Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 47891011 LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 213

Thread: Table Tennis Bats....

  1. #161
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,304

    Default Re: Table Tennis Bats....

    Quote Originally Posted by Stanly View Post
    Ok I'll book the table then....
    Drats, I completely forgot that this Friday is my company D&D and thus, I will not be able to play with you guys. I apologize for my mistake
    RICOH GRD I / II / III / IV / GR / GXR

  2. #162
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    1,107

    Default Re: Table Tennis Bats....

    Wah long time never play with clubsnappers....

    Anyone free for a game this weekend or next week??

    Kampong chai chee CC or Civil Service Club (Balestier)

  3. #163
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New York, Singapore
    Posts
    1,513

    Default Re: Table Tennis Bats....

    weekend sounds good for me. i might be able to jio another friend if its on sunday. where's chai chee?

    i live in cck..so i dont mind going to that sunshine club or sun sports club at dover?
    www.colouredshots.com
    Kodak film disposable camera

  4. #164
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    1,107

    Default Re: Table Tennis Bats....

    Quote Originally Posted by antacid View Post
    weekend sounds good for me. i might be able to jio another friend if its on sunday. where's chai chee?

    i live in cck..so i dont mind going to that sunshine club or sun sports club at dover?
    Sunshine is far for me...

    Chai Chee is in the east. A bit far for u.

    Maybe Civil service club at balestier (near farrer park MRT), ok for u??

    Play on sunday morning??
    Last edited by Stanly; 21st August 2008 at 10:25 PM.

  5. #165
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    1,107

    Default Re: Table Tennis Bats....

    Good game with Antacid and his friend just now. Learn quite a few tricks from the game. Hope I didn't bore them too much with my sub-standard skills...

    BTW, Antacid is a very good player. Next time,we shall chio more clubsnapper to test Antacid to the limits.....
    Last edited by Stanly; 24th August 2008 at 03:50 PM.

  6. #166
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New York, Singapore
    Posts
    1,513

    Default Re: Table Tennis Bats....

    hey stanly, thanks for doing the bookings and all...

    don't worry, it was still fun playing with you. you're doing very well for someone who just started...my friend got hooked on the game and we went to buy his bat after that. haha.

    i'm not very good lah...just lucky. hahaha

    when's the next game?
    www.colouredshots.com
    Kodak film disposable camera

  7. #167
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    1,107

    Default Re: Table Tennis Bats....

    Quote Originally Posted by antacid View Post
    hey stanly, thanks for doing the bookings and all...

    don't worry, it was still fun playing with you. you're doing very well for someone who just started...my friend got hooked on the game and we went to buy his bat after that. haha.

    i'm not very good lah...just lucky. hahaha

    when's the next game?
    Wah thats good....nothing beats playing with your own bat... I went to change my forehand rubber also...haha...testing it out today at the club again....maybe u wanna join?? (3 players so far)..

    Next game will be soon....maybe this saturday or so...

  8. #168
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,304

    Default Re: Table Tennis Bats....

    Unfortunately, I am tied down by my studies at night thus I may only be able to meet your guys for the games this Friday or weekend. Already itching to play....

    Will be good if play on Saturday morning
    Last edited by Randius; 25th August 2008 at 10:49 AM.
    RICOH GRD I / II / III / IV / GR / GXR

  9. #169
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    1,107

    Default Re: Table Tennis Bats....

    Quote Originally Posted by Randius View Post
    Unfortunately, I am tied down by my studies at night thus I may only be able to meet your guys for the games this Friday or weekend. Already itching to play....

    Will be good if play on Saturday morning
    Good timing for me also. Perhaps i start the ball rolling.

    Saturday, 10am-12pm, civil service club.
    Last edited by Stanly; 25th August 2008 at 11:01 PM.

  10. #170
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    1,107

    Default Re: Table Tennis Bats....

    Quote Originally Posted by Stanly View Post
    Good timing for me also. Perhaps i start the ball rolling.

    Saturday, 10am-12pm, civil service club.
    Anyone else interested for the above?? Need to book soon....

  11. #171
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,304

    Default Re: Table Tennis Bats....

    Quote Originally Posted by Stanly View Post
    Anyone else interested for the above?? Need to book soon....
    I am interested. However, how do I get to the place?
    RICOH GRD I / II / III / IV / GR / GXR

  12. #172
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    1,107

    Default Re: Table Tennis Bats....

    Quote Originally Posted by Randius View Post
    I am interested. However, how do I get to the place?
    Take MRT to Farrer Park, 5 mins walk.

  13. #173
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,304

    Default Re: Table Tennis Bats....

    Quote Originally Posted by Stanly View Post
    Take MRT to Farrer Park, 5 mins walk.
    Thanks. How many going so far?
    RICOH GRD I / II / III / IV / GR / GXR

  14. #174
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    1,107

    Default Re: Table Tennis Bats....

    Quote Originally Posted by Randius View Post
    Thanks. How many going so far?
    I'm in the process of bringing more players....
    Last edited by Stanly; 29th August 2008 at 06:12 PM.

  15. #175
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    1,107

    Default Re: Table Tennis Bats....

    So far got me, pauche and randius. Trying to get one more so that we can play doubles haha...

  16. #176

    Default Re: Table Tennis Bats....

    how abt asking william? i think i his playing style quite similar to mine...

  17. #177
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    1,107

    Default Re: Table Tennis Bats....

    Quote Originally Posted by Pauche View Post
    how abt asking william? i think i his playing style quite similar to mine...
    William not free tomorrow. Still trying to get the last player.

  18. #178
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    1,107

    Default Re: Table Tennis Bats....

    Wah today's session quite fun...thanks randius & Pauche for making it....

    Randius, u wanna join us in Bishan next wed?? So far i got 3 players from other forum liao....

  19. #179
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,304

    Default Re: Table Tennis Bats....

    Quote Originally Posted by Stanly View Post
    Wah today's session quite fun...thanks randius & Pauche for making it....

    Randius, u wanna join us in Bishan next wed?? So far i got 3 players from other forum liao....
    Paiseh, I am attending my part-time studies during Wed nights So is Tuesday and Thursday...
    RICOH GRD I / II / III / IV / GR / GXR

  20. #180
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    1,107

    Default Re: Table Tennis Bats....

    Quote Originally Posted by Randius View Post
    Paiseh, I am attending my part-time studies during Wed nights So is Tuesday and Thursday...
    It's ok....studies more important....

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 47891011 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •