btw, there is also a new syndrome coming in, it seems that once people put disclaimers on their posts like "oh btw i am not doing this or doing that" they think they are naturally believed.
too bad, just looking at the posting here i think it's obvious to anyone and everyone alike what your true purpose is. what discussion is there? i went to re read all your posts to see if i was actually being overly sensitive, but i really, really cannot give you the benefit of the doubt, azul.
let me summarise the points from the ts (this thread's one):
1) i am not picking on anyone in particular
2) night86mare has to learn how to take his own medicine
3) oh maybe these new hdr people are like andy warhol
4) responds to eikin's comments - main gist is that night86mare is pissed by certain things - throws in certain things to make it sound as if he's really interested
5) oh night86mare should guide people instead of telling them off that they are doing things wrong
[on this point, i wonder how i should do that without telling them that they are doing things in a wrong manner from my pov]
6) night86mare doesn't seem to like a picture i like, oh why oh why?
7) oh, i don't seem to like night86mare's explanation that he did not say he doesn't like the picture
there is MORE on night86mare than hdr - night86mare 06, hdr 01 (andy warhol, wheeeeee!) thank you thank you. i am honoured.