Page 47 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2237424546474849 ... LastLast

Thread: THIS IS ANFIELD!! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! thread 22! HUAT HUAT HUAT AH!!!!

Default Re: THIS IS ANFIELD!! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! thread 22! HUAT HUAT HUAT AH!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dfstan View Post
    ok, joined. what now? i've selected "rather to start a new team but dun mind taking over existing team" and now in a queue. why got queue? can cut queue or not?
    you are in the queue for OC to approve you joining the league. after approval, you will be hit with plenty of friendlies to weaken your team before the season starts. heehee.

Default Re: THIS IS ANFIELD!! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! thread 22! HUAT HUAT HUAT AH!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    offended?
    oh i dun really understand wat the chinese words mean
    except for the you'll never walk alone part
    ok la i take it tat it meant well for them all.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by dfstan View Post
    ok, joined. what now? i've selected "rather to start a new team but dun mind taking over existing team" and now in a queue. why got queue? can cut queue or not?
    u shud start with a new team and join our league.

league no. 155252

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    u shud start with a new team and join our league.

league no. 155252
    u mux start with a new team. i jus seen ur application. u're like waiting on the wings for anyone to want out.

now dfstan is on the waiting list liao.

cannot add him in as our league is underway.

so we will proceed with 13players!

ALONSO LINKED WITH JUVE MOVE

Xabi Alonso could be on the brink of a 12million move to Italian giants Juventus.

High-level Liverpool sources on Wednesday declined to comment on reports there has been contact between the two clubs.

But it has been reported in the Italian media that Juventus director Jean-Claude Blanc was in Liverpool on Tuesday for a meeting with Rafael Benitez.

Although Alonso, who is in Spain's squad for the Euro 2008 finals next month, has recently claimed he still sees his future at Anfield, a move to Italy would certainly interest him.

It is no secret that Benitez has been told he must sell as well as buy this summer as be rebuilds his squad.

And Alonso found his senior appearances restricted last season following the 18.6million arrival of Javier Mascherano and with young Brazilian midfielder Lucas also making an impact.

With Benitez still trying to tie up the move of England midfielder Gareth Barry to Anfield, the departure of Alonso would not be a surprise.

Alonso was one of Benitez's first signings when he took over as manager four years ago, arriving for 10.5million from Real Sociedad.

The 26-year-old has played 163 games for the club and scored 14 goals but featured little towards the end of the season.

He was only a late substitute in Liverpool's final home game of the season against Manchester City and then did not figure at all in the last match at Tottenham.

The Spaniard could be one of several players to leave the club this summer.

Benitez also left out Jermaine Pennant, John Arne Riise and Peter Crouch from the side at Spurs, along with Harry Kewell, who knew by then his contract would not be renewed.

Benitez has already been active in the transfer market having signed defender Philipp Degen from Borussia Dortmund on Tuesday.

The Liverpool manager is also believed to be chasing Ulrich Rame, Bordeaux's France international goalkeeper, and Italian left-back Andrea Dossena from Udinese.

But the possible departure of Alonso will disappoint Liverpool fans, the Basque-born star being a key player over recent seasons and scorer of one of the goals in the 2005 Champions League final win in Istanbul.

quick poll here:

there's not a single doubt anyone here want manure or chelski to win but with them in the final, there can only be one winner. who do you think will win the CL Cup tonight?

i pick chelski (because i think they are hungrier as their players have not won it before and also, i don't want manure to get the double).

Quote Originally Posted by jfoo View Post
    quick poll here:

there's not a single doubt anyone here want manure or chelski to win but with them in the final, there can only be one winner. who do you think will win the CL Cup tonight?

i pick chelski (because i think they are hungrier as their players have not won it before and also, i don't want manure to get the double).
    i too busy and forgot abt the CL Cup. so i din't start the Buang ManCircle United Buang contest. hahaha

but i pick chel$ki becos it is a kelong game.

i too busy and forgot abt the CL Cup. so i din't start the Buang ManCircle United Buang contest. hahaha

but i pick chel$ki becos it is a kelong game.

yeah, forgot about the kelong part. moscow right?

yeah, forgot about the kelong part. moscow right?
    ya its chel$ki home game.

ya its chel$ki home game.
    waaa homeground.

Che$ki of course as they are a stronger team then the circles team. They beat us in the Semi final so they are the best team left in the competition.
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Quote Originally Posted by airfins View Post
    Che$ki of course as they are a stronger team then the circles team. They beat us in the Semi final so they are the best team left in the competition.
    well put

Quote Originally Posted by airfins View Post

can;t help but wonder wat will happen if tat sad blob riise din't dive home his header.

can;t help but wonder wat will happen if tat sad blob riise din't dive home his header.
    we'll probably staying up late to watch tonight's match.

cheesecake, i think you better turn off your phone just in case. but prepare some taunts and save them as drafts first.

cheesecake, i think you better turn off your phone just in case. but prepare some taunts and save them as drafts first.
    spam them after the match.

ya i switched it off since 12am.

jus got an sms before i switched off. ask me how weather's in Singapore!

really ****. he himself is oso in spore n he can ask me such a stoopid qn.

oh yes, he can even describe its chilly in moscow.

well done.

Liverpool manager Rafael Benitez has lined up former France goalkeeper and long-serving Bordeaux number one Ulrich Rame to act as cover for Pepe Reina. (Daily Mail)

Liverpool are also interested in 20-year-old Napoli midfielder Marek Hamsik and Espanyol's 6m-rated winger Albert Riera. (Daily Mail and The Sun)

Fulham manager Roy Hodgson wants to bring back old boy Steve Finnan from Liverpool, who are believed to be willing to sell him for 2m. (Daily Mirror)

Liverpool's Xabi Alonso could be on the brink of a 12m move to Juventus. (Press Association, 1300 BST)

man u!!!!

Liverpool manager Rafael Benitez has lined up former France goalkeeper and long-serving Bordeaux number one Ulrich Rame to act as cover for Pepe Reina. (Daily Mail)

Liverpool are also interested in 20-year-old Napoli midfielder Marek Hamsik and Espanyol's 6m-rated winger Albert Riera. (Daily Mail and The Sun)

Fulham manager Roy Hodgson wants to bring back old boy Steve Finnan from Liverpool, who are believed to be willing to sell him for 2m. (Daily Mirror)

Liverpool's Xabi Alonso could be on the brink of a 12m move to Juventus. (Press Association, 1300 BST)
    walan eh. Again we go for KKJ unknown players.

Page 47 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2237424546474849 ... LastLast