Thread: LCD protectors

Question LCD protectors

What's good and what's cheap?

Whats the diff between the "Da Products" type VS other LCD protectors VS those meant to protect PDA screens?

And how much and where to buy? Please recommend for a 1.5" LCD screen (Sony P5, Nikon Coolpix 3100, etc).

Thanks

Hmmm correct me if i am wrong
    Da Protector give excellent protection as it is a piece of scatch resistant glass mounted (by adhesive) in front of the LCD screen.

as for the PDA protector, it is an additional piece of plastic which is placed over the LCD.

perharps an analogy: Da Protector is like u are wearing a Kelvar Bulletproof vest, PDA protector is like wearing raincoat to stop a bullet

I got one from a MO (by Ruthbaby) recently for only $12. Yup 1.5 inch.

Originally posted by tangoninazero
    Hmmm correct me if i am wrong
    Da Protector give excellent protection as it is a piece of scatch resistant glass mounted (by adhesive) in front of the LCD screen.

as for the PDA protector, it is an additional piece of plastic which is placed over the LCD.

perharps an analogy: Da Protector is like u are wearing a Kelvar Bulletproof vest, PDA protector is like wearing raincoat to stop a bullet

I got one from a MO (by Ruthbaby) recently for only $12. Yup 1.5 inch.

Oh wow.

Anyone has pics of what it looks like? Before and after?

I don't I can get it from any shops at the moment right? Need it like by Monday, if not have to wait till I get back to S'pore liao.

Thanks for answering my queries.

'da protector can only be gotten via online purchase from US. Maybe someone has some spares to sell .... who knows? You can try your luck mate

no more spares lah!
    wahahahaha

but next MO coming up.. dunno when also

LOL