Page 34 of 51 FirstFirst ... 9242932333435363944 ... LastLast

Thread: THIS IS ANFIELD!! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! thread 22! HUAT HUAT HUAT AH!!!!

Default Re: THIS IS ANFIELD!! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! thread 22! HUAT HUAT HUAT AH!!!!

Reports: Chelsea bid for Torres
    Monday, 12th May 2008 (21:16)
    by Anfield Online

Reports from Spain suggest that Chelsea have made an initial bid of around 39 million (50 million euros) for Liverpool striker Fernando Torres.

The talismanic Liverpool striker has scored 33 goals in his debut season for the reds, 24 coming in the Premiership.

The reports from Radio Marca in Spain (who yesterday said that Alonso had signed a pre-contract agreement with Real Madrid) suggest that Roman Abramovich has identified the Spaniard as his number one target.

While Liverpool fans, and no doubt Benitez, would categorically laugh off any bid from one of the clubs arch rivals, with the two clowns currently in charge of Liverpool - you never know.

http://www.anfield-online.co.uk/lfc-...id-for-torres/

Default Re: THIS IS ANFIELD!! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! thread 22! HUAT HUAT HUAT AH!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    by Anfield Online

Reports from Spain suggest that Chelsea have made an initial bid of around 39 million (50 million euros) for Liverpool striker Fernando Torres.

The talismanic Liverpool striker has scored 33 goals in his debut season for the reds, 24 coming in the Premiership.

The reports from Radio Marca in Spain (who yesterday said that Alonso had signed a pre-contract agreement with Real Madrid) suggest that Roman Abramovich has identified the Spaniard as his number one target.

While Liverpool fans, and no doubt Benitez, would categorically laugh off any bid from one of the clubs arch rivals, with the two clowns currently in charge of Liverpool - you never know.

biggest joke of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by harrynkl View Post
    AV club those male is real or not

u got sign chocolate the Japanese's male actor, he better then kite, can do non stop
    his AV club dont know is gals or guys. EEeeekk i gona play against them in friendly.

Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    You guys are so hilarious All the press releases are so creative and "colourful".
    All team name already look funny. Hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    by Anfield Online

Ha ha ha...What a joke.
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    his AV club dont know is gals or guys. EEeeekk i gona play against them in friendly.
    You better ask all your players to wear chastity belt before they go onto the field
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    You better ask all your players to wear chastity belt before they go onto the field
    ya lor. But will try my best to wack them too.

ya lor. But will try my best to wack them too.
    CAB meet AV boys, sure whack like siao... but if meet AV girls....

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    CAB meet AV boys, sure whack like siao... but if meet AV girls....
    if AV gals, my players see liao dont play lor. Straight walkover. Sebey evil leh.

if AV gals, my players see liao dont play lor. Straight walkover. Sebey evil leh.

better make sure, he may recruit the team from Changi V

Quote Originally Posted by harrynkl View Post
    AV club those male is real or not

u got sign chocolate the Japanese's male actor, he better then kite, can do non stop
    wa i dunno them lor

hehehe
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

recruit from changi v is another fella

basket. u all heng

1 day oni 3 press release.

swee

mine is all-star AV STARS from japan! maisiaosiao!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    swee

mine is all-star AV STARS from japan! maisiaosiao!
    u gona make my players leg wriggling weak even before kickoff. Evil. My chao ah bengs sure buey tahan.

u gona make my players leg wriggling weak even before kickoff. Evil. My chao ah bengs sure buey tahan.
    zai one

u guys get ready to be SWEPT ASIDE

Everyone better watch out cause Transvestite United is here to poke everyone's backside. Win poke, lose poke, draw also poke. Not only we play gd football, we also poke gd backside.

Transvestite United current stadium is Desker Road and its gonna to build a new stadium at Changi V when e club has more $$$.

Quote Originally Posted by Venom81 View Post
    Everyone better watch out cause Transvestite United is here to poke everyone's backside. Win poke, lose poke, draw also poke. Not only we play gd football, we also poke gd backside.
    Transvestite United current stadium is Desker Road and its gonna to build a new stadium at Changi V when e club has more $$$.

finally, got people admit that fans from Mancircle Utd really enjoys such stuff

Member/Tangshooter

Watch out for my Banana Leg (a.k.a Keng Jio Kah) Players..now training very hard to prepare them for the league..
    Last edited by blazer_workz; 13th May 2008 at 04:39 PM.
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.