Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 1234581328 ... LastLast

Thread: Tang Shooters XXVI: TCSS Thread...

Default Re: Tang Shooters XXVI: TCSS Thread...

guys i got a friend i asked him if he willing to pose as soldier for me he willing..but i havent ask IF alot of photographers shooting him he mind anot..

so if there's one more army theme anyone interested? he abit short but well built..haha can ask him tuo guang guang LOL..

Quote Originally Posted by sprintist View Post
    guys i got a friend i asked him if he willing to pose as soldier for me he willing..but i havent ask IF alot of photographers shooting him he mind anot..

so if there's one more army theme anyone interested? he abit short but well built..haha can ask him tuo guang guang LOL..
    phoa maybe interested... he wan shoot nude in june...

Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    phoa maybe interested... he wan shoot nude in june...
    then he graduate final stage and promote to camel riaos...

Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    lets go for huiyi and huirong combi...

Theme: Room!
    i sappork...

party girl no good...party too much then come shoot look very haggard...

Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    i sappork...

party girl no good...party too much then come shoot look very haggard...
    haha she work at upfrontmodels

....wah old thread gone liao.....me camelling in......
    651D90 Mk II cameller™ ...... "Ai Camel Mai ?"

Quote Originally Posted by jawzsg View Post
    ....wah old thread gone liao.....me camelling in......
    always too fast the thread..
    welcome welcome

CHARITY EVENT

Err...I ish de helping in organizing a Vesak Day Rally por charity.. it involves 3 Children Homes, going through 3 check points with all in all 60~70 less privileged kids. There are almost 30 static volunteers stationed at the various places and some 35 ++ cars with driver to make this event a success.

I was wondering if any of you are keen to take part to provide some coverage... camelling also allowed for this event. You will be split into 3 groups commencing from the children homes and then through the 3 check points before going back to the homes.

Date of event is May 19, 2008 (Vesak Day) from 8.30am to 2.00pm. If you guys are keen, I''ll need to find another 3 more cars to fetch you all. There is also a concurrent activity for the aged and elderly, they will be meeting with our group at the 3rd check point... (Phoa... chiu interested??)

Please have a show of hands so I can provide some feed back to the committee if a team can be form... I need to close this by Saturday.. Kum Siah and Tank Chiu bery muche.

1)
    2)
    3)

Need more details, please call or pm me hor...
    Last edited by jawzsg; 8th May 2008 at 07:07 PM.

CHARITY EVENT

Err...I ish de helping in organizing a Vesak Day Rally por charity.. it involves 3 Children Homes, going through 3 check points with all in all 60~70 less privileged kids. There are almost 30 static volunteers stationed at the various places and some 35 ++ cars with driver to make this event a success.

I was wondering if any of you are keen to take part to provide some coverage... camelling also allowed for this event. You will be split into 3 groups commencing from the children homes and then through the 3 check points before going back to the homes.

Date of event is May 19, 2008 (Vesak Day) from 8.30am to 2.00pm. If you guys are keen, I''ll need to find another 3 more cars to fetch you all. There is also a concurrent activity for the aged and elderly, they will be meeting with our group at the 3rd check point... (Phoa... chiu interested??)

Please have a show of hands so I can provide some feed back to the committee if a team can be form... I need to close this by Saturday.. Kum Siah and Tank Chiu bery muche.

1) phoakm... I sappork
    2)
    3)

I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

To provide a bit more info... the children homes concerned are

1. Pertapis Children Home (Kovan)
    2. The Haven (Salvation Army)
    3. Darul Ma Wa Jamiyah Children Home (Still Road)

The children will be engaged in educational games at each of the 3 check points. The last check point will be like a kind of carnival where the children will interact with the elderly for some card making thingy.

The police force is also providing assistance in security and minor traffic control. You can camel them if you want... kena summoned don't mentioned my name can liao....

CHARITY EVENT

1) phoakm... I sappork
    2) StrifeYun sapoks !
    3)

Canon EOS "Luxury"
    [flickr]

wah up for a good cause! but 14th-19th i am not free. got other dates or solely on 19th?

.. thank you Phoa...

OK might as well... below are the recruitment details of the event which I had posted on 3 car forums...

THE CHARITY EVENT

The charity event is in 2 folds, targeted to create a memorable day for the elderly and aged as well as for the less privileged children. We are involved with the programs for the children to fulfull the needs for "Supercars", an all-important mode of transportation in line with the theme of the event entitled "Superheroes"

Date : May 19, 2008, Monday (Vesak Day)
    Time : 8.30 am to 2.30pm
    Venue :

1. Pertapis Children Home, 993b Kovan Road
    2. The Haven (Salvation Army), 350 Pasir Panjang Road
    3. Darul Ma Wa Jamiyah Children Home, Chin Cheng Ave, Telok Kurau (former Still Rd Polyclinic)

The above venues are the 3 start-points of the Charity Rally, hence please indicate your preferences in the Participation List and we'll do our best to slot you accordingly.

THE ACTIVITIES

Please report to the start-point as allocated to you latest by 8.45 am. You'll be assigned with

1 x child minder (volunteers)
    2 x children

There will be a total of 3 check points to visit before sending your passengers back to their respective home

Check Point 1 - Jacob Balas Park

The them will be known as "Gain Superpower" where a group of static volunteers will organised the reception and games evolving around Responsibility, Vision, Trust and Inspiration

Check Point 2 - Shines Outdoors

The theme will be known as "Fight Evil Monster" where a group of static volunteers will organised the reception and games to instill Bonding and Teamwork

Check Point 3 - Hort Park

The theme will be known as "Superheroes Touch Lives" where a group of static volunteers will organised the reception and interaction between the children and the elderly group. It will be something of a lunch cum carnival thingy.

OTHERS

All static volunteers have been finalized for the child minding duties and checkpoints organizations. I'm also happy to learn that the SPF will be rendering assistance towards security and traffic control.

YOUR KIND AND GENEROUS SUPPORT NEEDED

As we will be ferrying about 60~70 little "Superheroes", we really need a lot of "Supercars" to the tune of 30~35 with drivers. I sincerely looked forward to your support in rendering the much-needed transportation for this event to be successful.

Love Yo'll
    jawzsg a.k.a. joseph, club sandy chairman, camel or horsin.

Quote Originally Posted by sprintist View Post
    wah up for a good cause! but 14th-19th i am not free. got other dates or solely on 19th?
    I am running a monthly charity drive with Heart to Heart to help the old and needy folks. It's on the last Sunday of every month from 9.30 onwards.. we help the charity organization to deliver ration and grocery to the needy etc.. CNY can come help them with spring cleaning.. we need lots of volunteer during CNY hway.....

StrifeYun sapoks !

Thankz thankz...

Errr.. this Vesak Day thingy is a once off kind of charity work... Heart to Heart is the regular thingy.

Hookay... me oso want BANG KANG LOR !!!!......

must drive ?
    Canon EOS "Luxury"
    [flickr]

Quote Originally Posted by jawzsg View Post
    Errr.. this Vesak Day thingy is a once off kind of charity work... Heart to Heart is the regular thingy.

Hookay... me oso want BANG KANG LOR !!!!......
    i bear the event in mind. might be able to make it..
    by saturday, i will try to let you know by then! i hope i can!

Member/Tangshooter

CHARITY EVENT

1) phoakm... I sappork
    2) StrifeYun sapoks !
    3) blazer_workz...I love shooting old folks!

This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

so fast finish 'seat'
    how many ppl u need? need to drive?
    Last edited by juste_millieu; 8th May 2008 at 09:29 PM.

Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 1234581328 ... LastLast