Page 4 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2345691429 ... LastLast

Thread: Tang Shooters XXVI: TCSS Thread...

Member/Tangshooter

Default Re: Tang Shooters XXVI: TCSS Thread...

Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    so fast finish 'seat'
    how many ppl u need?
    Bro..i pass the place to you..just remembered i have to go temple with parents on that day..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

Member/Tangshooter

CHARITY EVENT

Err...I ish de helping in organizing a Vesak Day Rally por charity.. it involves 3 Children Homes, going through 3 check points with all in all 60~70 less privileged kids. There are almost 30 static volunteers stationed at the various places and some 35 ++ cars with driver to make this event a success.

I was wondering if any of you are keen to take part to provide some coverage... camelling also allowed for this event. You will be split into 3 groups commencing from the children homes and then through the 3 check points before going back to the homes.

Date of event is May 19, 2008 (Vesak Day) from 8.30am to 2.00pm. If you guys are keen, I''ll need to find another 3 more cars to fetch you all. There is also a concurrent activity for the aged and elderly, they will be meeting with our group at the 3rd check point... (Phoa... chiu interested??)

Please have a show of hands so I can provide some feed back to the committee if a team can be form... I need to close this by Saturday.. Kum Siah and Tank Chiu bery muche.

1) phoakm... I sappork
    2) StrifeYun sapoks !
    3) juste_millieu

Need more details, please call or pm me hor...

CHARITY EVENT

Err...I ish de helping in organizing a Vesak Day Rally por charity.. it involves 3 Children Homes, going through 3 check points with all in all 60~70 less privileged kids. There are almost 30 static volunteers stationed at the various places and some 35 ++ cars with driver to make this event a success.

I was wondering if any of you are keen to take part to provide some coverage... camelling also allowed for this event. You will be split into 3 groups commencing from the children homes and then through the 3 check points before going back to the homes.

Date of event is May 19, 2008 (Vesak Day) from 8.30am to 2.00pm. If you guys are keen, I''ll need to find another 3 more cars to fetch you all. There is also a concurrent activity for the aged and elderly, they will be meeting with our group at the 3rd check point... (Phoa... chiu interested??)

Please have a show of hands so I can provide some feed back to the committee if a team can be form... I need to close this by Saturday.. Kum Siah and Tank Chiu bery muche.

1) phoakm... I sappork
    2) StrifeYun sapoks !
    3)

need to know more b4 i can go

Member/Tangshooter

need to know more b4 i can go
    Read up previous posts..doing for a good cause!

Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    Read up previous posts..doing for a good cause!
    i thought he need someone that can drive? i don't have Singapore car license

Member/Tangshooter

i thought he need someone that can drive? i don't have Singapore car license
    nope..if u join he will source for 3 more cars to ferry the 3 photogs..

CHARITY EVENT

1) phoakm... I sappork
    2) StrifeYun sapoks !
    3) juste_millieu

nope..if u join he will source for 3 more cars to ferry the 3 photogs..
    okay... tq... i take it then

CHARITY EVENT

1) phoakm... I sappork
    2) StrifeYun sapoks !
    3) juste_millieu

Yo Camal, thanks for allowing us to shoot this meaningful event.
    Will contact you after the Redang trip for the details.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

VESAK DAY CHARITY EVENT

Details please see thread below;

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showp...9&postcount=53

I don't need the photog to drive as I am arranging transport for you...but if you have a car and wish to drive there.. I'll very happi.

However, you will have to make your way to the home and if you don't mind waiting after the event is over, I can personally pick you up and sent you back.

PARTICIPANTS

1) phoakm... I sappork
    2) StrifeYun sapoks !
    3) juste_millieu
    4)
    5)

Err.. if we have more than 5 participants, we can make this an official Tangshooter outing no ??... kekkekekekekek.... jia yu... jia yu....
    651D90 Mk II cameller™ ...... "Ai Camel Mai ?"

Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    Yo Camal, thanks for allowing us to shoot this meaningful event.
    Will contact you after the Redang trip for the details.
    Have a good trip.. and pang chance to the other 2 hor...kekekekekeke........ scarly come back post landscape photo of them.... jia lat... kekekekekek...

Member/Tangshooter

Quote Originally Posted by jawzsg View Post
    VESAK DAY CHARITY EVENT

Details please see thread below;

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showp...9&postcount=53

I don't need the photog to drive as I am arranging transport for you...but if you have a car and wish to drive there.. I'll very happi.

However, you will have to make your way to the home and if you don't mind waiting after the event is over, I can personally pick you up and sent you back.

PARTICIPANTS

1) phoakm... I sappork
    2) StrifeYun sapoks !
    3) juste_millieu
    4)
    5)

Err.. if we have more than 5 participants, we can make this an official Tangshooter outing no ??... kekkekekekekek.... jia yu... jia yu....
    Really tempting me..

Really tempting me..
    kekekekek...come come... go making offer at temple or doing charity are both good for the spirit.. same same... family will be proud of chiu... kekekekekeke....

Charity event! Nice... I have covered a few in the past before and volunteered services at some homes for quite a no. of years. Just a note, for elderly ppl and children, posting of photos on forums are ok as long.

For less priviledged kids, erm... not sure how less priviledged they are, but last time when i was helping plasma at MINDS, they have rules that strictly no posting of their photos and events on forums. Camel if ur less priviledged here is referring to those that are poor and not mentally or physically disabled, then i would think not a problem.

But if they are as wat i mentioned above, those covering the event might wan to note down this pt. Reason of not allowing posting on forums is to protect the family and kids identity and privacy. No doubt that photos do raise awareness, but under MINDS policy its a nono...

Hope i not too long winded here... juz sharing some experience and encounters...

Member/Tangshooter

Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    Charity event! Nice... I have covered a few in the past before and volunteered services at some homes for quite a no. of years. Just a note, for elderly ppl and children, posting of photos on forums are ok as long.

For less priviledged kids, erm... not sure how less priviledged they are, but last time when i was helping plasma at MINDS, they have rules that strictly no posting of their photos and events on forums. Camel if ur less priviledged here is referring to those that are poor and not mentally or physically disabled, then i would think not a problem.

But if they are as wat i mentioned above, those covering the event might wan to note down this pt. Reason of not allowing posting on forums is to protect the family and kids identity and privacy. No doubt that photos do raise awareness, but under MINDS policy its a nono...

Hope i not too long winded here... juz sharing some experience and encounters...

KT.. Thankz for the head up.. will be holding discussion with the homes this weekend. Our basic intention was to do a DVD slide show and pass it to each of the home. I will still need to kau sua my friend a bit...... they produce commercial media hwan..

Err.. my co-organiser is a very bery nize camee leh......... me thinking TFCD liao...kekeekekekek.... at least must camel a few shots hwan.....
    Last edited by jawzsg; 8th May 2008 at 11:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jawzsg View Post
    Err.. my co-organiser is a very bery nize camee leh.....

Oh.......my thoughts drifted to camelling.. haiz..

Regarding the less privileged kids, there are some orphans or kid where parents are not with them e.g. broken family or parents in some kind of institution. We also found out that most of them have not even sat in a car before, hence, we decided to include a rally.. now some at least they get to sit in one.

Quote Originally Posted by dOlBy View Post
    Allo... you idea many many oredi ah?? you also si beh camel hwan... kekekekeke...

Page 4 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2345691429 ... LastLast