Page 46 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2136414445464748 ... LastLast

Thread: THIS IS ANFIELD!! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! thread 22! HUAT HUAT HUAT AH!!!!

Default Re: THIS IS ANFIELD!! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! thread 22! HUAT HUAT HUAT AH!!!!

he thought he is grab-bo-ball the second

Default Re: THIS IS ANFIELD!! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! thread 22! HUAT HUAT HUAT AH!!!!

The agent of Liverpool's reported target Albert Riera of Espanyol said his player has not been in contact with any Premier League clubs, but is open to offers. (BBC Sport, 1025 BST)

Liverpool are close to signing Udinese's 8m-rated left-back Andrea Dossena. (Various)

Lubos Michel, who ruled Luis Garcia's effort had crossed the line when Liverpool knocked Chelsea out of the Champions League before winning it in 2005, will referee the game in Moscow. He has since said of the Jose Mourinho-dubbed 'ghost goal': "If my assistant referee had not signalled a goal, I would have given a penalty and sent off keeper Petr Cech." (The Daily Telegraph)
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

the ref we all have come to love (er, hate)

something to do with poll.

Quote Originally Posted by jfoo View Post
    the ref we all have come to love (er, hate)

something to do with poll.
    the latest is steve bennett leh
    the manCircle united 12th player!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    TLubos Michel, who ruled Luis Garcia's effort had crossed the line when Liverpool knocked Chelsea out of the Champions League before winning it in 2005, will referee the game in Moscow. He has since said of the Jose Mourinho-dubbed 'ghost goal': "If my assistant referee had not signalled a goal, I would have given a penalty and sent off keeper Petr Cech." (The Daily Telegraph)
    we all knew that but a certain speck-cial one just refuse to believe it. maybe he thinks he can win with 10 men and cechie checkmated out of the game.

the latest is steve bennett leh
    the manCircle united 12th player!
    you forgot, they got 13th player......FA.

Lubos Michel, who ruled Luis Garcia's effort had crossed the line when Liverpool knocked Chelsea out of the Champions League before winning it in 2005, will referee the game in Moscow. He has since said of the Jose Mourinho-dubbed 'ghost goal': "If my assistant referee had not signalled a goal, I would have given a penalty and sent off keeper Petr Cech." (The Daily Telegraph)
    iirc, someone related with chelski brought this matter up for this wednesday's match. i think like that better put your money on manure to take the CL cup leow.

iirc, someone related with chelski brought this matter up for this wednesday's match. i think like that better put your money on manure to take the CL cup leow.
    rather lose my $$ then to even think of putting 1rupiah on mancircle united.

NEVER!!!

Deregistered

NEVER!!!
    chelski better win. man circle too greedy already lah.

Guess who

guess which cup belong to liverpool and manure.

heehee

a picture tells a thousand words

Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    Guess who

wa... u got read the chinese words or not?

some ppl might get offended esp. after what has happened recently in China.

NEVER!!!
    Dun bluff la ... know u will secretly bet on to win, no worries ur secret is safe! Will not tell anyone la...

wa... u got read the chinese words or not?

some ppl might get offended esp. after what has happened recently in China.
    offended?
    oh i dun really understand wat the chinese words mean
    except for the you'll never walk alone part

a picture tells a thousand words

Alamak I thought what

Credit to the past teams that won the cups. Really what I see in the cabinet are the replicas

Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    Alamak I thought what

Credit to the past teams that won the cups. Really what I see in the cabinet are the replicas
    As there are now 5 CL Cups on display, its difficult to have all 5 to be included in a single picture, it is simply too many cups that we are talking about. You will need an ultra wide angle lens to do it. The REAL cup is to the Left, outside of the picture. I do not think that man u will ever ever get to keep even one REAL cup in their old toilet

Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Deregistered

guess which cup belong to liverpool and manure.

heehee
    THIS is SOOOOO TRUE !

Deregistered

here comes my 2million player signing

BE AFRAID ! hees

this league

our league is... 155252
    ok, joined. what now? i've selected "rather to start a new team but dun mind taking over existing team" and now in a queue. why got queue? can cut queue or not?
    Games of Thrones.....

Page 46 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2136414445464748 ... LastLast