Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Photographic Trip.

I dunno how bad the flood condition is. But the question is, is that village is the only way through???
    If that village is badly flooded, we can always tour around.
    I thought a 4WD car can take flooded area, as long as it doesn't submerge the enginee or go into the exhaust system.

Allen
    Guests

Originally posted by swift-monkey
    I dunno how bad the flood condition is. But the question is, is that village is the only way through???
    If that village is badly flooded, we can always tour around.
    I thought a 4WD car can take flooded area, as long as it doesn't submerge the enginee or go into the exhaust system.
    yeah the old village with crossing. else got to go by betong side which is far... and u see only caves

Any updates??
    Since Allen has been there, i think he is the best person to decide how to get there. I have no further comment.
    Please keep us updated with the latest info.

Allen
    Guests

Originally posted by swift-monkey
    Any updates??
    Since Allen has been there, i think he is the best person to decide how to get there. I have no further comment.
    Please keep us updated with the latest info.
    I think most of the guys are easy going, they do not really bother about HOW TO part but rather, WHATS THERE!!!

Heh... anyway I know most of them personally

Allen
    Guests

Default Slide show.

Have retrieved the Tape I have on the place taken sometime back... am thinking of converting them to PowerPoint.. so hang on there.

Default when is the thailand trip?

Is it still onz?
    Pls advise.
    Last edited by cheers; 12th July 2003 at 09:05 AM.

Default Thailand trip around National Day???

when is the thailand trip?
    Are you going to tie in with the National Day holiday?
    Its a good idea as there is one day replacement holiday for National Day.. one long weekend for many to enjoy..

Pls advise.. if there is no trip by you guys.. I am considering the trip on my own as i do not celebrate National Day. much less take photos of that!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12