Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 61

Thread: Wii thread.

  1. #1

    Default Wii thread.

    Any Wii player here?

    This thread i hope can get Wii player here to share and of course places to buy at better prices, promotions at where etc.

    Currently playing Pacific War The History Channels and Zelda.

    Unable to complete any games as too tough for me.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

  2. #2

    Default Re: Wii thread.

    hehe...here

    so far i only bought from funz center cos they have quite a good range of titles compared to the rest.

    now playing mario kart wii and super smash bros brawl.

  3. #3
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Wii thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs View Post
    hehe...here

    so far i only bought from funz center cos they have quite a good range of titles compared to the rest.

    now playing mario kart wii and super smash bros brawl.
    So old liao still play young things....can tahan or not.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  4. #4

    Default Re: Wii thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    So old liao still play young things....can tahan or not.
    perfect opportunity to bond with my kids where else can i play boxing with them?

  5. #5
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Wii thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs View Post
    perfect opportunity to bond with my kids where else can i play boxing with them?
    Buy pairs of boxing glove and start boxing them loh.......but dun let them see the Contender.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  6. #6

    Default Re: Wii thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    Buy pairs of boxing glove and start boxing them loh.......but dun let them see the Contender.
    you mean the boxing gloves for wii? can consider

  7. #7

    Default Re: Wii thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    Any Wii player here?

    This thread i hope can get Wii player here to share and of course places to buy at better prices, promotions at where etc.

    Currently playing Pacific War The History Channels and Zelda.

    Unable to complete any games as too tough for me.
    how is the pacific war title?

  8. #8
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Wii thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs View Post
    you mean the boxing gloves for wii? can consider


    Boxing Gloves
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  9. #9

    Default Re: Wii thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs View Post
    how is the pacific war title?
    Very good, but somehow cannot even pass the 1st sections of japs.....
    was looking at hitman games, but cannot find in Wii.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

  10. #10

    Default Re: Wii thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    Very good, but somehow cannot even pass the 1st sections of japs.....
    was looking at hitman games, but cannot find in Wii.
    hehe..ok let me check out pacific

  11. #11

    Default Re: Wii thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    yup..thats the one. my daughter loves the boxing, in fact the wii sports and wii play titles cos thats one game she can beat up on someone bigger than her

  12. #12

    Default Re: Wii thread.

    alot of good titles but singapore dun have ppl selling.
    the pacific games i find it lucky, ppl selling.

    another games i wanna have is history channels prehistory, dino games.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

  13. #13

    Default Re: Wii thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    alot of good titles but singapore dun have ppl selling.
    the pacific games i find it lucky, ppl selling.

    another games i wanna have is history channels prehistory, dino games.
    i remember seeing one of the history channel titles somewhere before....now cant recall

  14. #14

    Default Re: Wii thread.

    if Wii have more serious games, it will be able to threaten PS3 sales.

    Xbox360 cannot as it's consoles are dead easliy overheating.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

  15. #15

    Default Re: Wii thread.

    oh...wii fit should be out in about 2 weeks. the balance board looks interesting. thinking of getting that and we ski later.

  16. #16

    Default Re: Wii thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    if Wii have more serious games, it will be able to threaten PS3 sales.

    Xbox360 cannot as it's consoles are dead easliy overheating.
    i think wii was meant to be the console for the rest of us, and get current non-gamers to start playing games. but need a lot more titles which take full advantage of the motion sensors.

  17. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    820

    Default Re: Wii thread.

    What is the different between US and Japan games?
    Can both play in the local Wii console or do you need to mod the console?
    除了爱, 我一无所有

  18. #18

    Default Re: Wii thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ola View Post
    What is the different between US and Japan games?
    Can both play in the local Wii console or do you need to mod the console?
    ah..like region code lor. local wii console is same as US console with 240v adapter so can play US games. theres a software called freeloader that supposed to let you play jap and UK games, but i read somewhere nintendo may have closed the loopholes that freeloader used. best to check with game shop before buying.

  19. #19

    Default Re: Wii thread.

    ola...get a wii and play with your kids!

  20. #20

    Default Re: Wii thread.

    cooking mama is interesting to play with kids, dun play alone....
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •