a polarizer?
    Thanks, no I didn't use a polarizer.

  6. #6

    Default

    what equipment did u use ???
    and did u PS any of the shots taken at the esplanade ???
    the coloured looks very bright ...........

    7ways

  7. #7

    Default

    good eyes. Do post more.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,828

    Default

    Originally posted by sevenWAYS
    what equipment did u use ???
    and did u PS any of the shots taken at the esplanade ???
    the coloured looks very bright ...........

    7ways
    I used a 602z with an ND4 filter.

    Yes, I adjusted the levels of the last 2 shots.

    Oeyvind: Thanks!

  9. #9
    Member modenaslim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Yishun Broadway KopiDiam
    Posts
    656

    Default

    to thoa_rs, can u produce about the same quality without the ND4 filter? is filter very important?? i only have normal UV filter...

    can i know wat setting and wat shooting mode u use?..
    thanks.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,828

    Default

    Originally posted by modenaslim
    to thoa_rs, can u produce about the same quality without the ND4 filter? is filter very important?? i only have normal UV filter...

    can i know wat setting and wat shooting mode u use?..
    thanks.
    I used the ND4 filter because it was a really bright day. ND filters (as the name applies) has no effect on the color.

    I shot using AP mode and tried to used the smallest apperture possible in most of the shots.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •