Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any clever one out there??

Default Re: Any clever one out there??

Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    oh dear

i better go and buy a new camera quickly

so that i can look like a gwc
    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    She might do TFCD for you when you're back.

Dont get his hopes up too high .....see .... already planning to buy new camera for the shoot

Quote Originally Posted by zero o View Post
    Dont get his hopes up too high .....see .... already planning to buy new camera for the shoot
    and flash

and portrait lens

and maybe car also

xmms, here i comeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Haha! I abandoned this thread after no one replied, surprised to see people actually bothered to reply!

=P
    It's homework lah, but i dont understand what's the question is asking about totally. And after msning so many friends who also dont know what the chim question is talking about, someone suggest the idea of posting it here. Haha.

Now i understand the question after night86mare explained!! thanks thanks

Hahaha. Thanks to all the other hunks too! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Melody-Love View Post
    Haha! I abandoned this thread after no one replied, surprised to see people actually bothered to reply!

=P
    It's homework lah, but i dont understand what's the question is asking about totally. And after msning so many friends who also dont know what the chim question is talking about, someone suggest the idea of posting it here. Haha.

Now i understand the question after night86mare explained!! thanks thanks

Hahaha. Thanks to all the other hunks too! ^^
    You should discuss the question with your lecturer to get an idea of what he/she wants. That's what they are here for.

Sigh...only Night86mare is the clever one here.....
    "Photography is an austere and blazing poetry of the real" -Ansel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by blive View Post
    You should discuss the question with your lecturer to get an idea of what he/she wants. That's what they are here for.

Sigh...only Night86mare is the clever one here.....

Haha. our homework is within afew hours must submit one. cos everyday got one homework and deadline is 2359 on that day. Lecturers wont reply immediately one, even if we email them. haha.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    You are the clever one by asking the members here to do your school homework
    strange is that everyone so happily participate, if it was another member I bet the response won't be that good.
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

Quote Originally Posted by yanyewkay View Post
    strange is that everyone so happily participate, if it was another member I bet the response won't be that good.

how dare you suggest that the kopitiam maharajah

will not show all his subjects equal attention

what is maharaja?

this is maharajah
    and he is my best friend

what is maharaja?
    i quote

(also spelled maharajah) is Sanskrit for "great king" or "high king" (a karmadharaya from mahānt "great" and rājan "king").

but yes, google is everybody's best friend yayyy

and these are pictures of the maharaja's sexy concubine here

wah. chio.

HAHAHA.

Haha. our homework is within afew hours must submit one. cos everyday got one homework and deadline is 2359 on that day. Lecturers wont reply immediately one, even if we email them. haha.
    Wow. What kind of course is that where the deadline is so short? I guess they don't expect you to write alot then. Do they do the discussion of the topic on the day itself? If lecturers won't reply immediately, you could corner them in class to discuss, else get their handphone no to respond to queries. Don't be afraid to ask the lecturers to explain the question.

You try asking. I will think about reply....think real hard too....

It is the spirit of sharing...

Bravo to Csnappers..!

Quote Originally Posted by blive View Post
    Wow. What kind of course is that where the deadline is so short? I guess they don't expect you to write alot then. Do they do the discussion of the topic on the day itself? If lecturers won't reply immediately, you could corner them in class to discuss, else get their handphone no to respond to queries. Don't be afraid to ask the lecturers to explain the question.

Everyday after the lecturer about to leave classroom, he will release the question to our school account and we have to submit by 2359 on that day. sometimes they will ask nonsense questions like "how do you feel today about the subject", or "how did you worked with your team"... which is easy to pop one long essay out. But sometimes they like to bomb us with questions with chim language that i can't make any head or tail out of it.

Everyday after the lecturer about to leave classroom, he will release the question to our school account and we have to submit by 2359 on that day. sometimes they will ask nonsense questions like "how do you feel today about the subject", or "how did you worked with your team"... which is easy to pop one long essay out. But sometimes they like to bomb us with questions with chim language that i can't make any head or tail out of it.
    i think your lecturer is trying to help his/her JC kid's GP homework. if no topic for the day will be "how do you feel today about the subject", or "how did you worked with your team".. else will be chim chim quenstions

i think your lecturer is trying to help his/her JC kid's GP homework. if no topic for the day will be "how do you feel today about the subject", or "how did you worked with your team".. else will be chim chim quenstions

At least at MSc level, they don't ask us to hand in assignments like that. They usually require research work. If they do, the Student Union will be jumping on the administration....Not in Singapore though...Student unions there are pathetic.....point gathering only.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12