Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Konota Photo Contest

  1. #1

    Default Konota Photo Contest

    Grand Prize of $10,000 Cash to be Won!! 2 more Themes left.

    http://www.fujifilm.com.sg/products/...est/index.html

    results from the 1st round: http://www.fujifilm.com.sg/products/...ner/index.html

    Cheers
    Last edited by SMC; 11th May 2008 at 06:22 PM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Singapore, western area
    Posts
    5,337

    Default Re: Konota Photo Contest

    the first prize is well deserved!!

  3. #3

    Default Re: Konota Photo Contest

    Quote Originally Posted by sprintist View Post
    the first prize is well deserved!!
    Of course , these 3 winner are all old bird and they are the 3 that always win top prizes .
    especially bebernard poh , who also won the fo guang temple ,hort park and sentosa flower 2008

  4. #4
    Member kiama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    .SG
    Posts
    1,074

    Default Re: Konota Photo Contest

    Quote Originally Posted by intregra2509 View Post
    Of course , these 3 winner are all old bird and they are the 3 that always win top prizes .
    especially bebernard poh , who also won the fo guang temple ,hort park and sentosa flower 2008
    winning to them seems like an easy task and easy money any idea where to view the fo guang winning pics?
    Last edited by kiama; 10th May 2008 at 10:56 PM.

  5. #5

    Default Re: Konota Photo Contest

    Quote Originally Posted by kiama View Post
    winning to them seems like an easy task and easy money any idea where to view the fo guang winning pics?
    To them , it quite easy as they had already develop alot of skills , experience , ideas and all the passion and time to it . they deserve the award .
    Moreover bernard poh had been in this market or the photography for over 20 yrs .
    So do you think that is easy for him to get the awards . Just like chinese saying , "He see and take photo more than i go toliet "

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Lentor
    Posts
    538

    Default Re: Konota Photo Contest

    Quote Originally Posted by SMC View Post
    Grand Prize of $10,000 Cash to be Won!! 2 more Themes left.

    http://www.fujifilm.com.sg/products/...est/index.html

    results from the 1st round: http://www.fujifilm.com.sg/products/...ner/index.html

    Cheers
    But to print it on their paper is quite expensive :P

  7. #7

    Default Re: Konota Photo Contest

    Only $9.90 for a 12"x18" on the new fiji pearl finish paper, to know the qaulity, you might want to drop by the shop to take a look. They will also return you the print at the end of the competition. and who knows, you might even win $10,000... expensive meh?? :> Hint: the judges are Mr Quek and a Japanese COLOR experts from fujifilm.

  8. #8

    Default Re: Konota Photo Contest

    Quote Originally Posted by SMC View Post
    Only $9.90 for a 12"x18" on the new fiji pearl finish paper, to know the qaulity, you might want to drop by the shop to take a look. They will also return you the print at the end of the competition. and who knows, you might even win $10,000... expensive meh?? :> Hint: the judges are Mr Quek and a Japanese COLOR experts from fujifilm.
    Hmmm... One of the T&C is 'Prints submitted are not returnable.'

    Even so, if really win $10k, the $9.90 won't matter!

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Yew Tee
    Posts
    114

    Default Re: Konota Photo Contest

    Anybody know what happen to this photo contest? I thought the theme 2 result should be out.
    CANON 7D, 70-200 F4 IS L, 17-40 F4 L, 100 F2.8 Macro, 50 F1.8, TAMRON 28-75 F2.8, 580EX

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •