Page 39 of 52 FirstFirst ... 14293437383940414449 ... LastLast
Results 761 to 780 of 1029

Thread: Tang Shooters XXVI: TCSS Thread...

  1. #761
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Singapore, western area
    Posts
    5,337

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXVI: TCSS Thread...

    i took a car..so cant answer..haha

    phoa bring fisheye win liao!! sure orgasmic there one...very good for fisheye

  2. #762
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXVI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    yes sent them email but she on leave today
    same as me
    i ask to view on sat
    wait for her reply
    Bro..pass ur rt?

    I saw abt the 20% buffer..izzit enuff?
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  3. #763
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,931

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXVI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    Bro..pass ur rt?

    I saw abt the 20% buffer..izzit enuff?
    no i fail my 2.4 by 25 secs

    for that 1 i tink will need to contact those on the list ask them confirm
    coz if we go there on sat will need to tell her the confirmed no of participants

  4. #764
    Member/Tangshooter falconite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    AMK | Tang Shooters
    Posts
    2,203

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXVI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    no i fail my 2.4 by 25 secs

    for that 1 i tink will need to contact those on the list ask them confirm
    coz if we go there on sat will need to tell her the confirmed no of participants
    another week.. try harder .. just a little harder bro... Jia Yu!
    | www.falconite.com | flickr |
    Canon Equipments

  5. #765
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    2,946

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXVI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    no i fail my 2.4 by 25 secs

    for that 1 i tink will need to contact those on the list ask them confirm
    coz if we go there on sat will need to tell her the confirmed no of participants
    teacher E is waiting for you at the finishing line leh... run faster lah !!!

  6. #766
    Member/Tangshooter falconite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    AMK | Tang Shooters
    Posts
    2,203

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXVI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by lkkang View Post
    teacher E is waiting for you at the finishing line leh... run faster lah !!!
    ... sekali heart attack halfway...
    | www.falconite.com | flickr |
    Canon Equipments

  7. #767

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXVI: TCSS Thread...

    goot morelengs butties!

  8. #768
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXVI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by sprintist View Post
    i took a car..so cant answer..haha

    phoa bring fisheye win liao!! sure orgasmic there one...very good for fisheye
    Will do....but after I sent my 5D for dust cleaning this Saturday.

    Or else I have to use my MK3.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  9. #769
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXVI: TCSS Thread...

    Discussion!
    Guys, need to evaluate and re-adjust our outings
    Below is the list of outings left

    17th May - Gangster Paradise TFCD [96] - Cancelled
    17th May - Let's shoot some spiders! (Macro) [97] - No News
    18th May - Last Kampong at Buangkok [98] - No News
    19th May - OFF
    23rd May~25th May - Singapore Arts Festival Opening [99] - Proceed
    31st May - 100th OUTING!!!

    Since TFCd on 17th May had been cancelled, I am thinking of replacing it with the Henderson Bridge which has been frequently discussed here.

    Time: 4 - 7pm, start from Harbourfront and end at the bridge (Not at the West Coast Park). The reason why I choose this timing is the beautiful sunset captured by the other members here.

    As for the Macro shoot, my understanding there is a another group form in the East shooting crabs at Changi in the morning. If that is the case, please broadcast this outing in the Outing thread.

    What happened to the Last Kampong? Do we need to go ahead?
    No news? No posting for the participants in the Outing Thread? If there is no such outing....we'll replace this outing with the Redang Trip to fill up the numbers.

    As for the Art Fest, we'll go for the opening on Friday (23 May 08), 8pm at Singapore River. I will start posting the outing in the Outing thread today.

    Will there be another models shoot or TFCDs before 100th Outings?
    If there is better start planning.

    Guys, we need ACTIONS from discussions!
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  10. #770
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXVI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by airforce1 View Post
    From harbourfront mrt , can walk via the new forest trials ,Marang trail up to the Mount Faber jewel box. A 70m elevation equivalent to 24 storeys covering 0.8 km walking time15 mins.
    Quote Originally Posted by airforce1 View Post
    From west coast,nearest is Alexandra road, where the Alexandra Arch is and beside it is Hortpark. To go to the Henderson waves it is 1.3 km distance ,walking time 20minutes via Forest walk. I hope this help.
    Quote Originally Posted by foxcorn View Post
    from newspaper, it says you can walk from west coast park, climenti woods, through NUS, Kent Ridge Park, Hotpark, all the way to Henderson Wave, to Mt Faber, and Habour Front...It's total 9km
    Guys good info! Thanks!
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  11. #771
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXVI: TCSS Thread...

    Guys, some useful information on the Henderson Bridge!

    Henderson Bridge
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  12. #772

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXVI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    Guys, some useful information on the Henderson Bridge!

    Henderson Bridge
    confirm the timing, start the outing, see who can join
    sat i shoot!!

  13. #773
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,477

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXVI: TCSS Thread...

    For the replacement of gangster paradise with henderson bridge, I think phoa u post to gather response.

    I will post for macro in early morning on 17th May this coming sat and see response. If no good, then use redang to replace.

    Last Kampung shld proceed but i thinking of shifting to 24th May. I will also post in outings thread to see response.

    The arts festival on fri night opening shld be fine since phoa posted. Any emergency/backup plans will be discussed if required.

  14. #774
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXVI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    confirm the timing, start the outing, see who can join
    sat i shoot!!
    Patience Bro,

    Still morning! I still day dreaming.
    We'll wait for other bros response!

    By afternoon, we'll post the outing if there are enough responses. My understanding some had planned to go on Thursday, I will expect more and more people will be going on weekends and holidays from CS!
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  15. #775
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXVI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    For the replacement of gangster paradise with henderson bridge, I think phoa u post to gather response.

    I will post for macro in early morning on 17th May this coming sat and see response. If no good, then use redang to replace.

    Last Kampung shld proceed but i thinking of shifting to 24th May. I will also post in outings thread to see response.

    The arts festival on fri night opening shld be fine since phoa posted. Any emergency/backup plans will be discussed if required.
    Yes Sir....will do after lunch.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  16. #776

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXVI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post

    Will there be another models shoot or TFCDs before 100th Outings?
    If there is better start planning.

    Guys, we need ACTIONS from discussions!
    who interested to go for Meloday Love moller soot this sunday?

  17. #777
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXVI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    who interested to go for Meloday Love moller soot this sunday?
    I would love to go but need to rest from shooting to be prepared for the charity shoot for Camel next day.

    If the group is going, most probably I will go down and do Sai Kang for you guys.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  18. #778
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXVI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    no i fail my 2.4 by 25 secs

    for that 1 i tink will need to contact those on the list ask them confirm
    coz if we go there on sat will need to tell her the confirmed no of participants
    Aiyo, dun sad lah!
    Want me to train you in running?
    Very easy!
    DETERMINATION!

    Bro, I wun be able to join you to see the location. Other Brothers who are free please accompany our Redsun to reccee the location.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  19. #779
    Senior Member StrifeYun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Rivervale Drive
    Posts
    2,216

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXVI: TCSS Thread...

    OHAYO !!
    Canon EOS "Luxury"
    [flickr]

  20. #780

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXVI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    I would love to go but need to rest from shooting to be prepared for the charity shoot for Camel next day.

    If the group is going, most probably I will go down and do Sai Kang for you guys.
    KT says maybe kampung soot is on this sun? If got I dun mind go with the bros also...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •