Thread: [extreme boredom] feetscapes | shoes

Default [extreme boredom] feetscapes | shoes

...the last time i had my sink and the 50mm..

this time, after studying for a long long time, decided to.. play with the 10-20 and use it for some other stuff than landscapes.

pardon the awkward angle of feet sometimes, it's not easy to exclude elements when you're using a wide angle and shooting at your feet with a flash attached.

anyways, just for fun, but all c&c welcome. hope it tickles some of you. oh, and pardon the hairy feet.

Default Re: [extreme boredom] feetscapes | shoes

Hmmm......

Are you trying to do a Sion and wear nearly nothing???

Quote Originally Posted by sanny View Post
    Hmmm......

Are you trying to do a Sion and wear nearly nothing???

no......................?

i had everything on.........?!

or you think i like shooting in the nude, i.e. strip down and start shooting.

Deregistered

Its the wide angle distortion to the legs.....

Ugh....

(I bet you wanted that too....)

lol.. actually i find it (the distortion) somewhat interesting.. the "strange" looking legs..

maybe can use something other than shoes.. like maybe toy tanks and soldiers (!?) can be even more drama?

Quote Originally Posted by Azure View Post
    Its the wide angle distortion to the legs.....

Ugh....

(I bet you wanted that too....)
    hahahaha.

actually, incidentally , yar.. i could shoot it at 20mm, in the end i went to the trouble of shooting it at 10mm (troublesome because my room is very small).

Quote Originally Posted by ssping83 View Post
    lol.. actually i find it (the distortion) somewhat interesting.. the "strange" looking legs..

maybe can use something other than shoes.. like maybe toy tanks and soldiers (!?) can be even more drama?
    hahaha actually i also intended it to make a sort of "personification" statement, hence the arrangement of the shoes in that manner, and the legs that way. but i guess the layout is not strong enough, i.e. the resemblance of a person's head/hair is not there.

well, when i start buying tanks and toy soldiers, then maybe you'll see it that's a cool idea, maybe i'll do it when i'm back in singapore and the toys are cheaper.

Is it the angle of the camera or are your feet small ? Anyway, quite an interesting concept
    Last edited by MarkTan89; 4th May 2008 at 07:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkTan89 View Post
    Is it the angle of the camera or are your feet small ? Anyway, quite an interesting concept
    it is the use of wide angle lens at 10mm (15mm in 35mm film terms) that "compresses the feet"..

thanks for viewing!

ahah good inspirational series..should start something like that myself too but realise i dont have many pair of shoes..not a shoe fanatic..hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by sprintist View Post
    ahah good inspirational series..should start something like that myself too but realise i dont have many pair of shoes..not a shoe fanatic..hahaha
    thanks for viewing bro, i think this needs a reshoot at another date, the lighting is not done properly, and maybe a better floor is needed.

and perhaps i should wear jeans

the first one is really funny (no offence) given that distorted leg..i think you should have a series of male legs with high heels...oxymoron.

Quote Originally Posted by sprintist View Post
    the first one is really funny (no offence) given that distorted leg..i think you should have a series of male legs with high heels...oxymoron.
    hahha yar, like that one the most, would have left it at that, but already whipped out the flash (shooting indoors, my room lighting is very dim).. so might as well take a few more. no worries, i meant it to be funny!

oh no no no, already got people say i want to become sion..

last night after burning the midnight oil i took a few more fun shots.. will post them up sooner or later

Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    hahha yar, like that one the most, would have left it at that, but already whipped out the flash (shooting indoors, my room lighting is very dim).. so might as well take a few more. no worries, i meant it to be funny!

oh no no no, already got people say i want to become sion..

last night after burning the midnight oil i took a few more fun shots.. will post them up sooner or later
    sion is godly..so dont worry its hard to achieve his godly standards haha..
    well will wait for your shots..take it as my study break..(which is almost every 15mins or less, how ineffective haha)

Wah bro, seldom see you in Abstract corner~

I like this shot the most (haha, not because there is no hairy legs in it).

It somehow represent you i guess.

The heartlander in SG wearing slipper and the undergrad in UK wearing your shoes that travel with you a thousand miles away...

A little nitpick would be, if only the pair of brown shoes were on an air ticket or an air ticket was on the shoe, it would be real nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post
    Wah bro, seldom see you in Abstract corner~

I like this shot the most (haha, not because there is no hairy legs in it).

It somehow represent you i guess.

The heartlander in SG wearing slipper and the undergrad in UK wearing your shoes that travel with you a thousand miles away...

A little nitpick would be, if only the pair of brown shoes were on an air ticket or an air ticket was on the shoe, it would be real nice.
    aha, bro, don't lie la.. it is because no scary hairy legs

hahaha, i wear those slippers in my hall only.. no one here seems to wear them out, so i won't want to be singled out easily when i was back in apr though, i wore slippers everyday.slippers so much more versatile, can go anywhere in them

aha, bro, don't lie la.. it is because no scary hairy legs

hahaha, i wear those slippers in my hall only.. no one here seems to wear them out, so i won't want to be singled out easily when i was back in apr though, i wore slippers everyday.slippers so much more versatile, can go anywhere in them
    Haha, Good morning~ I just reached office.

Alamak, kanna exposed.

Yeah, i think same goes to other countries as well. Seems like berms and slipper is a no-no?

Same goes for some friends of mine, who feel, if they go town, die die must wear presentable. minimum is a pair of jeans and shoes.