Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 43

Thread: Fashion Show @ Far East Plaza (10th May)

  1. #21

    Default Re: Fashion Show @ Far East Plaza (10th May)

    Scandisk - Thanks for sharing a pic of the venue with us!!! I'll be there and looking forward to meeting the rest of you guys there.

  2. #22

    Default Re: Fashion Show @ Far East Plaza (10th May)

    Quote Originally Posted by KHC View Post
    Thanks for bro scandisk venue info.
    i'm afraid snapper more than public viewer for this event ............
    Will be there, if condition allow.
    I guess you were right. There WERE more snappers than public viewers... hehehe

  3. #23
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Fashion Show @ Far East Plaza (10th May)

    So did anyone manage to sell their photos?

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    9,793
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Fashion Show @ Far East Plaza (10th May)

    Quote Originally Posted by inkyneil View Post
    Scandisk - Thanks for sharing a pic of the venue with us!!! I'll be there and looking forward to meeting the rest of you guys there.
    First time there and first hand experience of the suckie lighting condition there ........



    Last edited by Zenten; 11th May 2008 at 07:07 PM.
    Nikomi Canpen Zenten :eek:
    Not exactly 100% Natural but definitely the closest you can get to it

  5. #25
    Member noob sniper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tiong Bahru Estate, Singapore,
    Posts
    743

    Default Re: Fashion Show @ Far East Plaza (10th May)

    ya man was there just now , the light condition really not veri ideal anyway thanks for the info .
    Last edited by noob sniper; 10th May 2008 at 11:34 PM.
    Nikon D600 / D750

  6. #26
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    186

    Default Re: Fashion Show @ Far East Plaza (10th May)



    She's one of the most beautiful models there! Seen her at many events. Anyone knows her name?

  7. #27

    Default Re: Fashion Show @ Far East Plaza (10th May)

    crystal.

  8. #28

    Default Re: Fashion Show @ Far East Plaza (10th May)

    Haha.. wasn't so affected by the lighting though.. but more of the multiple flashes going off..

  9. #29
    Member noob sniper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tiong Bahru Estate, Singapore,
    Posts
    743

    Default Re: Fashion Show @ Far East Plaza (10th May)

    are u guys at centre ? too bad outta space for me , gotta stay at the side
    Nikon D600 / D750

  10. #30

    Default Re: Fashion Show @ Far East Plaza (10th May)

    Argh... didn't make it last night...

  11. #31

    Default Re: Fashion Show @ Far East Plaza (10th May)

    Did you guys see the chicken wing?

  12. #32
    Member noob sniper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tiong Bahru Estate, Singapore,
    Posts
    743

    Default Re: Fashion Show @ Far East Plaza (10th May)

    Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru45 View Post
    Did you guys see the chicken wing?
    hahaa i chicken wing all the way the whole show , nv bring my batt grip
    Nikon D600 / D750

  13. #33

    Default Re: Fashion Show @ Far East Plaza (10th May)

    Quote Originally Posted by noob sniper View Post
    hahaa i chicken wing all the way the whole show , nv bring my batt grip
    Someone's chicken wing kept coming into my photos! I wonder who...

  14. #34

    Default Re: Fashion Show @ Far East Plaza (10th May)

    hmm, anyone can help to match the names in the 1st post to the pics? would like to tag their name to my images =)




    Thanks! =)

  15. #35
    Senior Member scandisk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore
    Posts
    4,617

    Default Re: Fashion Show @ Far East Plaza (10th May)

    Quote Originally Posted by inkyneil View Post
    Someone's chicken wing kept coming into my photos! I wonder who...
    must be Colonel Sanders'
    My Photo Gallery : Optimus Photo

  16. #36
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    1,608

    Wink Re: Fashion Show @ Far East Plaza (10th May)

    Quote Originally Posted by wdEvA View Post
    hmm, anyone can help to match the names in the 1st post to the pics? would like to tag their name to my images =)




    Thanks! =)
    I guess the 2nd one is Cheryl... Not sure about the rest...

  17. #37

    Default Re: Fashion Show @ Far East Plaza (10th May)

    Quote Originally Posted by shengliang1981 View Post
    I guess the 2nd one is Cheryl... Not sure about the rest...
    thanks.. anyone knows? =x

  18. #38

    Default Re: Fashion Show @ Far East Plaza (10th May)

    Hi everyone,

    Thanks for coming down for the event. I really did not expect such a huge turn out and must say I was really surprised in a positive way. Firstly, let me apologies if the lighting was not up to expectations. We did try to illuminate the stage by installing fold lights. However, we were not able to put the lights on stands and instead had to place them on stage level. I understand from some of you that this caused a lot of problems due to the shadows cast by the lights. Sorry and Iíll take note and try to improve again the next time.
    It was a pleasure meeting some of you over there and forgive me if I was not able to talk to you immediately after the show as I still had to manage the game show that was happening after the fashion show. As mentioned, I would like to purchase some pictures from any of you so please contact me through my email at endruchen@bizcompass.com.sg
    Regarding the names of the models some of you were enquiring, here is the list of the names in order of appearance.
    Anna, Victoria, June, Maria, Crystal, Peggy, Vaune, Cheryl, Jesline, Liz.

    Once again thank you for your overwhelming support and see you all again.

    Endru.

  19. #39
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    270 degree of Singapore
    Posts
    6,741

    Default Re: Fashion Show @ Far East Plaza (10th May)

    Quote Originally Posted by Endru View Post
    Hi everyone,

    Thanks for coming down for the event. I really did not expect such a huge turn out and must say I was really surprised in a positive way. Firstly, let me apologies if the lighting was not up to expectations. We did try to illuminate the stage by installing fold lights. However, we were not able to put the lights on stands and instead had to place them on stage level. I understand from some of you that this caused a lot of problems due to the shadows cast by the lights. Sorry and Iíll take note and try to improve again the next time.
    It was a pleasure meeting some of you over there and forgive me if I was not able to talk to you immediately after the show as I still had to manage the game show that was happening after the fashion show. As mentioned, I would like to purchase some pictures from any of you so please contact me through my email at endruchen@bizcompass.com.sg
    Regarding the names of the models some of you were enquiring, here is the list of the names in order of appearance.
    Anna, Victoria, June, Maria, Crystal, Peggy, Vaune, Cheryl, Jesline, Liz.

    Once again thank you for your overwhelming support and see you all again.

    Endru.
    There are already a few threads available
    Fashion Show @ Far East Plaza
    Far East fashion show
    A Mother's Day Affair (Fashion Show) @ Far East Plaza
    20080510 Fashion Show @ Far East Plaza
    May be you can PM the respective persons if you see any photos you interested.

    If's actually better without the placement of the lighting on the stage
    Sony Alpha 700 hobbyist

  20. #40

    Default Re: Fashion Show @ Far East Plaza (10th May)

    Quote Originally Posted by shengliang1981 View Post
    I guess the 2nd one is Cheryl... Not sure about the rest...
    Haha! allow me! since i provided 8 of them....

    the first one is Anna.
    2nd row on the left: cheryl, right: jaselin
    3rd row on the left i think is maria belinda. not sure cos i didnt provide her this time. right is liz!
    the paranoid one- for modelling enquiries, please PM or email me here :)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •