Thread: Help! Adobe Bridge CS 2

Default Help! Adobe Bridge CS 2

Could anyone please advise me what can i do to review Raw file (.ARW) in Adobe Bridge CS2 (version 1.0.4.6). Currently i can only review the picture after i had double click on it and is very inefficient. I heard that by installing patching might help, but i have got problem searching for the correct patch.

Could anyone please advise.. thanks
    Alpha 350 + CZ16-80 + Minolta 50 1.7 ;)

Deregistered

Default Re: Help! Adobe Bridge CS 2

did you do updating for your cs2?

Yes, i need an update for my cs2. However, it does not seem to help in problem

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by destiny86 View Post
    Yes, i need an update for my cs2. However, it does not seem to help in problem
    so have you update or not? update your Adobe Camera Raw plug-in. go adobe website and search.

if your camera is the one stated in your signature, Sony A350, then sad to say, CS2 cannot accept the latest update that allows the camera's RAW file to be used natively... the latest updates work only for CS3... what you need is Camera Raw 4.4.1 but CS2 only accepts Camera Raw before version 4.0... what you can do is convert your RAW file using the Adobe DNG converter to the Adobe DNG RAW format so that it can be viewed with Bridge CS2...

Quote Originally Posted by theRBK View Post
    if your camera is the one stated in your signature, Sony A350, then sad to say, CS2 cannot accept the latest update that allows the camera's RAW file to be used natively... the latest updates work only for CS3... what you need is Camera Raw 4.4.1 but CS2 only accepts Camera Raw before version 4.0... what you can do is convert your RAW file using the Adobe DNG converter to the Adobe DNG RAW format so that it can be viewed with Bridge CS2...
    Yes, i am using A350. Thanks for the info.. no wonder it does not work even though i had updated my CS2. I will try to convert first then view using Bridge CS2. Thank thanks

no prob... happy shooting