Page 27 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2172225262728293237 ... LastLast

Thread: THIS IS ANFIELD!! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! thread 22! HUAT HUAT HUAT AH!!!!

Default Re: THIS IS ANFIELD!! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! thread 22! HUAT HUAT HUAT AH!!!!

wah 4-3-3

Crouch not even on the bench

Deregistered

Default Re: THIS IS ANFIELD!! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! thread 22! HUAT HUAT HUAT AH!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Tonite lineup:

The Reds XI in full is: Reina, Insua, Arbeloa, Carragher, Skrtel, Babel, Gerrard, Mascherano, Kuyt, Torres, Voronin. Subs: Itandje, Hyypia, Finnan, Lucas, Benayoun.
    Die liao lorh!

Amen.

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    wah 4-3-3

Crouch not even on the bench
    Crouch sure leave one lorh at this rate the manager dont want him.
    anyway, he leave good lurh, can fund for other better players than him.

This is a do or die mission for Voronin, but I think even if he perform he will be sold or given away for free after this match
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

with Kite and Zeronin playing, I don't whether I should risk my health to watch the match

waseh

jus got home!

how how? who mati?
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

with so much "firepower", we actually look super ordinary
    in fact, vulnerable when hotpot come forward
    not enough muscle in midfield

and as usual, kite and zeronin gives away as much as we create

Zzzzzzz.....boring game.....Yawn...
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

with so much "firepower", we actually look super ordinary
    in fact, vulnerable when hotpot come forward
    not enough muscle in midfield

and as usual, kite and zeronin gives away as much as we create
    got kite n zeroin side by side, how to win.

Wigan is playing well, Scholes escape 2nd red because as usual.... the ref wears Fernene hand ball block also they close both eyes

wa buey sai. tonight CS very slow.

too many ppl log in
    hhaha

wa seems like manCircle will win.

BENITEZ POSITIVE OVER FOUR YEAR PROGRESS
    Paul Hassall 11 May 2008

Rafael Benitez believes his Liverpool side are vastly superior to the one that faced Spurs in his first Premier League match in charge of the Reds almost four years ago.
    Just Steven Gerrard, Jamie Carragher Sami Hyypia, Harry Kewell, Steve Finnan and John Arne Riise remain from the 16-man squad that drew 1-1 at White Hart Lane courtesy of the now departed Djibril Cisse's first-half opener and Benitez feels the Reds have shown gradual improvement on an annual basis since that August day back in 2004.

He said: "I think if you look at it we have improved every year since then.

"The squad is stronger and we now have more experience so it is clear that we are better now than we were then.

"This season has not been bad. It has not been perfect either because we have not won trophies and that is always what we set out to do at the start of every season.

"But if you look at the depth of the squad it is clear that we are going in the right direction.

"Now we must look to improve again by doing the right things and by signing the right players."

Although Liverpool will end the season wihtout a trophy, Benitez is convinced that some of the difficulties the Reds have faced, both on and off the field of play, has helped him to learn more about the character of his squad and whether the players have the mentality to thrive and succeed at such a high profile club.

He said: "When you have a difficult season like this one I think you get to know people better.

"You know who you can trust and who can help you and for me that has been one of the best things about the season – I now know everyone better than I did before and that means we will be able to improve more in the future because I have more information."

Almost four years on from Benitez's first match in charge and Liverpool head into today's match at Spurs knowing that they cannot improve upon the fourth place finish that guarantees them Champions League football next season.

It is the type of match that could see some sides struggle for motivation - but not for one managed by Rafael Benitez.

He believes there are always reasons for players to be motivated and wants his team to round-off the season in style.

"I always try to find some targets but at times like this it is not always easy," he admitted.

"Last week in the first half against Manchester City it was difficult because we were not playing with a high tempo but in the second half it was much better.

"In this game away from home we have to have some targets so I have told the players that I want to finish the season with 76 points because that would be a good achievement.

"We have scored 117 goals so far this season so I want more goals to add to that total and I want another clean sheet for the keeper.

"So I am trying to find things to help motivate the players but what I will also tell them is that our fans will be with us as well – like they always are – so we must play for them.

"You always want to win but if you can win while playing well and scoring some goals that would be much better."
    Last edited by grumpy; 11th May 2008 at 11:16 PM.

4 years, spend so much, so many players came and go, still dun improve, u still in charge meh???

ha, zeronin scored

there goes my 0-0 prediction and my 10 points

Wa Voronin also can score ahh...

i heard GOAAAAL

who scored?!?!?!

What a beautiful goal from Torres......just a little poke then GOAL.....!!!! 33 goal in 1st season

BENITEZ POSITIVE OVER FOUR YEAR PROGRESS
    Paul Hassall 11 May 2008

Rafael Benitez believes his Liverpool side are vastly superior to the one that faced Spurs in his first Premier League match in charge of the Reds almost four years ago.
    Just Steven Gerrard, Jamie Carragher Sami Hyypia, Harry Kewell, Steve Finnan and John Arne Riise remain from the 16-man squad that drew 1-1 at White Hart Lane courtesy of the now departed Djibril Cisse's first-half opener and Benitez feels the Reds have shown gradual improvement on an annual basis since that August day back in 2004.

He said: "I think if you look at it we have improved every year since then.

"The squad is stronger and we now have more experience so it is clear that we are better now than we were then.

"This season has not been bad. It has not been perfect either because we have not won trophies and that is always what we set out to do at the start of every season.

"But if you look at the depth of the squad it is clear that we are going in the right direction.

"Now we must look to improve again by doing the right things and by signing the right players."

Although Liverpool will end the season wihtout a trophy, Benitez is convinced that some of the difficulties the Reds have faced, both on and off the field of play, has helped him to learn more about the character of his squad and whether the players have the mentality to thrive and succeed at such a high profile club.

He said: "When you have a difficult season like this one I think you get to know people better.

"You know who you can trust and who can help you and for me that has been one of the best things about the season I now know everyone better than I did before and that means we will be able to improve more in the future because I have more information."

Almost four years on from Benitez's first match in charge and Liverpool head into today's match at Spurs knowing that they cannot improve upon the fourth place finish that guarantees them Champions League football next season.

It is the type of match that could see some sides struggle for motivation - but not for one managed by Rafael Benitez.

He believes there are always reasons for players to be motivated and wants his team to round-off the season in style.

"I always try to find some targets but at times like this it is not always easy," he admitted.

"Last week in the first half against Manchester City it was difficult because we were not playing with a high tempo but in the second half it was much better.

"In this game away from home we have to have some targets so I have told the players that I want to finish the season with 76 points because that would be a good achievement.

"We have scored 117 goals so far this season so I want more goals to add to that total and I want another clean sheet for the keeper.

"So I am trying to find things to help motivate the players but what I will also tell them is that our fans will be with us as well like they always are so we must play for them.

"You always want to win but if you can win while playing well and scoring some goals that would be much better."
    aiya raf999, u come to singapore i take u go changi v.

let u meet all the manCircle fans there for them to form circle n bounce with u

simi sai??? wat progress?!?!?!

torres!!!

now then wake up

i thought time to park lorry when Finnan came on for Zeronin after he scored his 5th goal in EPL

Torres broke RVN record